Earl Sweatshirt is free

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
 china white said:
LOL how is it hate...i fu*k with tyler hard dont get it twisted...lets break it down...in his whole EARL tape the closest he gets to anything w/ any kind of REAL relatability besides the fact that ur an of stan is him bi*chin about his mom in an interlude...the thing w/ you OF stans is u gotta put the blinders on and think oh cause tyler says earl is better than him it must be true...earl is str8 horrorcore say what u want sh*t is true point blank all he raps about is doin fu*ked up sh*t. guess who listens to horrorcore?

[pic - click to view]

Earl is witty and has a crazy vocab for a 16 year old rapper. I only see that improving, he has poetry and sh*t like that in his blood... if you know who his grandpa is... and now that Tyler is done making that raping and k!lling music, you don't think Earl would follow suit?
 6 years ago '09        #42
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 13220 13220

[video - click to view]

thhis my sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #43
space
space
 china white said:
LOL earl dont rap about nething but raping and k!lling what is he gonna rap about?? sh*t....he'll have to sell out!
All we can do is wait. And in your case hate....
 6 years ago '11        #44
sbrown1 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,242 | Props total: 598 598
so wait... there really isn't a free sweatshirt here? im lost
 11-17-2011, 07:02 PM         #45
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga earl...
 6 years ago '07        #46
Chief|m 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$22,371 | Props total: 2072 2072
earl>>
 6 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6505 6505
lets see what he can do since being away
 11-18-2011, 12:02 AM         #48
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #49
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 china white said:
motherfu*ker are you 14 years old? i said already he has bars and hes nice lyrically but he has 0 substance...keep stanning til the next big thing comes around u lame a.ss

if you are 14 and wanna listen to some emotional angry music try this

6 years ago '08        #50
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 1900 1900
what's the point in even arguing in here, oddfuture fans will check for Earl and the people who don't like them wont.

all of these OF threads are annoying it's always the same core group of guys in these threads saying the same sh*t. These threads are pointless
 11-18-2011, 01:50 AM         #51
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Dude shut the fu*k up you wack f*ggot. All you do is hate on OF. Max B and his wave are dead, hes getting r*ped right now while Tyler flies across the world on a private jet.
ASAP Yams used to rock wit Max b, you got Rocky in ya avatar and dissing the biggavel? really come on b. That's max b n*gga Rocky even said he was influenced by Max b chill with all that noise. biggavel that n*gga.

But I thought my n*gga Rocky k!lled off gay a.ss odd future they 15mins of fame gone tho, Rocky got next.
 11-18-2011, 05:20 PM         #52
rafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
lol just cause he lives in Harlem doesn't mean a fu*king thing. His sh*t sounds nothing like Max AT ALL
he constantly pays homage to the wave, through his music or through interviews.

[video - click to view]

Also, trillwave?
 6 years ago '11        #53
space
space
 TJMcG919 said:
interested in hearing what he puts out.... but at this dude arguing with an ASAP Rocky avy.
at you caring about a forum when you should be out hustling for enfamil.

RoyaL CraCk said:
what's the point in even arguing in here, oddfuture fans will check for Earl and the people who don't like them wont.

all of these OF threads are annoying it's always the same core group of guys in these threads saying the same sh*t. These threads are pointless
Yeah I'm bout done arguing man, sh*ts not even worth it really

lifeundthescope said:
ASAP Yams used to rock wit Max b, you got Rocky in ya avatar and dissing the biggavel? really come on b. That's max b n*gga Rocky even said he was influenced by Max b chill with all that noise. biggavel that n*gga.

But I thought my n*gga Rocky k!lled off gay a.ss odd future they 15mins of fame gone tho, Rocky got next.

rafi said:
he constantly pays homage to the wave, through his music or through interviews.

Also, trillwave?
I've downloaded all kinds of indie rock and hipster instrumental music and electronic music and sh*t like that over the years and seen the word wave on the end of a genre quite a bit. Even if it is an homage, just because Rocky pays homage to Max in his music I can't clown a max b d!ckrider troll by throwing the truth at him? OK maybe he ain't getting r*ped, but I bet at least one dude has tried to r*pe him.
 6 years ago '11        #54
oLOAFshola 5 heat pts
space
space
$159 | Props total: 174 174
If you disagree lick a couple pimple covered c*its
 11-18-2011, 06:43 PM         #55
rafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
I've downloaded all kinds of indie rock and hipster instrumental music and electronic music and sh*t like that over the years and seen the word wave on the end of a genre quite a bit. Even if it is an homage, just because Rocky pays homage to Max in his music I can't clown a max b d!ckrider troll by throwing the truth at him? OK maybe he ain't getting r*ped, but I bet at least one dude has tried to r*pe him.
if you don't think it's referring to max's wave. "a little bit of max, a little bit of wiz. a little bit of that a little bit of this."

PotheadFocker said:
OK maybe he ain't getting r*ped, but I bet at least one dude has tried to r*pe him.
you know nothing about jail.
 6 years ago '11        #56
space
space
 rafi said:
you know nothing about jail.
the prison ID in my junk drawer says otherwise
 11-18-2011, 07:32 PM         #57
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 espy said:
where do you place your order? do you have to pay for shipping?
i want one
 6 years ago '11        #58
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
still haven't listened to a song from EARL & dont listen to anyone else in OF.... except frank ocean * gets all the bad bi*ches *

& i'm going to keep it that way
 11-18-2011, 10:30 PM         #59
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 china white said:
these OF stans...here's about how it's gonna go

earl sweatshirt will get back from samoa--sh*t will ignite blogs/boxden/possibly twitter because of OF stans--ppl who are just now hearing of earl will google earl sweatshirt--will watch the video for EARL--will close the page and turn crew love back on

unless ur this guy (on the right)

[pic - click to view]

Funny thing is I was listening to Crew Love while reading this thread. The thing that trips me up is how obsessed you are with OF but you don't like then. You look like an even bigger loser by comparison
 11-18-2011, 10:34 PM         #60
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's a lot of feminine n*ggas in this thread concerned with what other n*ggas listen to. Like some Tone Def Internet Brolic Jehovah's Witnesses. If you don't give a sh*t about OF, why don't you act like it?!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago