Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2011, 10:51 AM         #81
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey this person feels the same for eminem, as all you fu*king retards feel about lil wayne or drake.... whats the difference??? NONE
 6 years ago '04        #82
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
Would you rather see someone do this for Lil B?
 11-20-2011, 11:24 AM         #83
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittapilottalk said:
it's either storchaveli or shadyvseminem.

shadyvseminem strikes me as a rich white kid from the UK on some harry potter accent sh*t..it's gotta be him. his parents have the house size for him to make an eminem shrine in a living room like helga did for arnold in her closet
 11-20-2011, 11:34 AM         #84
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't be worse than a rich person having a collection of 1 brand of a car
 6 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 donmeca2020 said:
hey this person feels the same for eminem, as all you fu*king retards feel about lil wayne or drake....

was it you
 6 years ago '10        #86
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Merle said:
SO What????

If everybody would support their favorite artist like this, the music industry wouldn't have the problems they have now
:agreement6:
thread over
 11-20-2011, 12:22 PM         #87
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
Encore is my second favorite eminem album (after The Eminem Show), but of course most n*ggaz just fall in line with the sh*t being said on the internet. If encore came out today, people would love it, but it came out right after he made 50 cent hot, so if you weren't talking about shooting people, your album wasn't sh*t.

I mean, we often talking about folk who would say encore is wack, but say recovery or relapse were nice. I cant respect that.
em didnt make 50 hot in da club did look at his other artists are they hot *Pause in advance*
 6 years ago '05        #88
dominicanluimi 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 1 1
wassup with the lion throw pillows ... why would anybody have those..
 6 years ago '04        #89
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
His collection isn't as impressive as it may seem, none the less its decent. Reason being is a lot of the stuff is duplicates.
Lets disect it.
Infinite: N/A
Slim Shady EP: N/A
Slim Shady LP: Looks Like US & UK Version (Both Have Same Tracks) & 2 Disc Special Edition
Marshall Mathers LP: Looks Like UK Version w/ Street Cover, US Version w/ House Cover (Both Have The Same Tracks) & 2 Disc Special Edition. He could add the Clean Version because they replaced the song "Kim" with "The Kids (Clean Version)"
The Eminem Show: Looks Like He Has Different sticker variations, possibly different region releases. The only different editions they had that im aware of was the first copies came with a bonus dvd.
Encore: Looks like different regions, clean & the special edition.
Greatest Hits: Has both versions (1 was a 2 disc version with a "Stan's Mixtape")
Re-Up: Only 1 copy, there was no special/limited edition

Various Singles: Most Eminem singles have alternate tracks usually one has the a capella or instrumental and the other doesn't. Like "My Name Is" has different covers, "Business" has different color covers & differnt live tracks.
D12-Devil's Night: Probably US 1 Disc Version & UK 2 Disc Version
D12-D12 World: US Limited Edition (Bonus DVD) & UK Limited Edition (Bonus CD), There is a clean version and maybe a regular version.
D12-sh*t On You: He has the Black cover version, but not the comic drawn cover.
D12: Purple Pills: 2 Purple Covers, probably UK & US (Same SOngs) & Black Cover (Probably same songs ,just diff cover)
D12 My Band: 1 Copy
Bad Meets Evil EP: Probably regular version & Deluxe version. He is missing there "Scary Movies/Nuttin To Do" Maxi Single

Anyways, dude has a decent collection but in the standards of Eminem "Stans" I think it isn't as bad as you think. I have a lot of these cds, maybe not to the extent of each region copy, but without really being a huge fan of him it wouldnt be hard to match his, minus the rinky dink mask and shirts. I actually have a lot of the underground albums that he was featured on that he is missing. Maybe im showing my age, but back in the day you had to buy the cds to listen to music, and there was no "Stan" name thrown out there if you were just a fan. Even though I grew up in an era were I was able to download but still collected, I always like to show my support financially. Thats why Hip-Hop's direction changed, it was no longer cool to be a fan and everybody thought they could rap and saturated the game with garbage.
 6 years ago '10        #90
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Am I the only one who saw the creepy Eminem mask?

Haven't seen anyone else mention it.

Like I said, to the dudes saying this isn't stan sh*t, if it was just CD's then cool, but buying a CD just because it has a Eminem verse on it and buying a mask that looks like Eminem is stan sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #91
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 Tybigbigguy said:
nah it's creep plus i see 7 copies of encore
Duhh, you got the Amazon.com, iTunes, Wal-Mart, Fred Meyer, Target, and Best Buy deluxe editions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago