DC Universe Online

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
 ImAMonster said:
I'm switching to fire when the respec token comes out. Can't you get it how many ever times you want to once it comes out or can you just buy it once a month or something?
Yeah Fire is way better than ice for dps your gonna love your massive numbers when you switch. You can respec as much as you want to as long as you pay the $10 tariff.
 6 years ago '09        #82
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10534 10534
 Lboogie132 said:
Yeah Fire is way better than ice for dps your gonna love your massive numbers when you switch. You can respec as much as you want to as long as you pay the $10 tariff.
Ain't nothin but money playa!! Lmao, Nah for real tho, I'm gonna get this one free one for being legendary then I'll pop that $10 off in it's a.ss if I don't like fire. I can hit for around 430k in FOS 1 with ice, while the other DPS is hitting for 450-460k and the mediocre other DPS hitting for 270k. I'm a.ssuming, with fire, I'll EASILY surpass the 500k mark?
 6 years ago '08        #83
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i got practically no idea what i'm doing in this game. i can do the basic missions and whatnot, but i don't understand how people team up and delegate roles (and which powers/skills work well together, and why). i see people asking for help in the text section, but i never know how to respond, find em, or ask for help myself. or when they have hero vs. villain events, i can never figure out where they're taking place. or how people get all that extra gear for their characters. etc. feels like i'm missing out on a bunch of sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #84
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Ain't nothin but money playa!! Lmao, Nah for real tho, I'm gonna get this one free one for being legendary then I'll pop that $10 off in it's a.ss if I don't like fire. I can hit for around 430k in FOS 1 with ice, while the other DPS is hitting for 450-460k and the mediocre other DPS hitting for 270k. I'm a.ssuming, with fire, I'll EASILY surpass the 500k mark?

Yes you should easily surpass 500K with fire with that same group but that is also based on how well the other dps do, if all dps is good everybody will have around 450K.
 6 years ago '10        #85
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
i got practically no idea what i'm doing in this game. i can do the basic missions and whatnot, but i don't understand how people team up and delegate roles (and which powers/skills work well together, and why). i see people asking for help in the text section, but i never know how to respond, find em, or ask for help myself. or when they have hero vs. villain events, i can never figure out where they're taking place. or how people get all that extra gear for their characters. etc. feels like i'm missing out on a bunch of sh*t
For hero vs villain events and tournaments go here --->>>
 6 years ago '04        #86
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Dee Grande said:
I feel the same way. I've played my fair share of MMOs, but I feel like I have no idea what it is I'm doing. MY character is lvl 7, but I've just been doing the quests so far. No idea how or even when I should start trying to group with people and do sh*t. I like the game though.
 6 years ago '10        #87
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I feel the same way. I've played my fair share of MMOs, but I feel like I have no idea what it is I'm doing. MY character is lvl 7, but I've just been doing the quests so far. No idea how or even when I should start trying to group with people and do sh*t. I like the game though.
You should definitely /shout for a group before you enter a hideout so you can have an easier time completing the quest.
 6 years ago '06        #88
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,283 | Props total: 18168 18168
fml been downloading for 2 hours...
 6 years ago '04        #89
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 LowaEastSide5 said:
fml been downloading for 2 hours...
i gave up dling for tonight that steep a.ss 14gb on slow a.ss psn
 6 years ago '09        #90
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
i gave up dling for tonight that steep a.ss 14gb on slow a.ss psn
You think it's only 14 gb.
 6 years ago '06        #91
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,283 | Props total: 18168 18168
fu*k, ima give up downloading this shyt
 6 years ago '10        #92
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
Download the game while your sleeping
 01-02-2012, 04:51 AM         #93
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game is hard to get into, i have only played twice in past 2 months
 6 years ago '09        #94
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
this game is hard to get into, i have only played twice in past 2 months
Ain't hard to get into. Just starts off slow. Once you hit lvl 30 it's like you haven't even played with all the sh*t you get to do lol.
 6 years ago '04        #95
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 ThaReapa420 said:
No reason to ever group in solo play save for the lvl 15 mentor quests...you can easily solo every mission to get to lvl 30
You can solo EVERY Mission? What's the fun in that? That's crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #96
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 ImAMonster said:
You think it's only 14 gb.

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago