Revis didn't want it Tebow (pic)

most viewed right now
 239
Drake- Iím Upset
226 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
woodson would have made that tackle no problem
 7 years ago '04        #22
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$36,074 | Props total: 23200 23200
 vshah24 said:
^ Revis didn't even make contact. Relax homie
He's jesus, how can anybody make contact with him. Tebow contacts you.
 7 years ago '04        #23
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 180 180
 TanstA! said:
He's jesus, how can anybody make contact with him. Tebow contacts you.
Ur right

Tebow's
God
It's
Thursday




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '04        #24
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$36,074 | Props total: 23200 23200
 vshah24 said:
Ur right

Tebow's
God
It's
Thursday

He was used to make miracles on Saturdays, now he does em on Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays.

Jesus does work every day of the week. :mj2:
 7 years ago '07        #25
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,412 | Props total: 20347 20347
he ran revis off revis island
 11-18-2011, 11:34 PM         #26
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
revis aint about that life...he better keep his a.ss in coverage
 11-18-2011, 11:52 PM         #27
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go for the legs, always. go to move for CBs, if you don't you're retarded and going to get embarrassed.

and @ that Haynesworth clip... i've never seen a more pathetic football play then that... jesus that guy's a bum
 7 years ago '08        #28
CarmeloStarks 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 1497 1497

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #29
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
Looks like Revis was worried about a Helmet to Helmet, which would have given them BOTH concussions and Revis would have been flagged. Look how he lowers his head, but makes sure to put to it the left.
 7 years ago '10        #30
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9907 9907

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #31
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,623 | Props total: 27875 27875
tebow tried to go H2H with em honestly, Revis aint want that fine
 7 years ago '04        #32
WOODS5000 
space
avatar space
space
$2,177 | Props total: 141 141
bi*ch a.ss Revis c*nt punk pus*y mufu*ka come and get it!


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #33
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
what is an island to a gawd?




[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #34
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,982 | Props total: 24591 24591
, he arm tackled like a hoe there... rule of thumb always is the low man wins, line him up and go low and wrap up on the tackle sucka...
 7 years ago '11        #35
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
He looks like he expected Tebow to go out of bounds. But was surprised at the last min when he didn't...
 7 years ago '11        #36
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Looks like Revis was worried about a Helmet to Helmet, which would have given them BOTH concussions and Revis would have been flagged. Look how he lowers his head, but makes sure to put to it the left.
These n*ggas won't listen trust me.. they have the hate response regarding to the play written into their dumb heads.
 7 years ago '06        #37
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
 27Lives said:
He looks like he expected Tebow to go out of bounds. But was surprised at the last min when he didn't...
If that was a random drive in the middle of the game then I would co-sign U.... CB's in general are bi*chmade though, I would know watching the eagles over the past few seasons.... They get a raw deal by eating gay a.ss pass interfence calls a lot.. but they compound the issue on thier own... Nobody wants to tackle anymore

Revis is still a beast, CB's are what they are... with a FEW exceptions
 7 years ago '04        #38
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,978 | Props total: 5967 5967
Woodson wouldve made that ...
 7 years ago '11        #39
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 ginobili 20 said:
If that was a random drive in the middle of the game then I would co-sign U.... CB's in general are bi*chmade though, I would know watching the eagles over the past few seasons.... They get a raw deal by eating gay a.ss pass interfence calls a lot.. but they compound the issue on thier own... Nobody wants to tackle anymore

Revis is still a beast, CB's are what they are... with a FEW exceptions
Wait what? defenders are taught to not tackle the QB when they are close to the sidelines. If you see Tebow is running heading towards the sidelines, but he makes a cut in which causes Revis to fall behind Tebow and only make a two hand tackle attempt. It's not like he was running straight at him, it was full speed both players running to one spot but one player made a cut which caused the other to adjust.
 7 years ago '06        #40
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
 27Lives said:
Wait what? defenders are taught to not tackle the QB when they are close to the sidelines. If you see Tebow is running heading towards the sidelines, but he makes a cut in which causes Revis to fall behind Tebow and only make a two hand tackle attempt. It's not like he was running straight at him, it was full speed both players running to one spot but one player made a cut which caused the other to adjust.
If u cant see that the art of tackeling people has diminshed a bit, then Imo what to tell U... I'm not locking in on a certain play, like your talking about... U give the benefit of the doubt on a random play like this... But that is all your dong, giving the benefit of the doubt

MOST CB's don't think it's in thier job describition to tackle anymore.... Not a fluke to why averege teams are putting up playstation numbers..... The stike didn't fu*k with the fans... But made it's mark... Less practices with pads on, will prolly equate to sh*tty tackeling... If anything U would think the defenses would be ahead of the curve, with the off time...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
#bigbreasttwitter
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
33 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy