DC Universe Online

most viewed right now
 267
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 150
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
66 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
42 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
 Pierced Talentz said:
GOOD

fu*k yall goodie two shoes a.ss heros, ganging up on us in chinatown and ish






sh*t is mad fun tho so i cant hate lol
Just ran that arkham asylum Hard alert for the day.

Got like...2 marks of distinction, some Tier 1 PvP armor, 3-4 marks of triumph, some more armor, sh*t was NIIIIIICE. Didn't even die until after the main part of the mission was over lol.
 6 years ago '05        #62
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
yea i'm still trying to get all the controls down, it's pretty fun tho
 11-24-2011, 04:56 PM         #63
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Just ran that arkham asylum Hard alert for the day.

Got like...2 marks of distinction, some Tier 1 PvP armor, 3-4 marks of triumph, some more armor, sh*t was NIIIIIICE. Didn't even die until after the main part of the mission was over lol.
Nice
I might go legendary soon
Im trynna take parts in raids
 6 years ago '09        #64
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
 Pierced Talentz said:
Nice
I might go legendary soon
Im trynna take parts in raids
It's WELL worth it. At first you don't notice and are like "This was a waste of money :/" but once your money starts building up and you don't have to constantly empty your inventory, sh*t gets MAD fun lol.
 6 years ago '04        #65
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,994 | Props total: 1671 1671
I downloaded it and I'm playing.
lvl 9 Hero

Still haven't got the full hang of it.
 11-25-2011, 01:18 PM         #66
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
glad the dam download dont restart if u exit the game lol sh*t been 9 hours and was only at 27%
Damn. It only took me 15 minutes to download this game and I still never played it.
 11-25-2011, 01:19 PM         #67
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEEZKNOTS said:
Damn. It only took me 15 minutes to download this game and I still never played it.
Thats not the download he's talking about
 6 years ago '04        #68
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,345 | Props total: 6986 6986
 Alonzo Harris said:
sh*t my n*gga try DLing that sh*t at night when you go to bed
im good now my sh*t finshed 4 days ago
 6 years ago '08        #69
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
lmao don't download and let it sh*t. Try to go in and let it update..
 6 years ago '06        #70
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$14,736 | Props total: 1822 1822
How is this game? I Just seen it was free to download and play?
 12-12-2011, 11:01 AM         #71
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
3 summers ago i was like that with wow. Woke up at 8, called my cousin, we played till 3pm, took a 2hr break, then played till around 10pm-12am. I quit that summer, tried to get back in this summer, but just couldn't i couldn't even spend 10min on it, it was just too boring. Thank god i quit.
dam jizz! good thing u laid off the mmos!
 6 years ago '08        #72
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
had a level 8 villain with circe as a mentor, so i started out in metropolis. then i realized that if you had a mentor from the batman universe, you could start in gotham. i wanted my villain to be in a darker, more realistic world, so i deleted and started from scratch. i didn't realize i coulda just traveled to gotham


but on the bright side, i don't have anymore stupid a.ss missions where i have to f!ght wizards and cast magic spells
 6 years ago '09        #73
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
 Dee Grande said:
had a level 8 villain with circe as a mentor, so i started out in metropolis. then i realized that if you had a mentor from the batman universe, you could start in gotham. i wanted my villain to be in a darker, more realistic world, so i deleted and started from scratch. i didn't realize i coulda just traveled to gotham


but on the bright side, i don't have anymore stupid a.ss missions where i have to f!ght wizards and cast magic spells
That's because of your power set lol. I'm a lvl 30 ice dps villain mentored by lex luthor already working on my T2 gear. :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #74
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
 ImAMonster said:
That's because of your power set lol. I'm a lvl 30 ice dps villain mentored by lex luthor already working on my T2 gear. :dancingcool::dancingcool:
I seen you standing around in the Hall Of Doom I tried to give you $10,000,000 I think you was away from the game though, oh yeah I changed my name to Hot Boxx I just got my 90th skill point all I have been doing is nothing but PVP only one hero league gives us problems in the arena all others get rolled on with little effort :mj2: I gotta do some alerts or a raid with all of us villains in this thread one day, I also have a hero thats geared and has 86 skill points I only hop on my hero to make sales though haven't really played him since I went villain back in June and I play to pvp and most heroes suck at it lol.


Last edited by Lboogie132; 12-31-2011 at 06:46 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #75
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Kakarot said:
dam jizz! good thing u laid off the mmos!
Yeah, hell if i could carry my player from my ps3 to my pc and vice versa whenever, I'd do it again with this game
 6 years ago '09        #76
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
 Lboogie132 said:
I seen you standing around in the Hall Of Doom I tried to give you $10,000,000 I think you was away from the game though, oh yeah I changed my name to Hot Boxx I just got my 90th skill point all I have been doing is nothing but PVP only one hero league gives us problems in the arena all others get rolled on with little effort :mj2: I gotta do some alerts or a raid with all of us villains in this thread one day, I also have a hero thats geared and has 86 skill points I only hop on my hero to make sales though haven't really played him since I went villain back in June and I play to pvp and most heroes suck at it lol.
For realz! lol. I'm up to 60 skill points now, working on my 61st. Now all I gotta do is unlock 7 more pieces of T3 gear (only got one piece lol). Then get a 113.5 weapon and the Fire COmpartment trinket in central city and I'm doneeeeee lol

I got $51,000,000 lol. Your name isn't Slim Ryda is it? He gave me 10 mil lol
 6 years ago '10        #77
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
 ImAMonster said:
For realz! lol. I'm up to 60 skill points now, working on my 61st. Now all I gotta do is unlock 7 more pieces of T3 gear (only got one piece lol). Then get a 113.5 weapon and the Fire COmpartment trinket in central city and I'm doneeeeee lol

I got $51,000,000 lol. Your name isn't Slim Ryda is it? He gave me 10 mil lol
Ha slimryda gave me $8mil I took that money and flipped it to $500mil though haha, you need to do fos 3 every week to get whatever 113's drop in there or get a high enough combat rating to get the 113 sparc wep from central city, my t3 is all fcked up i got 4 pieces of tank t3 and two dps t3 pieces but my league needed me to dps more since i'm fire and can one shot mobs with my mass det. Keep grinding those skill points though once you have about 74-76 skill points you should be maxed on damage innates.
 6 years ago '09        #78
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
 Lboogie132 said:
Ha slimryda gave me $8mil I took that money and flipped it to $500mil though haha, you need to do fos 3 every week to get whatever 113's drop in there or get a high enough combat rating to get the 113 sparc wep from central city, my t3 is all fcked up i got 4 pieces of tank t3 and two dps t3 pieces but my league needed me to dps more since i'm fire and can one shot mobs with my mass det. Keep grinding those skill points though once you have about 74-76 skill points you should be maxed on damage innates.
sh*t takes forever once you hit about 50 lol
 6 years ago '10        #79
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
 ImAMonster said:
sh*t takes forever once you hit about 50 lol
yeah you gotta keep chipping away at it though, i usually play with the intention of at least gaining some feat points for the day, it takes a couple good people around you to get harder feats though, it takes me like a month or so to get to 80 skillpoints, once you get that far the first time you know what to do to get yourself back up to the top. On the other hand when respec tokens come out im gonna switch my toon to sorcery so my single target damage will be higher but still have potential aoe damage.
 6 years ago '09        #80
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
 Lboogie132 said:
yeah you gotta keep chipping away at it though, i usually play with the intention of at least gaining some feat points for the day, it takes a couple good people around you to get harder feats though, it takes me like a month or so to get to 80 skillpoints, once you get that far the first time you know what to do to get yourself back up to the top. On the other hand when respec tokens come out im gonna switch my toon to sorcery so my single target damage will be higher but still have potential aoe damage.
I'm switching to fire when the respec token comes out. Can't you get it how many ever times you want to once it comes out or can you just buy it once a month or something?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
55 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
112 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy