Drake's 10 Hottest Hook-Ups

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
15915 pageviews
27 comments

SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,020 | Props total: 67729 67729
Drake's 10 Hottest Hook-Ups

Drake gets a great deal of attention for his devotion to women. Whether it's how extremely candid he is about relationships in interviews, or the fact that so much of his music appeals to the ladies, there's no denying that Aubrey is very female-friendly. Naturally, since he's been in the spotlight, Drizzy has been linked to a lot of babes: strippers, pop stars, athletes, and A-list actresses. With Take Care in stores and cuffing season at its peak, it's only right that we take a look back at the lovely girls that make up Drake's 10 Hottest Hook-Ups.

[pic - click to view]

10. MALIAH MICHEL

When: May 2010

Drake turned the pole-dancing stripper chick into video vixen when he casted her in his video for "Find Your Love." It was well-known that the two were hooking up when a slew of pictures of the Canadian rapper and the b00ty model lounging at a nightclub surfaced on the Internet. He also gave her a shoutout in "Miss Me." In June 2010, Maliah told VIBE that she had met Drake's mother. Bringing a stripper to meet your parents? Is that a smart idea?

Smash Probability: Yeah, this happened.

[pic - click to view]

9. TEYANA TAYLOR

When: May 2009

All it took was a Photo Booth picture of Drake attempting to lip-lock with Teyana Taylor for the "Are they a couple?" rumor mill to start rolling. The images were uploaded by the Harlem-born rapper/singer on her MySpace page. Though nothing was confirmed, a picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, four pictures.

Smash Probability: They were cuddle buddies at the very least.

[pic - click to view]

8. SERENA WILLIAMS

When: August 2011

After being snapped hitting a Florida resort to play tennis together, Drake was rumored to be doing a little something-something with tennis star Serena Williams. Drake was also spotted cheering on Serena when she played (and won) the 2011 Rogers Cup in the rapper's hometown of Toronto. Then a clip of Serena twerking it to Trey Songz's "Bottoms Up" in Drake's condo surfaced. Grand Slam winner turned video vixen? Drake would later deny and say that it was not his place.

Smash Probability: She definitely helped him practice some type of stroke.

[pic - click to view]

7. TARAJI P. HENSON

When: November 2011

Earlier this month, Taraji revealed that Drake tried to hook up with her. The 41-year-old actress went on the record and said that Drake is just "a friend" and said that if he were 10 years older, she would have been down. She then went on to compare Drizzy's age to that of her son. Bummer.

Smash Probability: We're willing to bet that Drake will hold her to those comments next decade.

[pic - click to view]

6. BRIA MYLES

When: January 2009

Drake named his critically acclaimed So Far Gone track "Bria's Interlude" as a tribute to the model and video vixen. In an interview where Drake broke down each track from the 2009 mixtape, he described the song saying, "I was smitten over this girl from L.A. and I started writing a song about her." Ms. Myles is in fact from Los Angeles. As for if the two actually hooked up, Drake proclaims, "A lot of the R&B [I do] is really based off women that come into my life and inspire me to speak to them in song and say what I never would expose on just a talking level.”

Smash Probability: We'll never think this guy couldn't pull any video girl he's "smitten" with.

[pic - click to view]

5. NICOLE SCHERZINGER

When: October 2011

After announcing her split with her long-term boyfriend of nearly five years, Nicole and Drizzy were spotted leaving an Italian eatery in L.A. (separately) late last month. The X-Factor judge then took to Twitter to say, "Wow, now anyone that happens to be in the same restaurant is linked to me." Drake also denied that he was dating the pus*ycat Dolls singer in a recent radio interview. Ms. Scherzinger is still however single and ready to mingle.

Smash Probability: It wouldn't have been surprising if she was looking for a rebound, though.

[pic - click to view]

4. RASHIDA JONES

When: Unknown

In our cover story earlier this week, Drake claims that he only admired Quincy Jones' daughter from afar. "I was, like, in love with Rashida. I love funny women and I love beautiful women and I love women that have great taste in music and Rashida is all those things," he said. They met when she complimented his DJ set at a party, and coincidentally linked at a later date when they stayed at the same resort on vacation. Maybe they had that Black Jew connection, but Rashida is famously low key, and we know Drake would respect that.

Smash Probability: What happens on vacation stays on vacation.

Last edited by SM; 11-18-2011 at 12:26 PM..

27 comments for "Drake's 10 Hottest Hook-Ups"

6 years ago '06        #2
SM 38199 heat pts38199 OP
space
space
$128,020 | Props total: 67729 67729

[pic - click to view]

3. ZINEB "NEBBY" SAMIR

When: 2009

If you've heard "Look What You've Done" off Drake's newly released Take Care, he raps about his ex-girlfriend Zineb Samir—better known as Nebby Neb. Drake even appeared on Toronto's FLOW 93.5 to answer the questions on who "Best I Ever Had" was about and revealed that the song was for Nebby. We can definitely see why.

Smash Probability: Rapping about making a girl's special place "whistle" is confirmation enough.

[pic - click to view]

2. NICKI MINAJ

When: January 2011

From hoping they'd get married on "Miss Me" to an actual Twitter matrimony, Drake proclaims his love for his Young Money labelmate constantly. The two were reported as "dating" when they were spotted late last year at a New Year's Eve party in Miami "dancing and cuddling." It's hard to say if the rumors of romance between the two are actually real, but according to Drizzy, Nicki definitely "makes him proud." Whatever that means.

Smash Probability: This is like one of those office romances that neither party can admit to.

[pic - click to view]

1. RIHANNA

When: May 2009-August 2010

Drake and Rihanna have definitely hooked up. They were spotted in Toronto late last summer eating at one of his favorite restaurants, spotted bowling at Lucky Strike in New York City the month before Thank Me Later dropped, and spotted again at a Montreal nightclub during Rihanna's LOUD tour. These two have chemistry, both on record and on-stage. Drake describes the relationship as a "natural bond." People love to call him a "simp" for doing things like wearing a T-shirt with her face on it, but son, you'd simp on RiRi too if you had the chance.

Smash Probability: He could tell it wasn't love, he just thought she fu*ked with him.

Last edited by SM; 11-18-2011 at 12:28 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #3
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 50 50
hate all you want, drizzy gets it in.
 6 years ago '04        #4
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
he didn't smash half of em
 6 years ago '10        #5
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
almost 7000 heat points. holy fu*kin sh*t!
 6 years ago '04        #6
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
put this sh*t in a TMZ section..
 6 years ago '05        #7
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
say what u want Drizzy doing what we all trying to do fu*kING
 6 years ago '11        #8
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 12 12
Joe Budden needs one of these lists
 11-18-2011, 02:17 PM         #9
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gameofchris said:
Joe Budden needs one of these lists
If they kicked the list off with how he was eating Gloria Velez out while half the industry was bouncing nuts off her forehead.....it'd be hilarious b.....thats another story tho.
 6 years ago '04        #10
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$700 | Props total: 46 46
I expected more Drake stans to come in here and say how they want to be next
 11-18-2011, 02:35 PM         #11
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they didnt put catya from bad girls club on the list
 6 years ago '07        #12
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Drizzy got hoes....but yall love to talk that sensitive sh*t
 11-18-2011, 03:37 PM         #13
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

"It's like 09 in yo' basement & i'm in love with nebby"
 6 years ago '06        #14
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,961 | Props total: 13581 13581
Maliah michel>
 6 years ago '04        #15
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
 fataldawg said:
Drake getting 2pacs sloppy seconds
wrong one if you talking about rashida. 2pac had her sister
 11-18-2011, 04:18 PM         #16
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

heres a link wit pics of him wit an a.ssortment of these bi*ches

6 years ago '04        #17
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 justinjones said:
wrong one if you talking about rashida. 2pac had her sister
yeah and even so nothin sloppy about her

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #18
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 5693 5693
 Phicmagic said:
If they kicked the list off with how he was eating Gloria Velez out while half the industry was bouncing nuts off her forehead.....it'd be hilarious b.....thats another story tho.

i forgot about that sh*t she aired that n*gga out on video infront of him too ha ha
 6 years ago '11        #19
epik93 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 162 162
this is some f*ggotry. i don't want to read gossip girl on this hip-hop site.
 6 years ago '09        #20
All Star Flow 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,395 | Props total: 852 852
so what about this alisha girl?
where is pictures of this chick
" back when i was trying put on a alisha hand' or something?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago