Nov 18 - Egyptian activist risks her life after posting full frontal nude shot online

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2011, 12:35 AM         #1
6425 pageviews
61 comments

5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 18 - Egyptian activist risks her life after posting full frontal nud3 shot online

Wearing nothing but a pair of stockings, red ribbon in her hair and a pair of flat red shoes, the black and white shot would not look out of place in a nud3 photography book.
But this is no ordinary art project. It is the work of a feminist Egyptian activist who is making a bold and potentially dangerous statement.
Aliaa Magda Elmahdy, a 20-year old university student from Cairo, has sparked outrage in the Middle East with the controversial full-length image, posted on her blog last week.

[pic - click to view]

Controversial: Egyptian university student Aliaa Magda Elmahdy posted a nud3 picture of herself on her blog, attracting 1.5million hits
It has since received 1.5 million hits and thousands flooded the site with insults. Some denounced Elmahdy as a 'prostitute' and 'mentally sick' or urged police to arrest her.
Elmahdy's posting is almost unheard of in a country where nudity is strongly frowned upon - even as an art form and could lead to her being jailed.

More...
Saudi women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover even them up, if resolution is passed
Most women in the Muslim majority Egypt wear the headscarf and even those who don't rarely wear clothes exposing the arms or legs in public.
On her arabic blog, Aliaa defends her actions, writing: 'Hide all art books and smash nekkid archaeological statues.
'Then take off your clothes and look at yourselves in the mirror, then burn your body that you so despise to get rid of your s3xual complexes forever, before subjecting me to your bigoted insults or denying my freedom of expression.'

[pic - click to view]

Brave? Liberals fear she will taint them in the eyes of deeply conservative Egyptians and thousands have flooded the blog with insults
But her attempts at protesting limits on free expression may have backfired.

Rather than garner support from the Liberals hoping to win the November 28th election, they are keen to distance themselves from the blogger.
They fear she will taint them in the eyes of deeply conservative Egyptians and, ruining their chances at competing with fundamentalist Islamic parties.
Egypt, a nation of some 85 million people, is polarised between Islamists and liberals ahead of the elections, the first since the February downfall of former President Hosni Mubarak.

[pic - click to view]

Members of the most hardline Islamic movement, the Salafis, have warned voters that liberals will corrupt Egypt's morals.
'This hurts the entire secular current in front of those calling themselves the people of virtue,' Sayyed el-Qimni, a prominent self-described secular figure, said referring to Islamists.
'It's is a double disaster. Because I am liberal and I believe in the right of personal freedom, I can't interfere,' El-Qimni said on Egyptian TV.

The April 6 movement, one of the most prominent liberal activist groups that led the 18-day uprising against Mubarak, issued a statement denying claims by some on the web that Elmahdy is a member of the group.
The posting prompted furious discussions on internet social media sites, with pages for and against her put up on Facebook.

One activist, Ahmed Awadallah, praised her in a Tweet, writing, 'I'm totally taken back by her bravery.'

A supporter, who identified himself as Emad Nasr Zikri, wrote in a comment on Elmahdy's blog, 'We need to learn how to separate between nudity and s3x.'
He said that before fundamentalist influence in Egypt, 'there were nud3 models in art school for students to draw'.
Some 100 people liked his comment.
Elmahdy and her boyfriend Kareem Amer, also a controversial blogger, have challenged Egypt's social conventions before.
Earlier this year, they posted mobile phone video footage of themselves debating with managers of a public park who threw them out for public displays of affection.
Amer spent four years in prison for blog posting deemed insulting to Islam and for calling Mubarak a 'symbol of tyranny'.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Aliaa Magda Elmahdy blog: Egyptian activist posts nud3 photo online sparking outrage | Mail Online

61 comments for "Nov 18 - Egyptian activist risks her life after posting full frontal nude shot online"

6 years ago '04        #2
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,502 | Props total: 1568 1568
Shes dead
 6 years ago '11        #3
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
lol fu*king stupid a.ss religion. there girls deserve that sh*t for being so fu*king braindead. letting that sh*t control them. my old highschool had hella muslim girls and they all could get it. never saw there hair man.

6 years ago '11        #4
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3849 3849
She better come to the states. We appreciate our womens
 6 years ago '04        #5
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 6 years ago '10        #6
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
where da n00dz at?
 6 years ago '07        #7
Mari 29 heat pts29
space
space
$471 | Props total: 9 9
 DelbertMengel said:
where da n00dz at?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #8
CelticPride242 1 heat pts
space
space
$414 | Props total: 32 32
 Mari said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-19-2011, 10:54 AM         #9
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mari said:

[pic - click to view]

Big a.ss nips

I'd hit
 11-19-2011, 10:56 AM         #10
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-19-2011, 11:02 AM         #11
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Islam is the true religion. lol @ you idiots trying to insult Islam over supposed death threats that appear nowhere in the article.

The American propaganda machine at work.
 6 years ago '04        #12
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,041 | Props total: 6776 6776
 6 years ago '07        #13
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
She got some big a.ss balls doin this sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #14
Rajj 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 7 7
brave or crazy but i guess that she make her point
 6 years ago '06        #15
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
I'd climb in that womb
 11-19-2011, 09:23 PM         #16
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #17
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2465 2465
if she's begging to get fu*ked then she needs to out of the middle east...and problem solved
 6 years ago '05        #18
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7640 7640
 Tony Franks said:
She better come to the states. We appreciate our womens
word?

[video - click to view]

she can get it too..
 6 years ago '10        #19
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8153 8153
This is where I cant take religion, I cant imagine the God I believe wanting someone k!lled for showing the body they where born in. I do see the US propaganda against islam on this one tho, but at the same time the fact that those people want to k!ll her in the name of religion is sick. All religions are flawed in there intent, Islam has great principles as does every religion but it also has its faults just like every religion.

Dont be a sheep, find your own relationship with God/Allah/Yahweh/Buddha/whatever you believe in.
 6 years ago '10        #20
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,095 | Props total: 7453 7453
What a fu*king wh0ore!
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy