Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10516 10516
 Pierced Talentz said:
GOOD

fu*k yall goodie two shoes a.ss heros, ganging up on us in chinatown and ish

sh*t is mad fun tho so i cant hate lol
Just ran that arkham asylum Hard alert for the day.

Got like...2 marks of distinction, some Tier 1 PvP armor, 3-4 marks of triumph, some more armor, sh*t was NIIIIIICE. Didn't even die until after the main part of the mission was over lol.
 6 years ago '05        #62
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
yea i'm still trying to get all the controls down, it's pretty fun tho
 11-24-2011, 05:56 PM         #63
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Just ran that arkham asylum Hard alert for the day.

Got like...2 marks of distinction, some Tier 1 PvP armor, 3-4 marks of triumph, some more armor, sh*t was NIIIIIICE. Didn't even die until after the main part of the mission was over lol.
Nice
I might go legendary soon
Im trynna take parts in raids
 6 years ago '09        #64
space
space
 Pierced Talentz said:
Nice
I might go legendary soon
Im trynna take parts in raids
It's WELL worth it. At first you don't notice and are like "This was a waste of money :/" but once your money starts building up and you don't have to constantly empty your inventory, sh*t gets MAD fun lol.
 6 years ago '04        #65
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,641 | Props total: 1095 1095
I downloaded it and I'm playing.
lvl 9 Hero

Still haven't got the full hang of it.
 11-25-2011, 02:18 PM         #66
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
glad the dam download dont restart if u exit the game lol sh*t been 9 hours and was only at 27%
Damn. It only took me 15 minutes to download this game and I still never played it.
 11-25-2011, 02:19 PM         #67
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEEZKNOTS said:
Damn. It only took me 15 minutes to download this game and I still never played it.
Thats not the download he's talking about
 6 years ago '04        #68
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,458 | Props total: 6043 6043
 Alonzo Harris said:
sh*t my n*gga try DLing that sh*t at night when you go to bed
im good now my sh*t finshed 4 days ago
 6 years ago '08        #69
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
lmao don't download and let it sh*t. Try to go in and let it update..
 6 years ago '06        #70
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
How is this game? I Just seen it was free to download and play?
 12-12-2011, 12:01 PM         #71
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
3 summers ago i was like that with wow. Woke up at 8, called my cousin, we played till 3pm, took a 2hr break, then played till around 10pm-12am. I quit that summer, tried to get back in this summer, but just couldn't i couldn't even spend 10min on it, it was just too boring. Thank god i quit.
dam jizz! good thing u laid off the mmos!
 6 years ago '08        #72
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
had a level 8 villain with circe as a mentor, so i started out in metropolis. then i realized that if you had a mentor from the batman universe, you could start in gotham. i wanted my villain to be in a darker, more realistic world, so i deleted and started from scratch. i didn't realize i coulda just traveled to gotham

but on the bright side, i don't have anymore stupid a.ss missions where i have to f!ght wizards and cast magic spells
 6 years ago '09        #73
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
had a level 8 villain with circe as a mentor, so i started out in metropolis. then i realized that if you had a mentor from the batman universe, you could start in gotham. i wanted my villain to be in a darker, more realistic world, so i deleted and started from scratch. i didn't realize i coulda just traveled to gotham

but on the bright side, i don't have anymore stupid a.ss missions where i have to f!ght wizards and cast magic spells
That's because of your power set lol. I'm a lvl 30 ice dps villain mentored by lex luthor already working on my T2 gear. :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #74
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
 ImAMonster said:
That's because of your power set lol. I'm a lvl 30 ice dps villain mentored by lex luthor already working on my T2 gear. :dancingcool::dancingcool:
I seen you standing around in the Hall Of Doom I tried to give you $10,000,000 I think you was away from the game though, oh yeah I changed my name to Hot Boxx I just got my 90th skill point all I have been doing is nothing but PVP only one hero league gives us problems in the arena all others get rolled on with little effort :mj2: I gotta do some alerts or a raid with all of us villains in this thread one day, I also have a hero thats geared and has 86 skill points I only hop on my hero to make sales though haven't really played him since I went villain back in June and I play to pvp and most heroes suck at it lol.

Last edited by Lboogie132; 12-31-2011 at 07:46 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #75
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Kakarot said:
dam jizz! good thing u laid off the mmos!
Yeah, hell if i could carry my player from my ps3 to my pc and vice versa whenever, I'd do it again with this game
 6 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 Lboogie132 said:
I seen you standing around in the Hall Of Doom I tried to give you $10,000,000 I think you was away from the game though, oh yeah I changed my name to Hot Boxx I just got my 90th skill point all I have been doing is nothing but PVP only one hero league gives us problems in the arena all others get rolled on with little effort :mj2: I gotta do some alerts or a raid with all of us villains in this thread one day, I also have a hero thats geared and has 86 skill points I only hop on my hero to make sales though haven't really played him since I went villain back in June and I play to pvp and most heroes suck at it lol.
For realz! lol. I'm up to 60 skill points now, working on my 61st. Now all I gotta do is unlock 7 more pieces of T3 gear (only got one piece lol). Then get a 113.5 weapon and the Fire COmpartment trinket in central city and I'm doneeeeee lol

I got $51,000,000 lol. Your name isn't Slim Ryda is it? He gave me 10 mil lol
 6 years ago '10        #77
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
For realz! lol. I'm up to 60 skill points now, working on my 61st. Now all I gotta do is unlock 7 more pieces of T3 gear (only got one piece lol). Then get a 113.5 weapon and the Fire COmpartment trinket in central city and I'm doneeeeee lol

I got $51,000,000 lol. Your name isn't Slim Ryda is it? He gave me 10 mil lol
Ha slimryda gave me $8mil I took that money and flipped it to $500mil though haha, you need to do fos 3 every week to get whatever 113's drop in there or get a high enough combat rating to get the 113 sparc wep from central city, my t3 is all fcked up i got 4 pieces of tank t3 and two dps t3 pieces but my league needed me to dps more since i'm fire and can one shot mobs with my mass det. Keep grinding those skill points though once you have about 74-76 skill points you should be maxed on damage innates.
 6 years ago '09        #78
space
space
 Lboogie132 said:
Ha slimryda gave me $8mil I took that money and flipped it to $500mil though haha, you need to do fos 3 every week to get whatever 113's drop in there or get a high enough combat rating to get the 113 sparc wep from central city, my t3 is all fcked up i got 4 pieces of tank t3 and two dps t3 pieces but my league needed me to dps more since i'm fire and can one shot mobs with my mass det. Keep grinding those skill points though once you have about 74-76 skill points you should be maxed on damage innates.
sh*t takes forever once you hit about 50 lol
 6 years ago '10        #79
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
sh*t takes forever once you hit about 50 lol
yeah you gotta keep chipping away at it though, i usually play with the intention of at least gaining some feat points for the day, it takes a couple good people around you to get harder feats though, it takes me like a month or so to get to 80 skillpoints, once you get that far the first time you know what to do to get yourself back up to the top. On the other hand when respec tokens come out im gonna switch my toon to sorcery so my single target damage will be higher but still have potential aoe damage.
 6 years ago '09        #80
space
space
 Lboogie132 said:
yeah you gotta keep chipping away at it though, i usually play with the intention of at least gaining some feat points for the day, it takes a couple good people around you to get harder feats though, it takes me like a month or so to get to 80 skillpoints, once you get that far the first time you know what to do to get yourself back up to the top. On the other hand when respec tokens come out im gonna switch my toon to sorcery so my single target damage will be higher but still have potential aoe damage.
I'm switching to fire when the respec token comes out. Can't you get it how many ever times you want to once it comes out or can you just buy it once a month or something?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now