WWE '12 - IGN Review 9.0

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
blazers1star 
space
space
space
$579 | Props total: 9 9
havint played a wrestling game since smackdown on ps1. copped this today def worth the money
 6 years ago '11        #82
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 paris playa69 said:
where they do that at
I actually pre-order my copy towards the end of September from glyde.com and I got rid of 2 games and still had some credit leftover in my account and I just put it towards that and Arkham City. (both games I received a day in advance as well)

Arkham City -$20
WWE '12 - $35

:cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 11-22-2011 at 06:40 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #83
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Just copped for $47 at Target!

Quick question before I start messing with my sliders. What is the adrenaline for?
 6 years ago '07        #84
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 387 387
Can we still do moves through tables?? Trying to figure out how to Pedigree Jack Swagger through a table lol.
 6 years ago '09        #85
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
the controls in my only problem with this game, but besides that, it a great game!
 6 years ago '04        #86
blazers1star 
space
space
space
$579 | Props total: 9 9
Whats the point of this universe mode? And why do they let me adjust the attributes of my created player. I want to build him up...is there any way to do that besides jus editing the player??
 6 years ago '04        #87
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #88
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
No mercy=NFL 2K5 of wrestling games.
yeah for real. I wish they could do a sequel
 6 years ago '04        #89
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
After playing many matches, I must say I agree with IGN's review. The best wrestling game I've played in a long time. Nothing compares to FPW or KoC but it definitely challenges No Mercy. And it's easily the best wrestling game in the Smackdown/SVR/WWE XX series.
 6 years ago '09        #90
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
I got it today

Enjoying it very much. Controls are a bit of a learning curve but they aren't as bad as people made them out to be. I really appreciate the freedom to attack any limb you want. Only issue right now (which is a yearly issue for me) is that the community creations server is very unstable. Sometimes I can browse and download for 5 minutes, sometimes I can search for something and I get an error saying the servers are down.. it's frustrating. Also, my Xbox has FROZED twice when trying to download this TNA Impact arena.
 6 years ago '07        #91
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 387 387
I'll be happy once i can download the ECW/TNA/WCW Nitro/NWO ring and I also want to download The Rock from 1998-1999 Corporate/Face look with sideburns and $500 shirt. Or even the outfit he use to face Mark Henry the week b4 survivor series or the Royal Rumble 1999
 6 years ago '06        #92
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
These servers fu*king suck. They never let me get on to download anything man. Last year was the same sh*t too smh
 6 years ago '06        #93
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
i finally downlaoded a few characters but i want the wcw arenas bad
 6 years ago '07        #94
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 437 437
i was so close to downloading the nwo ring. fu*ken servers
 6 years ago '09        #95
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
This game doesn't get GOTY status like I planned for it to due to the community creation servers being fu*ked up and glitchy (my Xbox freezes when ever I try to download ANYTHING). It boggles me how THQ can't be ready for a launch like this. Online play has improved dramatically though.. can finally have a real wrestling match with no lag.

I didn't get this game to play online though, I got it to play offline with friends and it will be amazing but I use the Community Creations to build up my roster with TNA/Indy wrestlers and I can't do that due to CC servers being fu*ked up
 6 years ago '04        #96
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
I just had the most epic Wrestlemania match ever.

I had Brock Lesnar and was attempting to take the title from Cena. This was even more difficult than the previous match, me as Orton trying to take on Taker (which I won).

We were going back and forth all match, each of us gradually going through our arsenal of moves trying to wear each other down. At one point the big moves just kept rolling and there were a ton of close counts.

John Cena had thrown me out of the ring for a second time and I thought "no big deal, I'll just get up and smack him in the face again." Little did I know that he'd do his front flip face slam (forgot the actual name) through the fu*king announcer's table, busting Brock Lesnar wide open.

At that point we were both at the brink of death. I hit 3 F5s on Cena and he kicked out every time. Cena hit 4 FUs on me and I kicked out every time... until the 5th one. He did his five moves of doom comeback moment and the last one was too much for me. He hurries to pin me for the 1,2,3.

Very good match, the most fun I have had in YEARS. I haven't had this much fun since the days of playing HCTP on the couch with my cousin. The AI is good enough this year that you'll have those fun matches against just the CPU.

Anyone else have any epic match stories?
 6 years ago '04        #97
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 e G o Maniac said:
I just had the most epic Wrestlemania match ever.

I had Brock Lesnar and was attempting to take the title from Cena. This was even more difficult than the previous match, me as Orton trying to take on Taker (which I won).

We were going back and forth all match, each of us gradually going through our arsenal of moves trying to wear each other down. At one point the big moves just kept rolling and there were a ton of close counts.

John Cena had thrown me out of the ring for a second time and I thought "no big deal, I'll just get up and smack him in the face again." Little did I know that he'd do his front flip face slam (forgot the actual name) through the fu*king announcer's table, busting Brock Lesnar wide open.

At that point we were both at the brink of death. I hit 3 F5s on Cena and he kicked out every time. Cena hit 4 FUs on me and I kicked out every time... until the 5th one. He did his five moves of doom comeback moment and the last one was too much for me. He hurries to pin me for the 1,2,3.

Very good match, the most fun I have had in YEARS. I haven't had this much fun since the days of playing HCTP on the couch with my cousin. The AI is good enough this year that you'll have those fun matches against just the CPU.

Anyone else have any epic match stories?
So to summarize your story.....

Cena became Super Cena aka fu*k CENA

I'm bitter.....because I remember hitting him with my finisher, he kicks out whatever....I got another finisher and hit him with it again....Cena Hulks up (basically) and does his comeback combo sh*t, than hits the F-U and that was match. I was pissed cause I was beating him for most of the match and for him to just come back and do that....pissed me off. It was for title as well.
 6 years ago '10        #98
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
can u put n*ggas through tables with finishers? if not.. no cop
 6 years ago '04        #99
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Alonzo Harris said:
stfu....
You came in here to write four letters and four dots. Your life sucks.
 6 years ago '06        #100
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
These servers suck. Haven't been able to get on since the day this sh*t came out
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy