Nov 20 - Police force students to open their mouths and pepper-spray down their throats @ OWS

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 jesusplay said:
the cops are doing their job...what they are told to do?

why people mad at him?

they were obstructing a fu*king sidewalk.
Those are campus cops... aka rent-a-cops

that "sidewalk" is actually on campus so students have the right to be there.

Students used 0 forces against the campus pd

And the entire event was a peaceful protest which is protected by the constitution.

So yes, people have a right to be upset.
 6 years ago '10        #82
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
Too bad it aint like the 90s when I remember n*ggas use to GET AT COPS.
 6 years ago '04        #83
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,567 | Props total: 2837 2837
 jesusplay said:
the cops are doing their job...what they are told to do?

why people mad at him?

they were obstructing a fu*king sidewalk.

ohhh noes, not a sidewalk!. . .it a miracle each of them didnt get a warning shot in the shoulder for that kind of offense

saying they was just following orders is a cop out. At some point, the officer should have thought to himself 'you know, is this really the thing to be doing right now?'
 6 years ago '06        #84
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
I hope those cops break their fu*king necks haha
 6 years ago '04        #85
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
 abstractq said:
i really dont see how you people can look at sh*t like this and be like 'good for them'

like i know its a semi-popularly held opinion that the protesters are just lazy and blablahblah, but damn this is some police state sh*t and n*ggas is just applauding the cops.

Why? Are you n*ggas really THAT opposed to the sh*t they protesting for? Do you love the status quo in this country that much that you wanna see people pepper sprayed for opposing it?

Or are you just so apathetic about everything in your own life that you hate to see anyone trying for anything

sh*t is a peaceful demonstration on a college campus. . .the cops is way outta line

People need to wake up bro i understand what you mean. ....
 6 years ago '11        #86
MrPayne88 1 heat pts
space
space
$54 | Props total: 58 58
fu*k the police!!!!
 11-21-2011, 09:10 PM         #87
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
you can't block a side walk there is a law about that
It isn't even a true "sidewalk" its a decorative walkway down the middle of the campus quad. That very few people ever use. And the movement at ucd isn't just about "getting a job." Its runs deeper than that. The UC system has been going through periods of turmoil for the past 2 years due to budget cuts to the schools, aka rising tuition costs and fees. Combine increasing costs+minimal prospect of a job, apathetic leadership who don't listen to the demands of the public, and you have the cliched powderkeg. fu*k up the educational system and you slowly begin to unravel your society
 11-21-2011, 09:13 PM         #88
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-22-2011, 12:04 AM         #89
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're all a.ssbackwards. I don't give a sh*t what rights you all seem to think you have private property is private property. Even the ACLU has posted on their site stating peaceful protest is only legal on private property if permission is granted (which is why it's funny they filed a suit over OWS in NY - the park was private property, just cuz it's a public place don't make it publicly owned and maintained) if it is not you need to gtfoh.

Pepper spray is a means of the cops not laying their hands on you from the jump. Some of ya'll need to get real it is their job to follow procedure and do as they're told. Are the 3% of bxer's who have a career gonna tell their boss fu*k you no and end up broke? No. Stop bullsh*ttin.

People actin like this is some terrible sh*t now but wait until sh*t really hits the fan. The police of today are way more trained than their 60s and 70s counterparts..
 6 years ago '04        #90
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
smh. . . are you n*ggas really this oblivious to the law as it regards to excessive force?

nobody arguing the right to clear out privately owned property. If you're protesting on someone else land and they dont want you there, they have every right to call the cops and have you arrested.

NOT pepper sprayed while you arent causing anyone any harm. Thats the kind of sh*t they do in Syria when a dictator runs sh*t in a police state

Since you simple minded n*ggas don't get it, ima explain it to you. Cops have various tools at their disposal when they head out. Nightstick, pepper spray, rubber bullets, guns etc. These are to be used if you try to arrest and people resist and you feel threatened. Them kids was just sitting there, the cop walked up and down then sprayed them all in the face

sh*t is uncalled for. . .and yall thinking its all good. If sh*t was just cops following procedure, how come the media tried to spin it at first like the kids was acting rowdy and the cops was just trying to break it up?

Why is the school officially investigating the incident?
Why is the chancellor being pressured to leave and apologizing profusely?

read the signs n*ggas and stop cosigning the status quo like zombies. . .
 6 years ago '05        #91
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 StatisticZ said:
You're all a.ssbackwards. I don't give a sh*t what rights you all seem to think you have private property is private property. Even the ACLU has posted on their site stating peaceful protest is only legal on private property if permission is granted (which is why it's funny they filed a suit over OWS in NY - the park was private property, just cuz it's a public place don't make it publicly owned and maintained) if it is not you need to gtfoh.

Pepper spray is a means of the cops not laying their hands on you from the jump. Some of ya'll need to get real it is their job to follow procedure and do as they're told. Are the 3% of bxer's who have a career gonna tell their boss fu*k you no and end up broke? No. Stop bullsh*ttin.

People actin like this is some terrible sh*t now but wait until sh*t really hits the fan. The police of today are way more trained than their 60s and 70s counterparts..
A cop uses pepper spray for when a person becomes violent, when the officer feels threatened, and not when students, who pay to go to the university, sit in a peaceful protest, harming nobody.

How can you side with the cops and say this is justified?

Especially when those cops have been put on leave and the department is now being investigated?
 11-22-2011, 05:52 PM         #92
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is some sad sh*t. Happening right here in the cities coast to coast. I'm sad, man.
 6 years ago '04        #93
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229

[pic - click to view]

lol
 11-23-2011, 12:14 AM         #94
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
smh. . . are you n*ggas really this oblivious to the law as it regards to excessive force?

nobody arguing the right to clear out privately owned property. If you're protesting on someone else land and they dont want you there, they have every right to call the cops and have you arrested.

NOT pepper sprayed while you arent causing anyone any harm. Thats the kind of sh*t they do in Syria when a dictator runs sh*t in a police state

Since you simple minded n*ggas don't get it, ima explain it to you. Cops have various tools at their disposal when they head out. Nightstick, pepper spray, rubber bullets, guns etc. These are to be used if you try to arrest and people resist and you feel threatened. Them kids was just sitting there, the cop walked up and down then sprayed them all in the face

sh*t is uncalled for. . .and yall thinking its all good. If sh*t was just cops following procedure, how come the media tried to spin it at first like the kids was acting rowdy and the cops was just trying to break it up?

Why is the school officially investigating the incident?
Why is the chancellor being pressured to leave and apologizing profusely?

read the signs n*ggas and stop cosigning the status quo like zombies. . .
No not oblivious just on the right side. I actually carry all them things minus a taser and rubber bullets for my job. It's a doubled edged sword for ya'll so I aint even gonna argue.. Cuz lets say they weren't maced and cops went to physically pick them up to move them and people started f!ghting back and got slammed we'd be in the same thread..

Freemind said:
A cop uses pepper spray for when a person becomes violent, when the officer feels threatened, and not when students, who pay to go to the university, sit in a peaceful protest, harming nobody.

How can you side with the cops and say this is justified?

Especially when those cops have been put on leave and the department is now being investigated?
Well because they were told to leave and didn't for starters. On top of what you already acknowledge to; peaceful protest on private property is a no go if you're told well.. No?

Also; believe me pepper spray is not just to be used when threatened. If you're brought to the attention of an LEO or SO and fail to comply the easiest method to subdue and remove you from the situation will be used. It doesn't matter the agency or the police force. And I don't care if the woman is under scrutiny cuz her requesting for them to be removed caused all this or not. She was probably taking an order from higher up anyway.

Disagree all you want but that's how it is here in the nations capital and the training we get around here is expanding outward.
 6 years ago '04        #95
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
No, you're on the wrong side. .if they had hemmed up protestors and put them in cuffs after not resisting then we actually WOULDNT be in this thread.

In case you havent noticed OWS protesters been getting arrested for a long time now and they have mostly peacefully continued and its a shame but well within property owners rights (although the entrapment bullsh*t they pulled on the Brooklyn Bridge was fu*ked up)

Just like if they HAD actively resisted and were throwing rocks at cops or throwing punches or whatever, and THEN you used pepper spray to clear them out then this wouldnt be an issue either

Now I could take this further and go find national case history on cops getting punished for tasering or pepper spraying people who weren't resisting, but clearly it wont mean much to you

They were fu*king kids. . .
They gathered on their own college campus
They peacefully resisted
And got pepper sprayed for it

If that sh*t dont bother you and you feel like thats justifiable punishment for blocking a sidewalk on their own campus then you lack basic common sense and sense of the law

Maybe next time theyll bring the high pressure hoses and police dogs out. . .
 6 years ago '09        #96
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 17954 17954
 SpyDa said:

already leaked his info and he has been put on leave.....

sh*t just got real
wouldnt mind reading about a few brinks crashing thru his window in the middle of the night.....or maybe his personal car being found on fire in the lot of some mall...
 6 years ago '09        #97
space
space
I cant understand how these cops dont realize that they ARE part of the 99% and just "mall cops" for the 1%....

6 years ago '09        #98
space
space
I cant understand how these cops dont realize that they ARE part of the 99% and just "mall cops" for the 1%....

11-23-2011, 08:46 PM         #99
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
No, you're on the wrong side. .if they had hemmed up protestors and put them in cuffs after not resisting then we actually WOULDNT be in this thread.

In case you havent noticed OWS protesters been getting arrested for a long time now and they have mostly peacefully continued and its a shame but well within property owners rights (although the entrapment bullsh*t they pulled on the Brooklyn Bridge was fu*ked up)

Just like if they HAD actively resisted and were throwing rocks at cops or throwing punches or whatever, and THEN you used pepper spray to clear them out then this wouldnt be an issue either

Now I could take this further and go find national case history on cops getting punished for tasering or pepper spraying people who weren't resisting, but clearly it wont mean much to you

They were fu*king kids. . .
They gathered on their own college campus
They peacefully resisted
And got pepper sprayed for it

If that sh*t dont bother you and you feel like thats justifiable punishment for blocking a sidewalk on their own campus then you lack basic common sense and sense of the law

Maybe next time theyll bring the high pressure hoses and police dogs out. . .
Lol whatever helps you justify complaining. Dude is wrong for doubling back on them but aside from that no. You do not have the right to protest on private property if you aren't granted permission. The tuition students pay is for the worthless piece of paper and growth of the organization. It doesn't earn them ownership rights. That's what I'm saying. That is the law. You are the one unable to understand it.

As I also said look at the ACLU's (who will probably be stepping in to file claims for the students) site. It also states what I have been about protesting on private property. After what I saw at the DC convention center with my own two eyes I'm more worried for ows protestors than anything.
 6 years ago '06        #100
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
fu*k these protesters....

nothin but rich white folks who think they are under-priveledgeda and being deprived of their rights.

i hate mayweather but:

hard work...dedication!!!

sh*t is too real

you want something go get it. period

aint nohandouts or fu*ks gonna be given to yall

once again,

fu*k the protesters, fu*k the whole occupy movement and fu*k everything they stand and believe in

i'm part of the 1% who hustles hard and strives to be the fu*kin man of this joint
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy