Nov 20 - Police force students to open their mouths and pepper-spray down their throats @ OWS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
7141 pageviews
113 comments

Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,247 | Props total: 19714 19714
Nov 20 - Police force students to open their mouths and pepper-spray down their throats @ OWS

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

!

Students at UC Davis Friday during an Occupy Wall Street non-​violent protest were pepper sprayed by police point blank, in the face, and just sat there, passively, and took it.
This video in a few short hours has gone viral and rightly so. This will go down in history as a moment that America realized our police forces are not only para-​military forces — and out of control, para-​military forces — but they have lost their souls.

Xeni Jardin at Boing Boing calls this video an “iconic, viral emblem accross the web,” [sic] and wrote of the police action, “it’s as if he’s dousing a row of bugs with insecticide.” On Twitter Jardin added, “it’s as if they were bugs to be doused with Raid.”

A progressive well-​respected activist on Twitter known as @Shoq writes, “This is how movements grow. These poor UC Davis kids took pepper spray for the team.”

John Aravosis at AmericaBlog describes this as, “outrageous,” and adds:

I’m sorry, this has gone too far. This has happened in police department after police department, and it has gone too far. Our police look like the goons in Russia and China. Please watch this video and send it to everyone you know. This has gone too far.

I agree. My fiancé and I have been watching the level of violence by police departments across the country rise and become more extreme — and more frequent. We see it here in our hometown of New York City, where the cops’ default attitude is anger and disdain. And we keep talking about that iconic moment in “V For Vendetta” when the citizens have had enough, a cop shoots a little girl, and the people rise up and take control.

While I’m no anarchist, I guarantee that that same day is coming, and fast. I feel it. It scares me, but it’s going to happen. I feel it in my bones. And I feel today’s despicable act sealed the deal with the American people.

The police officer in this video has been identified as UC Davis Police Lt. John Pike. On Twitter, reputable journalists are tweeting his phone number and email address. People are angry, and not only “ordinary citizens,” but those who are charged with reporting objectively these events.

Last edited by Stuart Scott; 11-20-2011 at 11:25 AM..

113 comments for "Nov 20 - Police force students to open their mouths and pepper-spray down their throats @ OWS"

6 years ago '05        #2
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space

Last edited by Stuart Scott; 11-20-2011 at 11:26 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #3
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
get the fu*k out of here yo
 11-20-2011, 02:12 AM         #4
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ that picture. "Not A Single fu*k Was Given" by the cop
 6 years ago '05        #6
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space
 SickaMorStyle said:
props on the video.
 6 years ago '04        #7
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
your friends get pepper sprayed and you chant "Shame on you"? That's it? lol If I was the police I'd keep going

at the cop laughing at 2:50
 11-20-2011, 06:11 PM         #8
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:
your friends get pepper sprayed and you chant "Shame on you"? That's it? lol If I was the police I'd keep going

at the cop laughing at 2:50
Imagine if they sprayed your girlfriend, or little sister, or brother. Something is bound to happen if these situations continue
 11-20-2011, 06:15 PM         #9
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KILL THOSE fu*kING PIGS. fu*k THIS NON VIOLENT BULL sh*t....U WONT TAKE BACK THE COUNTRY SCREAMING AND YELLING DOING NOTHING.
 6 years ago '04        #10
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
 kevante said:
Imagine if they sprayed your girlfriend, or little sister, or brother. Something is bound to happen if these situations continue

[video - click to view]

already leaked his info and he has been put on leave.....

sh*t just got real
 6 years ago '04        #11
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,405 | Props total: 678 678
 killya said:
KILL THOSE fu*kING PIGS. fu*k THIS NON VIOLENT BULL sh*t....U WONT TAKE BACK THE COUNTRY SCREAMING AND YELLING DOING NOTHING.
How many cops have u k!lled Huey Newton?
 6 years ago '04        #12
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 6 years ago '06        #13
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #14
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
lmaooo good
 11-20-2011, 07:10 PM         #15
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dat_boi_tj said:
I havnt had the need to k!ll a cop. But I wouldnt mind k!lling a corrupt piece of sh*t if I had the chance. You can go take the d!ck in your a.ss all you want from them.
 6 years ago '04        #16
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 951 951
lmfao at this. good.
 11-20-2011, 07:58 PM         #17
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dat_boi_tj said:
Dare you speak against them and they will label you a panther...
 6 years ago '06        #18
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 2948 2948
cop in the pic... he really wants his lunch break soon
 6 years ago '04        #19
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
 SiXkIlS said:
lmfao at this. good.

i really dont see how you people can look at sh*t like this and be like 'good for them'

like i know its a semi-popularly held opinion that the protesters are just lazy and blablahblah, but damn this is some police state sh*t and n*ggas is just applauding the cops.

Why? Are you n*ggas really THAT opposed to the sh*t they protesting for? Do you love the status quo in this country that much that you wanna see people pepper sprayed for opposing it?

Or are you just so apathetic about everything in your own life that you hate to see anyone trying for anything

sh*t is a peaceful demonstration on a college campus. . .the cops is way outta line
 6 years ago '04        #20
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
shame on them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago