DC Universe Online

most viewed right now
 224
Drake- Iím Upset
226 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
 ImAMonster said:
I'm switching to fire when the respec token comes out. Can't you get it how many ever times you want to once it comes out or can you just buy it once a month or something?
Yeah Fire is way better than ice for dps your gonna love your massive numbers when you switch. You can respec as much as you want to as long as you pay the $10 tariff.
 6 years ago '09        #82
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,913 | Props total: 11880 11880
 Lboogie132 said:
Yeah Fire is way better than ice for dps your gonna love your massive numbers when you switch. You can respec as much as you want to as long as you pay the $10 tariff.
Ain't nothin but money playa!! Lmao, Nah for real tho, I'm gonna get this one free one for being legendary then I'll pop that $10 off in it's a.ss if I don't like fire. I can hit for around 430k in FOS 1 with ice, while the other DPS is hitting for 450-460k and the mediocre other DPS hitting for 270k. I'm a.ssuming, with fire, I'll EASILY surpass the 500k mark?
 6 years ago '08        #83
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
i got practically no idea what i'm doing in this game. i can do the basic missions and whatnot, but i don't understand how people team up and delegate roles (and which powers/skills work well together, and why). i see people asking for help in the text section, but i never know how to respond, find em, or ask for help myself. or when they have hero vs. villain events, i can never figure out where they're taking place. or how people get all that extra gear for their characters. etc. feels like i'm missing out on a bunch of sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #84
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
 ImAMonster said:
Ain't nothin but money playa!! Lmao, Nah for real tho, I'm gonna get this one free one for being legendary then I'll pop that $10 off in it's a.ss if I don't like fire. I can hit for around 430k in FOS 1 with ice, while the other DPS is hitting for 450-460k and the mediocre other DPS hitting for 270k. I'm a.ssuming, with fire, I'll EASILY surpass the 500k mark?

Yes you should easily surpass 500K with fire with that same group but that is also based on how well the other dps do, if all dps is good everybody will have around 450K.
 6 years ago '10        #85
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
 Dee Grande said:
i got practically no idea what i'm doing in this game. i can do the basic missions and whatnot, but i don't understand how people team up and delegate roles (and which powers/skills work well together, and why). i see people asking for help in the text section, but i never know how to respond, find em, or ask for help myself. or when they have hero vs. villain events, i can never figure out where they're taking place. or how people get all that extra gear for their characters. etc. feels like i'm missing out on a bunch of sh*t
For hero vs villain events and tournaments go here --->>>
 6 years ago '04        #86
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 Dee Grande said:
i got practically no idea what i'm doing in this game. i can do the basic missions and whatnot, but i don't understand how people team up and delegate roles (and which powers/skills work well together, and why). i see people asking for help in the text section, but i never know how to respond, find em, or ask for help myself. or when they have hero vs. villain events, i can never figure out where they're taking place. or how people get all that extra gear for their characters. etc. feels like i'm missing out on a bunch of sh*t
I feel the same way. I've played my fair share of MMOs, but I feel like I have no idea what it is I'm doing. MY character is lvl 7, but I've just been doing the quests so far. No idea how or even when I should start trying to group with people and do sh*t. I like the game though.
 6 years ago '10        #87
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I feel the same way. I've played my fair share of MMOs, but I feel like I have no idea what it is I'm doing. MY character is lvl 7, but I've just been doing the quests so far. No idea how or even when I should start trying to group with people and do sh*t. I like the game though.
You should definitely /shout for a group before you enter a hideout so you can have an easier time completing the quest.
 6 years ago '06        #88
Jhnnyblz427 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$38,140 | Props total: 24263 24263
fml been downloading for 2 hours...
 6 years ago '04        #89
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,864 | Props total: 348 348
 LowaEastSide5 said:
fml been downloading for 2 hours...
i gave up dling for tonight that steep a.ss 14gb on slow a.ss psn
 6 years ago '09        #90
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,913 | Props total: 11880 11880
 XxC4xX said:
i gave up dling for tonight that steep a.ss 14gb on slow a.ss psn
You think it's only 14 gb.
 6 years ago '06        #91
Jhnnyblz427 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$38,140 | Props total: 24263 24263
fu*k, ima give up downloading this shyt
 6 years ago '10        #92
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
Download the game while your sleeping
 01-02-2012, 03:51 AM         #93
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game is hard to get into, i have only played twice in past 2 months
 6 years ago '09        #94
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,913 | Props total: 11880 11880
 Hurricane24 said:
this game is hard to get into, i have only played twice in past 2 months
Ain't hard to get into. Just starts off slow. Once you hit lvl 30 it's like you haven't even played with all the sh*t you get to do lol.
 6 years ago '04        #95
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 ThaReapa420 said:
No reason to ever group in solo play save for the lvl 15 mentor quests...you can easily solo every mission to get to lvl 30
You can solo EVERY Mission? What's the fun in that? That's crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #96
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,864 | Props total: 348 348
 ImAMonster said:
You think it's only 14 gb.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
#bigbreasttwitter
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
33 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy