Revis didn't want it Tebow (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
Revis one of those players who play with the mentality of always staying healthy..
 11-19-2011, 12:27 PM         #62
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These Db's have gotten a lot softer over the years. No one wants contact anymore.
 6 years ago '04        #63
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 381 381
Revis knows it wouldn't have been worth it
 6 years ago '06        #64
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959

tebow still got his a.ss r*ped by the lions. real teams will expose him
 6 years ago '05        #65
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355
a little surprising since Revis usually doen't mind getting in and tackling somebody.
 6 years ago '08        #66
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 TanstA! said:
why you dudes acting like Revis ran away or something? How can you expect a dude his size to take down a bull like Tebow? Cromartie did that.

Some of ya'll have gotten a little too comfortable sitting on your couches.
atwater/okoye
 11-19-2011, 02:41 PM         #67
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
why you dudes acting like Revis ran away or something? How can you expect a dude his size to take down a bull like Tebow? Cromartie did that.

Some of ya'll have gotten a little too comfortable sitting on your couches.
nah man...that's HIGH TREASON...at least TRY to make the tackle

you forget that's the point of football or what?
 11-19-2011, 02:43 PM         #68
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Revis one of those players who play with the mentality of always staying healthy..
can't tell you how many times i've seen ronde barber go head to head with a guy he knew was going to cream him but at least he tried. that's heart.

oh...and 192 consecutive, healthy starts and counting...
 6 years ago '04        #69
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19915 19915
 iThink said:
nah man...that's HIGH TREASON...at least TRY to make the tackle

you forget that's the point of football or what?
Are we watching the same clip?

He went for a weak arm tackle on a player much bigger than him thus in the process slows Tebow down and a player much bigger than Tebow finishes the tackle. Am I upset he didn't go for a full fledge tackle? Maybe but it isn't like this is RB or a WR.... it's a big a.ss fullback that happens to throw the ball. Even the Jets safeties wanted nothing to do with Tebow.

Some of you really acting like he pulled a Cromartie and just tapped him or just completely stepped to the side and let him pass by.

Revis isn't better than Bailey or Woodson, the comparison is stupid anyway considering the difference in longevity between em and now I guess it will never be an argument because Revis is too pus*y to make a head on tackle against a much bigger player.. plus Bailey and Woodson can fu*k around and play safety..... they're used to tackling like Rams, Revis ever since getting his contract, not so much plus it isn't like Revis is some stocky dude for his height, he doesn't look to take players head on but has made some hard tackles in his career.

I hope Revis at least learned that he should've been going after the legs.....

Some of you dudes be reaching for the stars trying to discredit Revis because I guess you're tired of idiots saying he's the greatest CB of all time or something because talk to me and that is not the case, dude hasn't even put 10 years on consistency in, gtfo.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 11-19-2011 at 02:58 PM..
 11-19-2011, 02:57 PM         #70
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:

He went for a weak arm tackle on a player much bigger than him thus in the process slows Tebow down and a player much bigger than Tebow finishes the tackle. Am I upset he didn't go for a full fledge tackle? Maybe but it isn't like this is RB or a WR.... it's a big a.ss fullback that happens to throw the ball. Even the Jets safeties wanted nothing to do with Tebow.

Some of you really acting like he pulled a Cromartie and just tapped him or just completely stepped to the side and let him pass by.

You dudes be reaching for the stars trying to discredit Revis.

Revis isn't better than Bailey or Woodson, the comparison is stupid anyway considering the difference in longevity between em, if you're trying to prove a point to somebody who said Revis is the greatest CB of all time, go personally hit that dude up and laugh at him for making such a statement.

yo...he turnstile'd the guy! i'm not saying he's a pus*y or anything but there was a clear lack of effort on that tackle. he may as well have let him run by, he was standing straight up when tebow blew right by him lol. i'm sure a player of revis' caliber is gonna watch that in film and improve upon it, but there's no excusing that one particular play.

you won't catch me comparing revis to either of the players you mentioned or even barber yet for that matter but i give him his due...like i said, barber would have at least attempted to make that tackle not "slow him down"...i'm not gonna do something stupid like attempt to discredit him...but that play was weak and he could have done better than not trying to tackle - that's the point. it shows a lack of toughness in that instant...i expect him to not do that again.

cromartie on the other hand
 11-20-2011, 03:32 PM         #71
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:

Revis isn't better than Bailey or Woodson, the comparison is stupid anyway considering the difference in longevity between em and now I guess it will never be an argument because Revis is too pus*y to make a head on tackle against a much bigger player.. plus Bailey and Woodson can fu*k around and play safety..... they're used to tackling like Rams, Revis ever since getting his contract, not so much plus it isn't like Revis is some stocky dude for his height, he doesn't look to take players head on but has made some hard tackles in his career.

Some of you dudes be reaching for the stars trying to discredit Revis because I guess you're tired of idiots saying he's the greatest CB of all time or something because talk to me and that is not the case, dude hasn't even put 10 years on consistency in, gtfo.
spent all that time tying to justify a bi*ch move...

principles and details my friend
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago