most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5325 5325
That n*gga only got nine tweets now.....

Last edited by Verse; 11-17-2011 at 08:56 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #62
cimeon24 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 megalomaniacal said:
fu*k it

speak ya mind lil n*gga
fu*k being politically correct

U n*ggas be k!lling me. cause he famous he aint got a right to defend himself from lames who aint got sh*t better do than fck wit him bout some old sh*t that rihanna aint even mad about no more. I bet 90% of same cats on here on yo high horse right now done hit a chick urself or be on worldstar hip-hop laughin ur a.ss off watchin a video of some dude knocking out a chick. i dont respect no man who hits a woman but dam that young n*gga be. he young he gone do some dumb sh*t.
i dont even like chris brown but dam get a life move on!

...............BUt that n*gga is hella sensitive!!

Last edited by cimeon24; 11-17-2011 at 08:58 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #63
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
n*gga can we get a smiley
 6 years ago '08        #64
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,276 | Props total: 22186 22186
 PotheadFocker said:
I was gonna say, does that speak to deadbeat dads not manning up, then I read the other guys post....

Maybe CB was just born with bi*ch tendencies
All n*ggas aren't built the same. He just a natural bi*ch. The situation pisses him off, he either needs to hold his nuts and say FcuK You to the world one good time or quit letting people know it gets under his skin. n*gga want the fame with out the criticism.
 6 years ago '06        #65
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 psylence2k said:
not necessarily okay but it's a dated issue. How would you feel if someone you knew kept getting on you regularly about something you did three years ago ??? Not saying what he did is excused now but I can understand where the irritation comes from.
If what you did was bad enough, such as say...beating up your girlfriend, then I totally understand where people who dont support people who hit women are coming from...

Come on bruh, he beat up his girlfriend and WOMEN are still supporting him. Like damn, whats going on in their minds? "It was a couple years ago, I still want his baby"

Americans have a short attention span about certain things I find...
 11-17-2011, 11:36 PM         #66
1willied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he needs a hanky
 6 years ago '04        #67
CDotHenry 
space
space
$938 | Props total: 0 0
Drake - Taking Care... Of yo EX!
 11-18-2011, 01:10 AM         #68
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CDotHenry said:
Drake - Taking Care... Of yo EX!

none of them famous hoes want that sensitive n*gga . which is why he keeps making them emotional a.ss songs for these hoes.
 6 years ago '10        #69
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
can chris brown go away already gotdamn
 11-18-2011, 04:40 AM         #70
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
his dad was in his life though. he got discovered at a gas station his dad worked at. he also had a step-dad in his life who used to beat his moms

see thats where we go wrong shawty. u thinkin no pops at all, dead beat dad but it go beyond that. 4 instance we know who Drake daddy is right? is JUST havin a father in da physical enough? hell naw my n*gga becuz da question is what role does da father play in terms of leadership in da boy life? Breezy could know his paw but wuz this n*gga a paternal figure of guidance or jus a biological pops who aint have da precedence that Breezy mama did? betcha it wuz Breezy mama ultimately in charge

and talmbout a stepfather aint sh*t becuz hella stepfathers complaints bout gittin wit a bi*ch who awready gotta kid is that they cant discipline da boy, da momma wont allow it. so they responsible to provide 4 da lil n*gga, buy him sh*t etc. but when it come time to lead that boy n show him what it mean to be a man da momma sabotage that sayin they bein too rough on him. my n*gga Marvin could have a full gym inside his crib but if a n*gga eatin snacks, watchin TV and da weights collectin dust is a n*gga finna benefit from da exercise equipment JUST BECUZ ITS THERE? hell naw soak up this game from pimpin
 6 years ago '06        #71
L.or.D 
space
space
$783 | Props total: 26 26
N!gga needs to take his medication of leave Twitter alone.
 6 years ago '04        #72
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 Sandy said:
we stay fu*king with this n*gga on twitter.

he blocked me on my old one cause i kept asking him to meet up and f!ght me in front of the macys in Tappahannock.

he responds to anything, dude waay to emotional. if i beat up a women and all i got was probation and a lil bad pr I'd be jumping for joy.

this n*gga got off easy as hell
what Macy's in Tappahannock? you must have meant Walmart
 6 years ago '07        #73
Nwrig004 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '05        #74
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 SOCIALITE said:
But you ain't cool if you harass celebs to try to get them mad. You a lame with nothing better to do with your life than to bullsh*t your time away fu*king with somebody who you'll never be as successful as. I think you both lose in the situation honestly.
they have different ideas of success, to them......gettin a response from somebody they look up to IS success to them

funny world we live in, lol!
 6 years ago '10        #75
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,544 | Props total: 5881 5881
This n*gga Chris is like one of those old war vets. You light a fire cracker around that n*gga and he's going off. Thinking he's back 'Nam and sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #76
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 Ant McQueen said:
This n*gga Chris is like one of those old war vets. You light a fire cracker around that n*gga and he's going off. Thinking he's back 'Nam and sh*t.
gOOD analogy.
 6 years ago '04        #77
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
 FrostyNug24 said:
What an idiot.

He takes the bait EVERY....single....time....
 6 years ago '06        #78
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
lmaoooooo
 6 years ago '07        #79
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
it sucks when u break up with someone and u know n*ggas is trying to fu*k then make it worst throw it in your face. i get what he saying but talking on twitter wont make it any better . that sh*t is hard anyone u ever loved to know they with someone else i feel him on that.
anyone that has been getting involved with women for a long time know how to deal with the good ones you get into relationships and happen to fall in love with but break up because in the end things don't work out..real men move on and don't dwell on the past, sensitive men like you and chris brown don't let that sh*t go and continue to talk and think about it ..chris brown is a dumbass though, he should've took in account the minute before he even realized what he was about to do, that the act would follow him for life as long as he'd plan to be an entertainer..the meida and a lot of the dumbass public will never let him hear the last of it..no matter how much he apologizes or what else he has done to make things right..so dude really needs to stop being a bi*ch and man up..he has to much $$$ and fame to be caring about the stupid a.ss sh*t he's done in the past, no matter how wrong of an act it was ..focus on the future like a young n*gga should

Last edited by Deniro732; 11-18-2011 at 12:10 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #80
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
If you still trippin on Chris Brown you got issues.Do you know how much fu*ked up sh*t has happened in the 3 years since he beat that bi*ch up?and I'm still supposed to care about this sh*t?Hell Nah..I'd have to know the bi*ch personally for me to even try to care.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now