Stern threatening to void contracts, many players wishing he would

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2011, 04:31 PM         #41
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wouldnt that mean that all the teams wouldnt have rosters anymore? What would they do a fantasy draft?
 6 years ago '04        #42
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 dee grande said:
The raptors play in one of the biggest cities in the league, and are one of the most profitable teams. You can't just cut teams because they suck

same for the clippers. Why would anybody leave la to go to a city that just lost their team
exactly
 6 years ago '04        #43
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 mckart30 said:
sh*t move a small market team to las vegas... like the kings maybe? or the wolves... Nevada has mad money
Terrible surroundings for an NBA team, no?...will never happen
 6 years ago '05        #44
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

thread title reminded me of that...

also, fu*k em, fire em all, I was pro players but no mas...you as*holes done fu*ked around being greedy and spit in the face of your fans, fu*k the NBA, I've been on the cusp the last few years, and this is it, I'm strictly watching college now, you know, where players dont get anything, and shut the fu*k up and play basketball...

6 years ago '08        #45
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
I think 50/50 is a reasonable deal..the players aren't being fair.
 6 years ago '11        #46
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 TriniSoldier said:
kings, no. clippers need to go to seattle tho. then delete the raptors and wolves
Clippers ain't going no where, they actually got a pretty strong fan base in LA.
 6 years ago '11        #47
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
fu*k is stern thinking?

is he getting too old?
 6 years ago '08        #48
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
i mean they're already getting paid by the millions..wtf what else do they want theyre already millionaires!! ...they should just take 50/50. I'll tell you the ones that should get paid the most Doctors, Nurses, Police, Military, and Firef!ghters..these motherfu*kers get paid by the millions to play basketball really!! and they complaining they not getting paid enough really!!..
 6 years ago '11        #49
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 fit2bboss said:
i mean they're already getting paid by the millions..wtf what else do they want theyre already millionaires!! ...they should just take 50/50. I'll tell you the ones that should get paid the most Doctors, Nurses, Police, Military, and Firef!ghters..these motherfu*kers get paid by the millions to play basketball really!! and they complaining they not getting paid enough really!!..
Man shut the fu*k up

Do you know how much money these owners make off players?
 6 years ago '05        #50
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
do it. someone will be willing to bring a championship to a small market team... especially with the majority of the talent in the east coast... the west is wide open... but i need basketball
 6 years ago '04        #51
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
stern u little white bi*ch no ones scared of ya a.ss. they can go overseas n play or start there own league. your bi*ch a.ss wouldnt be sh*t without the players
 6 years ago '08        #52
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
 Dray said:
Man shut the fu*k up

Do you know how much money these owners make off players?
fu*k off bi*ch!!..dude the players are making more than nurses and doctors..and i think 50/50 is a reasonable deal. the owners are the reason why players are on the team. likewise the players have to work for it and earned it to get paid more.. like kobe or lebron, they're work ethic performances is very high thats why they get paid very high. so STFU!!
 11-17-2011, 05:27 PM         #53
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should. fu*k the players, them clowns play basketball and get payed chips. What was the league minimum salary in 2010?..........You Entertain people, like strippers etc.

IF the owner of a place/establishment has to shell out more then 50 percent to an Employee, then fu*k him. The real people hurting are the employees that work at the stadiums etc. They get 8dollars an hour and these players want sympathy!
 6 years ago '04        #54
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 fit2bboss said:
fu*k off bi*ch!!..dude the players are making more than nurses and doctors..and i think 50/50 is a reasonable deal. the owners are the reason why players are on the team. likewise the players have to work for it and earned it to get paid more.. like kobe or lebron, they're work ethic performances is very high thats why they get paid very high. so STFU!!
The players make money based off of the income that they generate... If you really feel this way you should go spend your money on all of those jobs you listed instead of a sporting event. Otherwise stfu. It's not like the money is going to doctors, military, etc if it doesn't go to the players. Just more money lining the owner's pockets. And it's not 50% of all BRI... it's 50% AFTER the owners take out expenses, which is about 600 million
 11-17-2011, 05:29 PM         #55
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

NBA is atrocious now. embarrassing.
 11-17-2011, 05:36 PM         #56
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
DO IT fu*kER. MY d!ck IS HARD.

lol - bx kils me
 6 years ago '04        #57
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 StateProperty88 said:
why would players want this...wouldnt this mean lower salaries with the lower bri that would be in place after a cba is agreed upon (whether its 52/50/47 percent)
No this mean that the players will be able to demand much more money! Lebron will probably sign for $40+
 6 years ago '08        #58
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
 OOps said:
He should. fu*k the players, them clowns play basketball and get payed chips. What was the league minimum salary in 2010?..........You Entertain people, like strippers etc.

IF the owner of a place/establishment has to shell out more then 50 percent to an Employee, then fu*k him. The real people hurting are the employees that work at the stadiums etc. They get 8dollars an hour and these players want sympathy!
 6 years ago '04        #59
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 731 731
How we aint got no david stern smilies? He be on some straight boss sh*t
 11-17-2011, 05:51 PM         #60
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anything now u see how much power the players have

lebron gonna want 50 million a year soon
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy