Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^

Fusion Frenzy > any other party game.

hahahaa.
 11-18-2011, 06:20 PM         #42
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just watched the video. this is bullsh*t. THQ paid for that review. Just look at the gameplay, no way its a 9

GTFO IGN
 6 years ago '07        #43
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
mufu*kas still playing wrestling games? yall are running a simulation of a choreographed f!ght.

pretending to pretend is where i draw the line.
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
listen you little dumbass motherfu*ker. think about what the fu*k i said. and youll get the joke. if you dont get the joke, thats ok too. but trust me, im not the fu*king retard here. if you need an explanation though, here goes.

when you play a game of madden, youre simulating a game of football (a real sport). same as 2k and any other sports game. when you play call of duty, your simulating a battle. still with me? ok, so when you play a simulation of a pro wrestling match, are you simulating a real f!ght? no, youre simulating a choreographed (fake) f!ght, in other words, PRETENDING TO PRETEND. get it now sh*t head? or do you think wrestling is real?
You cant be THAT stupid can you? But I guess you are. Take a step back from your computer, come back in half an hour, then re-read this stupidity that you just typed.
 6 years ago '05        #44
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 77 77
My Dixie Wrecked
 6 years ago '06        #45
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1088 1088
My body is ready
 6 years ago '09        #46
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
About to pay off my preorder tomorrow
 6 years ago '04        #47
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
Do they have NWO create characters online to download yet or old wcw wrestlers like diamond dallas paige cause i would cop for that alone
 11-18-2011, 08:44 PM         #48
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks the same.. but that gif
 6 years ago '09        #49
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I'm putting $20 on my Debit Card tomorrow and buying me a cheap a.ss bootleg Xbox controller off Ebay for like $17. Those are the BEST controllers for wrestling games but worse for FPS and anything else (joysticks aren't as sensitive as a genuine Xbox 360 controller so its hard to use in FPS) but it's perfect for a wrestling game

You gotta have enough controllers on deck for wrestling games. I'm hyped as fu*k for this
 6 years ago '07        #50
ynfante11 3 heat pts
space
space
$499 | Props total: 11 11
 SeaJaiye said:
score surprised me, but gameplay looks the same and story mode looks weak as fu*k. no gm mode?
same.
 6 years ago '04        #51
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
This fanook has it already

11-19-2011, 01:01 AM         #52
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
GOTY.. I say that with confidence too. Guarantee you wrestling fans are gonna enjoy this more than Skyrim.

I got Saints Row 3 yesterday from Gamefly and sent it back today, not cause I hated it, it's an amazing game but WWE 12 coming out on the 22nd and I needed to send my game back so I could get WWE 12 sent to me in time :dancingcool:

Once I get I'm going straight to a friends house and we're inviting a few others over and staying up for 12 hours playing this sh*t.

Wrestling Games are the GOAT party game
As a wrestling fanatic i know it will be a great wrestling game and im excited because its the first time the series has gotten a make over in like 10 years but GOTY? better then skyrim?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #53
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
i have every wrestling game out..

ill be picking this up also..
 6 years ago '06        #54
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 ynfante11 said:
same.
universe mode is pretty much like gm mode
 6 years ago '05        #55
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
Only played a few matches, but so far this is no 9 b
 6 years ago '11        #56
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
Yeah, Im still picking it up but I know without playing it that its not a 9. Im sure it will be solid and cure any wrestling fix that you have..THe commentary and crowd reaction still leaves ALOT to be desired..Im not sure why but their crowds have always been trash...doesnt react at all.
 6 years ago '06        #57
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
I just hope that every single match in universe mode doesn't start the same as it did last year. One dude comes out then gets attacked on the way down the ramp. sh*t would p!ss me off last year, my brother would attack me, then the finisher, then you're done after that lol
 6 years ago '04        #58
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
n*ggas posted in this thread JUST to say "yall n*ggas still play wrestling games lolol" some fu*kin losers on boxden i swear
 6 years ago '05        #59
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Copped this and played over an hour on xbox
Graphics are really nice and it will be good online , vs friends but you need to pay for full access and to customize peoples stats.
the roster seems old - nexus members like husky harris, vladimir koslov, chavo guerreo who has quit for nearly 6 months , 5 divas only
not liking the roll out the ring only 3 times thing but loving the hot tags and reversals of finishers.
for content this one is lacking content even less then last years
older smackdowns had more features and more story modes
seriously WHERE IS GM MODE ??????

story mode spoiler warning

There is no choices at the start , they make you cena at the start and do interviews and stuff but then you play as shemus to beat up cena
and the next 5 matches are all as sheamus
either singles and tags.
The last smackdowns allowed you to pick 6 different guys not its one lumped in story mode unless it branches off at the end it seemed very very linear while the old ones at least made you feel you had some decisions . I hope they lead the story to a point then have you pick either cena or sheamus , then have a smack down story as well...
 6 years ago '04        #60
yo baby daddy 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 27 27
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
No mercy=NFL 2K5 of wrestling games.

wtf does that mean??
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy