UFC 139: Shogun vs. Henderson - Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #461
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Zaosyn said:
And when Lyoto beats Jones I TOLD you Jones never beat anyone
Any respect you deserve, just went out the window ... never beat anyone? Seriously? He's destroyed everyone ... Rampage a no one also? Picture this ... Shogun dusted Machida twice ... look what Jones did to that bum (as you call him) ... MMA Math ... Jones > Shogun > Machida
 11-20-2011, 09:32 AM         #462
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dan Henderson is my dude.

Damn, this is being tout as one of the greatest f!ghts? I just went skipped the 5th round and was like when i seen my man, Hendo getting plumped.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 11-20-2011 at 09:38 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #463
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 youknowmystelo said:
Dan Henderson is my dude.

Damn, this is being tout as one of the greatest f!ghts? I just went skipped the 5th round and was like when i seen my man, Hendo getting plumped.
yeah you gotta go back and watch the entire f!ght...that sh*t was wild as hell from the beginning...
 6 years ago '08        #464
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 Wawdy24 said:
Any respect you deserve, just went out the window ... never beat anyone? Seriously? He's destroyed everyone ... Rampage a no one also? Picture this ... Shogun dusted Machida twice ... look what Jones did to that bum (as you call him) ... MMA Math ... Jones > Shogun > Machida
You trying to use MMA math to calculate who's gonna win in a sport where anything can happen throws your input on the matter out of the window

I got lyoto winning cause I'm a fan.
 6 years ago '08        #465
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
I didn't have enough time to comment about the f!ght yesterday, but Shogun needs to get his BJJ confidence back up, He could've slipped on an arm triangle a couple times, and Hendo was GIVING his arm for an arm bar from mount. I understand they both were tired, but you have to jump on opportunities like that
 11-20-2011, 10:29 AM         #466
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And some posters scoffed @ me when I said on here this match was going to be f!ght Of The Year once it was signed.

That 1st Round was debatable enough to warrant an immediate rematch.

Dana really doesn't have a contender like Henderson for The Spider to f!ght after if/when The Spider beat Sonnen, so it would be another f!ght that could generate PPV buys.
 11-20-2011, 10:32 AM         #467
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ calling Shogun a bum and saying Kimbo had a respectable UFC career... and then expecting some respect around here.

You cool and everything Zao but
 6 years ago '04        #468
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #469
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 Zaosyn said:
Did I mention I was 5-0 for this card

7-0 if you include the prelims

Can I get my respect in this section now

Told you Cain had a glass face
Told you Shogun was a bum a.ss
So you were 7-0 for this card which had 12 f!ghts??

6 years ago '05        #470
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
Two fu*kign warriors right there man, two great main event f!ghts last night imo
 6 years ago '07        #471
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Tecnique said:
Come on guy that f!ght was almost 4 years ago, Hendo isn't the same f!ghter now he was back then.

Anyone else and I would give him a legit shot at beating them, but not Silva or Jon Jones.
lol yeah, but that 4 years makes a difference on both sides, and I feel like Silva and Hendo have become better f!ghters because of it. I personally, think Hendo needs to stay out of 185. And when you look at the basic facts, Silva apparently can't handle an overbearing wrestler that sticks to his game plan. Chael Sonnen is apparently extremely vulnerable to triangle chokes, but I think Hendo's age and experience, paired with the pooled experiences of himself and Chael, could piece together an effective strategy for stopping The Spider. Jones... I don't personally know how that f!ght will go... but I definitely would like to see it
 6 years ago '10        #472
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
I'd rather see Silva Vs Hendo II at LHW than Jones Vs Hendo.

I think Hendo would just get kicked around and then subbed If he doesn't land that right hand right away against Jones.
 11-20-2011, 02:01 PM         #473
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jones would be too much for Henderson. Whatever advantage he holds in his stand-up with his reach, he'll equally have with his wrestling.

Shogun was able to take down Henderson a few time last night while he couldn't as much sniff a takedown against Jones.

Terrible match-up stylistically for Henderson.
 6 years ago '05        #474
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Zaosyn said:
Did I mention I was 5-0 for this card

7-0 if you include the prelims

Can I get my respect in this section now

Told you Cain had a glass face
Told you Shogun was a bum a.ss
I dunno if U serious or playin with these statements

Okay U say Jon Jones never beat anyone? He Destroyed Shogun & Rampage and FINISHED them both thats HUGE. If U sayin Bones aint beat anyone then Lyoto Machida aint done sh*t

Cain chin has NOTHING to do with why he got KO'd he got hit behind the ear & anyone who follows Boxing or MMA if U get hit behind the ear with any type of force you're fu*ked cause it controls all your balance & reflexes thats why people get dizzy & drop & usually never recover from behind the ear shots(Example Ryan Bader f!ght last night) & Cain took clean shots from Kongo on the chin and was still f!ghting, and we saw what power Kongo has just look at the Pat Barry KO.

As far as Shogun I dont think he a bum I aint gone go that far but I think his injuries have caused him to lose a step. Even tho he won the Griffin f!ght & it was short I said Shogun just doesnt look the same cause of that knee
 11-20-2011, 05:06 PM         #475
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I pissed. Picked Rua and he lost. BX Sportsbetting ranking down.
 6 years ago '08        #476
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 Basicgz said:
I dunno if U serious or playin with these statements

Okay U say Jon Jones never beat anyone? He Destroyed Shogun & Rampage and FINISHED them both thats HUGE. If U sayin Bones aint beat anyone then Lyoto Machida aint done sh*t

Cain chin has NOTHING to do with why he got KO'd he got hit behind the ear & anyone who follows Boxing or MMA if U get hit behind the ear with any type of force you're fu*ked cause it controls all your balance & reflexes thats why people get dizzy & drop & usually never recover from behind the ear shots(Example Ryan Bader f!ght last night) & Cain took clean shots from Kongo on the chin and was still f!ghting, and we saw what power Kongo has just look at the Pat Barry KO.

As far as Shogun I dont think he a bum I aint gone go that far but I think his injuries have caused him to lose a step. Even tho he won the Griffin f!ght & it was short I said Shogun just doesnt look the same cause of that knee
He's just going to ignore your post. He'll keep saying Cain has a glass jaw in every thread
 6 years ago '05        #477
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 AnyGiven said:
He's just going to ignore your post. He'll keep saying Cain has a glass jaw in every thread
this...and don't forget the Shogun is a bum part also...
 6 years ago '10        #478
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,313 | Props total: 5258 5258
Just watched the Card and the Main event was Wild, Great f!ght
 6 years ago '04        #479
illthoughtzz 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 ManOfSteel23 said:
I didn't have enough time to comment about the f!ght yesterday, but Shogun needs to get his BJJ confidence back up, He could've slipped on an arm triangle a couple times, and Hendo was GIVING his arm for an arm bar from mount. I understand they both were tired, but you have to jump on opportunities like that
he could of tried the arm triangle but shogun KNEW he didnt have the strength to lock it in tight, he took his chances on the mount but he should of known better cuz he had a better chance with submission than a tko/ko
 6 years ago '05        #480
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
anybody know where I can watch the highlights to this f!ght?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy