WWE '12 - IGN Review 9.0

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Good game, but not 9.0 good. There are alot of things done poorly in the story mode, and I still don't like the reversal system alot.
 6 years ago '05        #102
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
i just copped last night....will try it later tonight
 6 years ago '04        #103
dakangpimp 2 heat pts
space
space
$161 | Props total: 39 39
After playing all week i finally got my swag in the game.
The reversal system sucks you have to time it just right.
I changed some of the A.I. sliders too. The computer still
reverses everything though
 6 years ago '04        #104
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,665 | Props total: 516 516
I like the random reversal system. I hate knowing I can reverse everything like in 2011 and earlier and that's what made the game boring to me in the first place. I had to find ways to make it more challenging for me, so I made up rules like I can't pin until I hit a special or a finisher, can't hit the reverse button more than three times a minute, etc. Now that it ain't brain dead easy to win, it's fun to me again. I like being challenged.
 6 years ago '10        #105
TSweeze 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 21 21
This sh*t is too fu*king frustrating on normal settings. I moved it down to easy and the damn cpu was fu*king braindead and just stood there.

WWE Universe is fu*king retarded Michael Cole and Lawler and Jim Ross have matches all the fu*king time.

Road to Wrestlemania is a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #106
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,665 | Props total: 516 516
 TSweeze said:
This sh*t is too fu*king frustrating on normal settings. I moved it down to easy and the damn cpu was fu*king braindead and just stood there.

WWE Universe is fu*king retarded Michael Cole and Lawler and Jim Ross have matches all the fu*king time.

Road to Wrestlemania is a.ss.
Put Cole, JR and Lawler on a brand other than RAW or Smackdown. I put them on NXT, they don't show up.
 6 years ago '04        #107
DBS 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 34 34
i got the pre ordered version with the rock sticker on the cover plastic but it didn't have the unlockable code.

fu*king sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #108
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
Some of these downloaded rings look good as fu*k. The Nitro ring that is up looks amazing. I like the game more than I did yesterday overall after getting the controls down better. I'd probably score it somewhere around an 8. If RtW was better I'd score it closer to a 9, but that sh*t is really hit and miss.
 6 years ago '04        #109
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
You've Got Fans! (30)

anyone feel like "boosting" to get this achievement?

If so let me know, cause wouldn't mind unlocking it.

Also has anyone done the Comeback!! Achievement? That sh*t is a pain in the a.ss, and the computer always counters. I need tips for it.
 6 years ago '11        #110
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
If anyone downloaded the top goldberg let me know because I redid his entrance to more fit him and his moveset as well. The guy i downloaded from though doesnt allow reuploading..also in universe mode is there no way to go ahead and set up your whole show first and then go through playing and simming? I hate that I have to go match by match setting up and deciding right there if i wanna play or sim.
 6 years ago '09        #111
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
You've Got Fans! (30)

anyone feel like "boosting" to get this achievement?

If so let me know, cause wouldn't mind unlocking it.

Also has anyone done the Comeback!! Achievement? That sh*t is a pain in the a.ss, and the computer always counters. I need tips for it.
I'd give you a download, but I'm on the PS3 with this one. I'm going to get mine by just using my backup accounts. I already have 3 PSN accounts and am going to boost using them. Will just make 2 more sh*t accounts and finish it like that eventually. You can also edit the CPU's reverse effectiveness in the options menu.
 6 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I'd give you a download, but I'm on the PS3 with this one. I'm going to get mine by just using my backup accounts. I already have 3 PSN accounts and am going to boost using them. Will just make 2 more sh*t accounts and finish it like that eventually. You can also edit the CPU's reverse effectiveness in the options menu.
Damn, and trust me I have with the Comeback ability but EVERY TIME no matter how badly I beat the crap out of the CPU (cause I than let him take turns beating crap out of me so I can get COMEBACK to appear) he somehow reverses it or counters the first attack.

Am I supposed to press X when it FIRST goes to screen or right when I'm about to hit him?
 6 years ago '09        #113
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
Damn, and trust me I have with the Comeback ability but EVERY TIME no matter how badly I beat the crap out of the CPU (cause I than let him take turns beating crap out of me so I can get COMEBACK to appear) he somehow reverses it or counters the first attack.

Am I supposed to press X when it FIRST goes to screen or right when I'm about to hit him?
I haven't attempted that trophy\achievement yet. I might try here in a little bit. If you figure a good method out post it back in here.
 6 years ago '11        #114
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 Kasssssst said:

Its a quick time event so your supposed to press it as soon as you see it. Like if you were playing a human whoever presses the button first would get the advantage. I got that achievement the first night because I was getting spanked pretty good.
 6 years ago '11        #115
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 310 310
This may well be the greatest wrestling game I ever played... This is def up there with skyward sword as game of the year
 6 years ago '09        #116
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 mhurricane266 said:
Its a quick time event so your supposed to press it as soon as you see it. Like if you were playing a human whoever presses the button first would get the advantage. I got that achievement the first night because I was getting spanked pretty good.
I just got it easy with the Undertaker. I tried with Cena a few times, but got reversed. Undertaker's was nothing to pull off. Just take an a.ss beating, activate the comeback, whip them into the corner, press triangle\Y again when it changes colors.
 6 years ago '04        #117
space
space
Just got the Comeback Achievement with Taker

That

Master of the Brawl

is gonna be crazy to get, with doing all 44 spots with a KO.
 6 years ago '11        #118
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
i need this game so bad. i fu*ked up and copped WWE All Stars used the other day just because i knew i wouldnt be able to cop this one on the drop day. if i can still get that Target deal i'll have that sh*t next week.
 6 years ago '05        #119
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
ok....maybe cuz its my first wrestling game since N64....but i was frustrated must of the time. to me it seems like once they get on the offensive...its a wrap. that may be the momentum thing...but whatever it is frustrates the sh*t outta me.

another thing is...i can't reverse any strikes or grapples even when the icons pop up...the fu*k is up with that??

any tips to get better?
 6 years ago '04        #120
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
Being able to download arenas is def my favorite part of the game right now. Especially since I've downloaded the old school NWA(Jim Crockett Promotions)arena, CZW arena, and the original ROH arena. Def wanna get my hands on the current ROH arena as well as the ROH arena from Joe Vs Kobashi. Hell, might try to get that Pro Wrestling NOAH arena.

CAW mode seems a lot easier than the originals, which helps me out a lot. Create a moveset will more than likely be a pain in the a.ss though like always.

But yeah, I personally love this game! As far as characters that are not CAWs, my personal favorites are Arn Anderson, Vader, Brock Lesnar, and CM Punk. Def unstoppable with them dudes!
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now