FIVE things that BRAND NEW rappers can learn from mac miller

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2011, 09:55 AM         #21
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
19. be white
 11-20-2011, 09:56 AM         #22
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
20. let girls wear your hat
 6 years ago '11        #23
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 Space 2020 said:
Jews are the future. Always have been.
yeah people don't understand how much of america is run by jewish people

asher roth just being half jewish got him in the door
 6 years ago '05        #24
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 RedRosary said:
yeah people don't understand how much of america is run by jewish people

asher roth just being half jewish got him in the door
at people not understanding Jews run the country. Jews aren't the future, they're the present,
 6 years ago '11        #25
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 *eckounltd1972* said:
at people not understanding Jews run the country. Jews aren't the future, they're the present,
well kinda what i said?

why do you think we f!ght for isreal/have their back etc?
 6 years ago '06        #26
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
It's all true,except where u sad blue slide park was one of the best releases.I have a feeling MGK is gonna reach alot of popularity too ,He's already on commercials and getting big co signs
 11-20-2011, 01:41 PM         #27
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This reminds me of the other guys where one of the cops tell the kids the way stay out of jail is to try not to be black or latino.
 11-20-2011, 02:23 PM         #28
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
Where's your proof/clue?
Atlantic has serious ties with making sure Rostrum stays afloat. That was Wiz's old label that kept him alive when Warner dropped his a.ss. Wiz has a joint venture type deal with Atlantic and Rostrum, you think they didnt use some of that platinum money and connections for Mac Miller? he might have had wiz's budget but come on now....
 6 years ago '06        #29
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
 china white said:
ur a fan of MGK? k!ll urself...dude is so damn corny. his cypher performance was ridiculous...skinny a.ss ppl need to stop taking their shirts off...that skinny and tatted the fu*k up image is played out bad. and he got punked bad by yelawolf. mgk garbage
I wouldn't call myself a fan or hater,I'm just saying he's like the more aggressive and older Mac miller,yeah they're corny but they will sell slot of records,more than yelawolf
 6 years ago '04        #30
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
unless atlantic is signing him i don't see the point. to keep wiz happy with rostrum? they are not that cool with each other
 6 years ago '11        #31
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 fiddy01604 said:
Really? He had secret backing from Atlantic records. Theres no way this garbage punk could do more numbers than tech n9ne if he was legit independent

Tech n9ne, odd future, lil b, and Mac Miller are not true independent artist in anyway shape or form they ALL have major label backing. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '11        #32
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 WorldsStrangest said:
Atlantic has serious ties with making sure Rostrum stays afloat. That was Wiz's old label that kept him alive when Warner dropped his a.ss. Wiz has a joint venture type deal with Atlantic and Rostrum, you think they didnt use some of that platinum money and connections for Mac Miller? he might have had wiz's budget but come on now....
Wiz has never gone Platinum....- Keith Clark
 6 years ago '04        #33
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
His weed looks too leafy.

As for Mac Miller, I don't care for him because I can't relate to sh*t he raps about but good for him, he really has "made it". I haven't listened to BSP but I've listened to two of his Mixtapes and couldn't vibe to the kid.
 11-20-2011, 04:23 PM         #34
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's seriously about time some white rappers get the exposure they deserve, A LOT of them are dope.
 6 years ago '10        #35
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Alonzo Harris said:
Mac Millers dad is a rich dentist. so he probably payed for everything
no he isn't
 11-20-2011, 04:31 PM         #36
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
I wasn't saying you were right or wrong. I honestly don't know anything about Picthburg or Rostrum or anything related to them.

If they got ties to Atlantic, then yea, I'm pretty sure Atlantic bought a lot of those records and played a role in spearheading his youtube fame. Because honestly I don't know anyone that knows him outside of the hip hop community and his songs are not catchy.
Seriously never heard this guy outside boxden and a few cheesy GIFs on tumblr. Never ever played a full song, just a couple bars from that beat he stole. He's straight clown college material. I see dudes like him everytime i drive by Loyola College

Alonzo Harris said:
Mac Millers dad is a rich dentist. so he probably payed for everything

Wouldnt be suprised. Thats how this buisness is now, aint nobody getting on with pure talent. Gotta have that money to keep the bullsh*t...i mean...hype going

justinjones said:
unless atlantic is signing him i don't see the point. to keep wiz happy with rostrum? they are not that cool with each other
Money is money. If they think Rostrum is some kind of talent factory, theyre going pump money into it. Drake has YM money in his pockets and had Lil Wayne in his corner pushing his So Far Gone tape way before he ever signed a deal with them.

KeithClark said:
Wiz has never gone Platinum....- Keith Clark

i meant more like platinum single. i never really checked his numbers like that i just a.ssumed he went plat cuz he had such a huge mainstream hit.
 6 years ago '11        #37
2HIGHlife 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 30 30
true as hell...iont listen to dude and don't plan on it...i jus find it crazy how an average white rapper is easily considered "dope" and attract such a following. Thatz like crowning an average hockey player thatz Black to be the next best thing. #Corny
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy