Nov 20 - Police force students to open their mouths and pepper-spray down their throats @ OWS

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #101
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
 StatisticZ said:
Lol whatever helps you justify complaining. Dude is wrong for doubling back on them but aside from that no. You do not have the right to protest on private property if you aren't granted permission. The tuition students pay is for the worthless piece of paper and growth of the organization. It doesn't earn them ownership rights. That's what I'm saying. That is the law. You are the one unable to understand it.

As I also said look at the ACLU's (who will probably be stepping in to file claims for the students) site. It also states what I have been about protesting on private property. After what I saw at the DC convention center with my own two eyes I'm more worried for ows protestors than anything.

Did you even read my post you moron. . .

Again, its not an issue as to whether or not its legal or illegal to protest on private propoerty without permission. Thats never been the issue here. . .

I already stated that if they want to have students arrested for it, then they are well within their rights (even though even that is in poor taste)

the issues is pepper spraying people who werent resisting in any way. Like I said before, there is pretty clear case history that says that cops arent allowed to use that kind of force for people who arent resisting in any way.
 6 years ago '04        #102
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 damn_ryght said:
fu*k these protesters....

nothin but rich white folks who think they are under-priveledgeda and being deprived of their rights.

i hate mayweather but:

hard work...dedication!!!

sh*t is too real

you want something go get it. period

aint nohandouts or fu*ks gonna be given to yall

once again,

fu*k the protesters, fu*k the whole occupy movement and fu*k everything they stand and believe in

i'm part of the 1% who hustles hard and strives to be the fu*kin man of this joint

what a fu*kin idiot. . .

How can you say no handouts then in the following statement say that youre against everything OWS is protesting

when the number one thing that OWS is protesting is government bailouts. . .which = a handout to corporations

dumbass
 6 years ago '07        #103
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 damn_ryght said:
fu*k these protesters....

nothin but rich white folks who think they are under-priveledgeda and being deprived of their rights.

i hate mayweather but:

hard work...dedication!!!

sh*t is too real

you want something go get it. period

aint nohandouts or fu*ks gonna be given to yall

once again,

fu*k the protesters, fu*k the whole occupy movement and fu*k everything they stand and believe in

i'm part of the 1% who hustles hard and strives to be the fu*kin man of this joint
Yeah, listen to Floyd mayweather for life/financial advice

And your not part of the real 1%, as in the people making $350K and up a year so in the end, your losing just like the OWS protesters your complaining about
 11-24-2011, 06:11 PM         #104
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
Did you even read my post you moron. . .

Again, its not an issue as to whether or not its legal or illegal to protest on private propoerty without permission. Thats never been the issue here. . .

I already stated that if they want to have students arrested for it, then they are well within their rights (even though even that is in poor taste)

the issues is pepper spraying people who werent resisting in any way. Like I said before, there is pretty clear case history that says that cops arent allowed to use that kind of force for people who arent resisting in any way.
Lol I did read your post and you said it didn't matter that it was private property. I agreed he shouldn't have doubled back but um.. From an 'insider' of sorts, in this day an age failure to comply is going to end up as it did here.

I can agree with what I did already.. But if you really think this is a travesty watch what happens if these protestors try to storm into a government facility here in DC and don't go no where. They're going to be hit with a MEB or shot if they don't comply with what will be get to the ground now, not leave the premises.

Also a side note; campus police may have the title police but really they're just armed security. They have no legal authority outside of their campus. This guy is going to be fired and everything will fall onto him unless people scrutinize the chancellor more.

Last edited by StatisticZ; 11-24-2011 at 06:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #105
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
i actually didnt say that it doesnt matter that its private property

i said that the illegality of it is generally accepted

but what should happen is they should be arrested and if they arent resisting in any way then theres no reason to pepper spray them
 6 years ago '08        #106
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
AMY GOODMAN: I want to turn to Elli Pearson. Elli, describe exactly what happened on Friday.

ELLI PEARSON: Well, we were protesting together, and the riot cops came at us, and we linked arms and sat down peacefully to protest their presence on our campus.

And at one point, they were—we had encircled them, and they were trying to leave, and they were trying to clear a path. And so, we sat down, linked arms, and said that if they wanted to clear the path, they would have to go through us. But we were on the ground, you know, heads down.

And all I could see was people telling me to cover my head, protect myself, and put my head down. And the next thing I know, I was pepper-sprayed.

they deserved that sh*t
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy