Maverick Carter Started Rumor Delonte West Sleeping With Lebron's Mom

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #21
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 smoothmotionz said:
when will you guys realize that Lebron simply sabotoged the cavs. Lebron knew he could of at least got to the finals in his last year with the cavs, but it would be harder for him leave and do this big three thing. In comes an idea from Lebrons lifetime friend and manager to make up some crazy rumor that will make his fake on court troubles believable.

Look guys just go back and watch that Celtics Vs Cavs series. Lebron destroyed the celtics in their first two games. The cavs won 1 game by 20 points i think behind lebrons destruction. Lebron just wanted to send a message to the celtics that they cant stop him. After that is was on to his fake struggles so the cavs would lose the series and make his departure from cleveland that much easier...

he simply didnt want to be stuck in cleveland anymore. Cleveland, Ohio is trash man seriously
fu*k u
 6 years ago '11        #22
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,541 | Props total: 2359 2359
 smoothmotionz said:
when will you guys realize that Lebron simply sabotoged the cavs. Lebron knew he could of at least got to the finals in his last year with the cavs, but it would be harder for him leave and do this big three thing. In comes an idea from Lebrons lifetime friend and manager to make up some crazy rumor that will make his fake on court troubles believable.

Look guys just go back and watch that Celtics Vs Cavs series. Lebron destroyed the celtics in their first two games. The cavs won 1 game by 20 points i think behind lebrons destruction. Lebron just wanted to send a message to the celtics that they cant stop him. After that is was on to his fake struggles so the cavs would lose the series and make his departure from cleveland that much easier...

he simply didnt want to be stuck in cleveland anymore. Cleveland, Ohio is trash man seriously
pus*y n*gga Come to Cleveland
 6 years ago '04        #23
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
 smoothmotionz said:

this dude speaks the truth except for the Cleveland is trash part.
 6 years ago '08        #24
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12217 12217
 izzy2024 said:
So stupid. Professional athletes don't "sabotage" teams. Stop thinking everything is the WWF. He played like sh*t, he got discouraged, and he mentally checked out. That's not "sabotaging" a team. That's being weak-willed. Everything in your argument makes me think you've never played any sports of any kind.
Bruh, just like the homie you responding to said...Bron tanked that series bottom line. He didn't check out he just stopped playing to win. It would have been much harder/if not impossible for him to leave Cleveland had they won or gotten to the Finals that year.

The sudden poor play after dominating basically the first 3 games, the rumors, the left handed free-throw (when nothing was wrong,) him taking his jersey off all that sh*t was a diversion he knew he was leaving, him and his camp created drama to keep the focus off what he had already planned....Winters in Miami for the next decade...obviously it was more to it than just what I pointed out but.....

You'd have to be a fool to not pick up on it.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 11-18-2011 at 11:53 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #25
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 legendisdope said:
your a casual basketball fan on drugs. shut the fu*k up idiot.

6 years ago '05        #26
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Robert Littal said:
Same reason they started the rumor about Lebron's elbow.
so youre telling me they were willing to slander lebron's mom's name, showcase lebron's mental fragility and divide the locker room just to provide an excuse for his struggles on the court? you gotta be sh*tting me.

all they basically had to do was have media outlets talk about how well the celtics were containing his teammates, etc. just like in year's past and everybody wins.
 11-19-2011, 07:30 AM         #27
T Bonics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive heard from multiple reliable sources that the gloria sh*t is true...just makes the nba look like a bunch of wild monkeys so they try to keep that sh*t inhouse...except we all know the truth
 6 years ago '06        #28
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Player 1 said:
he look just like his mother....that sh*t is nasty
 6 years ago '04        #29
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 Mike Nitty said:
Bruh, just like the homie you responding to said...Bron tanked that series bottom line. He didn't check out he just stopped playing to win. It would have been much harder/if not impossible for him to leave Cleveland had they won or gotten to the Finals that year.

The sudden poor play after dominating basically the first 3 games, the rumors, the left handed free-throw (when nothing was wrong,) him taking his jersey off all that sh*t was a diversion he knew he was leaving, him and his camp created drama to keep the focus off what he had already planned....Winters in Miami for the next decade...obviously it was more to it than just what I pointed out but.....

You'd have to be a fool to not pick up on it.

The truth is it would've been WAY easier for LeBron to leave if he won in Cleveland first. I'm not saying he didn't pack it in and turn into a bi*ch halfway through that series, because he obviously did. I'm saying it happened because the Celtics made adjustments and got into his head, and LeBron has proven to be as soft as it gets mentally, so he pretty much acted like a frustrated baby (as I've seen MANY weak-willed teammates do when things aren't going like they're used to).

Also, the fact that he pretty much did the same exact sh*t with the Heat in the finals proves (to me at least) that he just folds under pressure. Which is sad, but it's a far cry from purposely sabotaging your own teammates, coach, organization, etc. Why make the playoffs at all then if you're LeBron? Why play great up until that point, just to pick an arbitrary time to completely shut it off and 'sabotage' your team?

Like I said, he seems to me like a spoiled, weak-willed, coddled superstar who doesn't know how to react on the rare occasion he has to deal with real adversity. Which happens more then people think to players who are used to just cakewalking over everybody.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy