most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2011, 02:02 AM         #141
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Common will never be a superstar. You can't compare a bench player to a starter. Next. Jay can't rap like Em does in Above The Law/Despicable AND he got k!lled by Em on Renegade. The benefit of the doubt here goes to Em. Next. Nas?

Encore was subpar but had a few gems. Relapse was dope. Great production and great concept songs. Here and there, the album was a miss but overall a great attempt at something different. Recovery was not bad. Few songs couldn't lift off but a nice album considering his sobriety. Bad Meets Evil was solid. That's pure RAP. You wanna listen to hip pop, play WTT.

BET cypher, and the first track off BME prove otherwise.
Nikki minaj drake and lil wayne are superstars. America doesn't know sh*t about good music next.
 6 years ago '06        #142
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4023 4023
 big blak afrika said:
Nikki minaj drake and lil wayne are superstars. America doesn't know sh*t about good music next.
Wait. Where are you from?
 6 years ago '05        #143
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
 11-19-2011, 05:52 AM         #144
fiddy01604  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I cant believe people bow to this Koolo person so much, even when he was leaking stuff he was so ignorant i despised him from the beginning.

Apparently this is the ringleader

[pic - click to view]

I would sooner cut my d!ck off with a rusty breadknife than do anything that ignorant sand kicking Arab said or did
Why u so mad stan, did u get banned from the site or something?
 6 years ago '08        #145
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 452 452
 iggyemu said:
He has definitely fallen off but it's the flow that's the big issue. This dude's flow on songs like Marshall Mathers, Superman, last verse of Square Dance, White America..fu*k pretty much everything pre drug rehab was untouchable...legendary in fact. Now all he does is shout in the mic on the majority of his songs. I dunno if it's age or what. I mean Jay doesn't flow like he use to but I think he is still capable because you hear it from time to time...but with Em...it's just gone.
Not necessarily, just because he doesn't rhyme about the same content as he did back then doesn't mean he's lost it. Sure, his flow has altered, but I always thought it did with every album; look at Infinite to Slim Shady, even Slim Shady to Marshal Mathers. People have a favourite flow and a favourite 'version' of Eminem, but the fact is; he's always changing, evolving/inspired from other, current artists. Hate it or love it.

Slaughterhouse was a good move, he's hungry, you can tell, his lyrics may not be as ear grabbing or picture painting as they were in his prime, but I think now he's just residing in the fact that he's one of the greatest - like a 'I'm the best, who want it' phase - you can tell that through his bragging lyrics.

Hearing all the wack commercial rappers out there being praised - albeit, more so by the general public - and then hearing that Eminem's 'trash' on this sums up the hip-hop community's ignorance and hate towards someone they were clearly jacking off over in the past.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by hollaballooza; 11-19-2011 at 06:18 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #146
kingdali 18 heat pts18
space
space
$192 | Props total: 19 19
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I cant believe people bow to this Koolo person so much, even when he was leaking stuff he was so ignorant i despised him from the beginning.

Apparently this is the ringleader

[pic - click to view]

I would sooner cut my d!ck off with a rusty breadknife than do anything that ignorant sand kicking Arab said or did
ugly piece of sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #147
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6247 6247
 fiddy01604 said:
Why u so mad stan, did u get banned from the site or something?
You would have to post to get banned, i browsed his site once when he was leaking a certain song ages ago. I post here and TRShady as far as message boards go, i browse places like hip hopdx and rap radar but studio leaks is not a site of any interest

I will see as matter a of interest one of his newer posts now that you ask to see how he is rounding up his sheep.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 11-19-2011 at 08:17 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #148
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6247 6247
This is the 1st post of his

[pic - click to view]

i found and its as ignorant and confrontational as ever

"what do you mean depend on the content ??...i have seen ur posts in the thread dedicated to me and i saw how ur v*gina is bleeding all over the page like a dried up c*nt you hair basket virgin

what the fu*k kinda a drug are you on you deluded stan?...what kinda content give a fu*kin musician the excuse to talk about sh*t and p*nis and burger king?? 5 years old birthday !?!??!?...oh excuse me, there is p*nises so its gotta be 5 year old girl who happened to be a wh0ore

so if the song is called "a 5 year old wh0ore " im gonna give u a pass...otherwise u can lay the fu*k down and stick a hose down your fu*kin mouth and fill the hose with as much c*m as u can till your lungs explode and turn your inside into a milk factory u fu*kin f*ggot"

Does that Ronnie lad who runs here speak like that to people? or anybody over any message board for that matter?
If you are a blow in from Studio leaks upset i hate your master fu*k off back there
 6 years ago '04        #149
justinct 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
Eminem grew as an artist. How many albums do you want of him talking about the same thing over and over again. If he did that then everyone would complain that all he does is rap about the same sh*t. I know when I listen to em every song is usually different from the last. His rhyme skills are on point. His deliver is amazing. You want him to keep rapping about drugs? Grow up...
 6 years ago '04        #150
justinct 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
Eminem My Darling > anything any artist has put out in a long time. No one else even comes up with concepts like these. Oh and Bad Meets Evil had some hot a.ss songs on it. These dudes EP was better than Drake or Waynes cd. Those cds are pure garbage. I couldnt even make an EP if I combined both cds together.
 11-19-2011, 10:04 AM         #151
Giuseppe554  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
relapse was the last good thing he put out imo
 6 years ago '11        #152
TorontoYG 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 1004 1004
but if youre gonna tell me that a&w aint the spot for the best hot dogs you can get the f on dog
 6 years ago '08        #153
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
What is up with all this complaining and hating towards eminem?
Listen to his first radio track "My Name Is" and it's fukking terrible ......HE'S BEEN RAPPING ABOUT THE SAME CORNY sh*t SINCE '99 PEOPLE!!!
 6 years ago '10        #154
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23804 23804
funny
 6 years ago '07        #155
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
Deadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
 6 years ago '04        #156
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
Em is better than half of ur fav rappers on their best day.

Top 5 debateable
Top 10 no arguement
 11-19-2011, 11:04 AM         #157
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people got "EMINEM IS EMAZING" trending, hes not gonna change anytime soon
 6 years ago '06        #158
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3483 3483
i wonder what pissed off shadyvseminem
 11-19-2011, 11:43 AM         #159
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here goes nutin, im white, and i never liked em.
 6 years ago '08        #160
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
Damn storch heated in this bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy