Nov 20 - Police force students to open their mouths and pepper-spray down their throats @ OWS

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 Sticks said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*kin'
 6 years ago '04        #62
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Im just tripping on how people have let the thread title pass and nobody said nothing...lol
 6 years ago '05        #63
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 ThiZZ said:

[pic - click to view]

Got me screaming right now...
 6 years ago '10        #64
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 ThiZZ said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513

[pic - click to view]

it is funny how ppl talk about the founding fathers, because the power that be, at that time thought of them as rebels and criminals .
 6 years ago '10        #66
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

[pic - click to view]

it is funny how ppl talk about the founding fathers, because the power that be, at that time thought of them as rebels and criminals .
The irony of that pic is that our constitution is getting r*ped and ripped for real.
 6 years ago '05        #67
trap star 101 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
This is CRAZY....
 6 years ago '07        #68
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13112 13112
 lilsnatch770 said:
Damn I didn't know they succeeded from Britain! The word you were looking for is ceded and that isn't even the correct term. To cede is to give territory from one country to another. For example, the Mexican Cession was when Mexico gave the United States territory. Mexico ceded territory to the United States.

India never ceded from Great Britain. They were given their Independence and I believe it was predominately done so in a non-violent fashion.

That's the problem with too many people these days. They used misinformed information to justify their actions. Try learning about the past before you use it as a reason for doing something.
actually, the word he was looking for is "secede," which fits a little better, but still isn't how most would describe that movement, though it is sometimes used.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-21-2011 at 02:11 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #69
trap star 101 
space
space
space
Well the guy was put on administration leave as well as another police and the police chief. Some type of justice was served BUT that guy should do some type of jail time ( wont happen) or get community service.
 11-21-2011, 03:12 PM         #70
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we had a modern day Malcolm X, HA!

sh*t'll really be poppin off right now
 6 years ago '04        #71
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
Is getting put on leave even punishment if you are getting paid?
 6 years ago '05        #72
trap star 101 
space
space
space
I dont know if they are still getting paid. I think its probation until they do the investigation.
 6 years ago '08        #73
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 24 24
lol black movements back in the day were called riots...

white people movements are dubbed non violent i.e. the watts riots... if its was white people would have been called OCCUPY WATTS...

and at least black people had leaders ans and a voice ie X, MLK, etc...

Whites aint got a speaker because the WHITES are the ones causing all this!

What is funny is WHITE AMERICA is now experiencing a taste of the real word... A life with out lines of credit, loan approvals, mortgage loans, DEBT, trouble finding jobs. Im hispanic and grew up in an all black neighborhood. That was every day life for my neighborhoods! Now white people get a taste of it and wanna make it known now.

Now that big corporations used the OVERPAID WHITE PEOPLE to help start them they can now lower pay and give desperate college grads the same jobs for half the salary. Raising their profits.

The only thing that can save this country is bringing back the mom and pop stores and save our own communitites. Cut the middle men out and support our own.
 6 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 asoria85 said:

white people movements are dubbed non violent i.e. the watts riots... if its was white people would have been called OCCUPY WATTS...

What is funny is WHITE AMERICA is now experiencing a taste of the real word... A life with out lines of credit, loan approvals, mortgage loans, DEBT, trouble finding jobs. Im hispanic and grew up in an all black neighborhood. That was every day life for my neighborhoods! Now white people get a taste of it and wanna make it known now.

Now that big corporations used the OVERPAID WHITE PEOPLE to help start them they can now lower pay and give desperate college grads the same jobs for half the salary. Raising their profits.

The only thing that can save this country is bringing back the mom and pop stores and save our own communitites. Cut the middle men out and support our own.
You're one confused lad.

I'm sorry for all the white people who stood up for equal rights, because it's people like you who sh*t on all their efforts.

I'm pretty sure there were white people before w/o credit, living paycheck to paycheck. You act like mexicans and blacks are the only people who are poor in this country. And I'm pretty sure OWS has whites, blacks, asians, mexicans and every other race.

Like many other people on here, until you realize that this is a sociological issue and not a race issue, you're never gonna progress out of the life you lead.

Oh and props MONSTA
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

That sh*t literally had me dyin' at the office.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 11-21-2011 at 04:55 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #75
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 asoria85 said:

Wow...

Didn't know a movement about social inequality was a race issue too

6 years ago '08        #76
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=ItAlY2BkLyN;21335860]You're one confused lad.

I'm sorry for all the white people who stood up for equal rights, because it's people like you who sh*t on all their efforts.

I'm pretty sure there were white people before w/o credit, living paycheck to paycheck. You act like mexicans and blacks are the only people who are poor in this country. And I'm pretty sure OWS has whites, blacks, asians, mexicans and every other race.

Like many other people on here, until you realize that this is a sociological issue and not a race issue, you're never gonna progress out of the life you lead.

Son In this world you are free to make all your own choices. And at the end of the day your choices have consequences. I am very well aware of the choices I made and for that very reason I am conversing with you here across the country instead of (who knows what). We all are dealt different hands in life. But its what you do with hand that matters. Some are born with it all and p!ss it away, some born with none and build a fortune. So I am not saying race has anything to do with it, but the media will for ever paint the pictures for the ignorant people who dont know sh*t about whats real and whats not.
 6 years ago '04        #77
space
space
[quote=asoria85;21336068]
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're one confused lad.

Son In this world you are free to make all your own choices. And at the end of the day your choices have consequences. I am very well aware of the choices I made and for that very reason I am conversing with you here across the country instead of (who knows what). We all are dealt different hands in life. But its what you do with hand that matters. Some are born with it all and p!ss it away, some born with none and build a fortune. So I am not saying race has anything to do with it, but the media will for ever paint the pictures for the ignorant people who dont know sh*t about whats real and whats not.
I can agree with everything you just said.

I was just saying that to simplify something down to the white man did this, isn't going to resolve any issue. Obviously not all whites are in a conspiracy to keep any minority race down. Yea there's some fu*ked up crackas out there, but same with every race.

I mean sh*t our president is black, and he's fu*kin' over everybody.

The situation is fu*ked. But we, all peoples as one, need to fix it. Dividing and segregating each other based on any category is counter productive.
 6 years ago '08        #78
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
[quote=ItAlY2BkLyN;21336113]
 asoria85 said:

I can agree with everything you just said.

I was just saying that to simplify something down to the white man did this, isn't going to resolve any issue. Obviously not all whites are in a conspiracy to keep any minority race down. Yea there's some fu*ked up crackas out there, but same with every race.

I mean sh*t our president is black, and he's fu*kin' over everybody.

The situation is fu*ked. But we, all peoples as one, need to fix it. Dividing and segregating each other based on any category is counter productive.
I agree that any race while in a position of power will abuse it.

“He who controls the money supply of a nation controls the nation”: James Garfield

No matter what color, greed will overcome!
 6 years ago '05        #79
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
[quote=asoria85;21336246]
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

I agree that any race while in a position of power will abuse it.

“He who controls the money supply of a nation controls the nation”: James Garfield

No matter what color, greed will overcome!
Obama doesn't control the money supply though... he's just another puppet with someone elses hand up his a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #80
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

[pic - click to view]

I hope you don't compare these people the the founding fathers. The founding fathers were were the 1%, not the 99%. They were all very well off, successful men, and they felt that they did not reach their full potential and wanted more for themselves and future generations. They wanted to achieve economic freedom for themselves and future Americans. They realized that the was only possible by achieving independence from Britain. They were people who were not willing to surrender their personal and real property to Britain, they were not people who had neither and wanted both. They were not people who thought everyone should have a equal portion of the wealth, they were people who had wealth and wanted everyone to be able to increase their wealth on their own without an occupying force stealing it from them. They would tell us to strive to be the one percent, not discourage those who achieve to be the 1%. That is why I strive to be the 1%, because striving to be anything else is striving to not reach your full potential.

"The delegates practiced a wide range of occupations, and many men pursued more than one career simultaneously. Thirty-five were lawyers or had benefited from legal training, though not all of them relied on the profession for a livelihood. Some had also become judges.

At the time of the convention, 13 individuals were businessmen, merchants, or shippers...

Nine of the men received a substantial part of their income from public office: Baldwin, Blair, Brearly, Gilman, Jenifer, Livingston, Madison, and Rutledge. Three had retired from active economic endeavors: Franklin, McHenry, and Mifflin. Franklin and Williamson were scientists, in addition to their other activities. McClurg, McHenry, and Williamson were physicians, and Johnson was a university president. Baldwin had been a minister, and Williamson, Madison, Ellsworth, and possibly others had studied theology but had never been ordained.

A few of the delegates were wealthy. Washington and Robert Morris ranked among the nation's most prosperous men. Carroll, Houston, Jenifer, and Mifflin were also extremely well-to-do. Most of the others had financial resources that ranged from good to excellent. Among those with the most straitened circumstances were Baldwin, Brearly, Broom, Few, Madison, Paterson, and Sherman, though they all managed to live comfortably."
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy