When A Eminem Stan Gets Disgusting

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2011, 12:36 AM         #41
MasterMind715  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Noooo

That f*ggot is in EVERY Eminem thread and he has the nerve to call other people stans. I'm positive he's posted in more Em threads than me. Dipsh*t doesn't even bring up intelligent points to back up his bi*ching. All he posts is "Eminem suckz lolz" Stupid kid, I swear.
Spitta is Stan little brother Matthew
 6 years ago '11        #42
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 conscious thug said:
so apparently in this day and age you're not allowed to be a fan of someone and collect all their sh*t huh? How many of your parents have like every fu*king Stevie record that ever came out? How many of your parents have every damn Donny Hathaway, Isley Brothers, Al Green, Marvin Gaye album?

Seriously, man. Some of ya'll kids need your damn heads checked. Some of that sh*t in the picture, I wouldn't get, but who the fu*k cares? That person likes Em, he collects his sh*t. So what?

I got every fu*king thing that Jazz musician Chet Baker ever dropped. I got everything the group Enigma dropped including imports, bootlegs, singles, etc. Same with Jamiroquai and D'Angelo.

Who cares? It's called being a fan. Anyone that sees this and thinks it's weird or somehow not normal to collect something of a group or artist you like, then you just need to Grow up.
If he had 1 of each copy this thread wouldn't be made tho.. 5 copies of encore? that's not excessive doe?
 11-20-2011, 12:56 AM         #43
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittapilottalk said:
If he had 1 of each copy this thread wouldn't be made tho.. 5 copies of encore? that's not excessive doe?
I think there's not enough info. Are they all the exact same, or are they imports that have extra tracks on there? Not everyone is a pirate. lol.

Maybe he went and got ones from various stores that had the "Exclusive bonus tracks" on there. That way he could have all the tracks that he did. It's clear the kid's trying to get all the stuff that Em has done, which is why he has soundtracks that he's got a song or two on like Nutty Professor II and sh*t.

Very well could be like a Best Buy edition and a Target edition and sh*t like that.
 11-20-2011, 12:58 AM         #44
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you look at the picture, the one with the red and black cover (I think it's Encore or the one before it) there's different stickers on each one. Probably the various exclusive editions with bonus tracks. he got four or five so he got all the different tracks.

Don't know for sure, but that seems the most logical guess anyway.
 6 years ago '10        #45
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
I can't even hate on that. Thats a dope collection. :cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 11-20-2011 at 12:00 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #46
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
 conscious thug said:
so apparently in this day and age you're not allowed to be a fan of someone and collect all their sh*t huh? How many of your parents have like every fu*king Stevie record that ever came out? How many of your parents have every damn Donny Hathaway, Isley Brothers, Al Green, Marvin Gaye album?

Seriously, man. Some of ya'll kids need your damn heads checked. Some of that sh*t in the picture, I wouldn't get, but who the fu*k cares? That person likes Em, he collects his sh*t. So what?

I got every fu*king thing that Jazz musician Chet Baker ever dropped. I got everything the group Enigma dropped including imports, bootlegs, singles, etc. Same with Jamiroquai and D'Angelo.

Who cares? It's called being a fan. Anyone that sees this and thinks it's weird or somehow not normal to collect something of a group or artist you like, then you just need to Grow up.
you seem a little too defensive about this, the picture wouldn't happen to be YOURS would it
 11-20-2011, 01:46 AM         #47
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doomzmaster said:
you seem a little too defensive about this, the picture wouldn't happen to be YOURS would it
Busted. lol
 11-20-2011, 02:29 AM         #48
Contagioso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yooooo i cant breathe
 6 years ago '05        #49
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
but he dont even have infinite
 11-20-2011, 02:42 AM         #50
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
so what?
more rappers need fans like this
Agreed. rap would be in a better place overall if people would be real fans...I wouldn't go this far...but the people who fan on the low so they can maintain their "cool points" and not get called a "stan" should be banned from listening to music.
 11-20-2011, 02:44 AM         #51
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
Agreed. rap would be in a better place overall if people would be real fans...I wouldn't go this far...but the people who fan on the low so they can maintain their "cool points" and not get called a "stan" should be banned from listening to music.
having someone buy multiple copies of your worst album would make rap a better place?
 6 years ago '11        #52
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 SOCIALITE said:
anything would be in a better place if u buy it 5 times,
i like mario but im not buying supermw2 more than once.
thats past fanhood into obsession
 11-20-2011, 03:09 AM         #53
MasterMind715  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karamu said:
having someone buy multiple copies of your worst album would make rap a better place?
Not everybody downloads music so how would they know

And everything is a opinion they might have liked the albums
 6 years ago '07        #54
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,399 | Props total: 21545 21545
there's a fat joe album in there
 6 years ago '06        #55
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,557 | Props total: 2679 2679
is it me or does this kid NOT have Infinit?
 6 years ago '04        #56
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 ballergenetics said:
I lol'd at the box of beats being there...
same here...
 11-20-2011, 05:36 AM         #57
Ron P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see Infinite. Also I don't know how this made it to the 4th page without someone mentioning he doesn't have Chronic 2001...but he has 2 Akon albums....
 6 years ago '04        #58
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
SO What????

If everybody would support their favorite artist like this, the music industry wouldn't have the problems they have now
 6 years ago '05        #59
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
he doesn't have the Anger Management 3 mixtape what a loser
 6 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 Player 1 said:
so what?
more rappers need fans like this
No the fu*k they dont
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy