most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
 DominationCM said:
Kim K and Tyler Perry, two people I couldnt care less about. Man let me put yall on to something, this movie he about to make, WE ALL SEEN IT ALREADY!! Check it, Theirs going to be a black family or couple who has a problem they break up or some ghetto sh*t happens, some funny cousin(this is usually a black TBS comedian from one his boring a.ss shows) will make light of the situation, family or couple goes to church finds god again they back together, choir sings popular church song credits roles You get out your chair drive home from the movie theatre turn on your tv change the channel one of Tyler Perry's shows is on you watch for a minute on to fu*king realize its the same plot and theme of the movie you just watched!! You turn off your tv go bathroom do #2 while your sitting there you pick up a JET magazine or Essence mag see advertisement for Tyler Perry's next stage play wit da same fu*king actors!!! TELL ME I'M LYING?
 6 years ago '04        #42
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
fu*k that f*ggot..... stop dressin like an old bi*ch and mind your bitness.......

Didn't read by the way....just felt like hating. ... i need to blaze one..... brb

6 years ago '04        #43
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Phicmagic said:
Actually Sue he pays about 95% of his staff the bare industry minimum and doesnt allow them any proceeds that are generated from the highly successful films theyre apart of....Thats one of the reasons Spike Lee and alot of other Black Actors/Directors called him out.

He'll spend big on a few stars to fill out his scripts, then throw crumbs to the people who carry them.

Either way the only reason I dont like Tyler Perry is because my bi*ch always wants to see his films so im forced to sit in and stay awake for 2 hours through these dumb flicks. The whole "Everything goes terribly wrong in a family setting buts resolved in the last 6 minutes of the film shtick" was worn out by Family Matters and Steve Urkle....Cept they did it better in only 30 minutes. Wifey agrees to pay everytime though, so I sit in the theater high like "Look at all the fu*ks I Give " ...........

Oh well, get that bread Tyler Perry.
see thats something i didnt know. thanks for clearing that up doe
 6 years ago '11        #44
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 844 844
black women hate kim k because every non gay black male on the planet wants to long stroke that bi*ch and shes not black
 6 years ago '04        #45
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11531 11531
 Gmengfx said:
i dont understand the hate on kim k.

she turned a very embarrassing event into a multimillion dollar empire..She doesnt do drugs..she doesnt got to jail. at the core of every episode is actually..family values and them showing how a family has to stick together. She had to deal with the death of her father who she was very close with.

all this hate is pure jealousy ..and it is so lame
this black women hate her cuz she takes the attention of black men and most black women dont like interracial relationship they worse than old white people
 6 years ago '10        #46
blackdiamondz10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 250 250
 Aleandroid said:

[pic - click to view]

people waste so much damn time an energy on this girl. if you dont like her, look away. just that simple
i feel u but unfortunately thats the way of the world for most people, to waste time and energy on someone like a kim kardashian as if they benefitin from her benefits lol...sad tho
 11-18-2011, 06:53 AM         #47
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would anyone call their girl, my bi*ch?
 6 years ago '05        #48
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
After I finished writing this movie, I sat back and re-read it. Half way through my read, the gravity of what I had written hit me. I knew that this message was not only for my age group, but for all audiences, especially the youth. ESPECIALLY THE YOUTH!! YOUNG FOLKS NEED TO SEE THIS!!!

11-18-2011, 09:16 AM         #49
MasterMind715  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would watch twlight before I watch his bullsh*t movies
 6 years ago '10        #50
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
In all fairness the movie is called the marriage counselor and we all know by now that Kim K and marriage just never works....just sayin

Her first movie was cool tho

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by drwilso87; 11-18-2011 at 09:43 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #51
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Gmengfx said:
i dont understand the hate on kim k.

she turned a very embarrassing event into a multimillion dollar empire..She doesnt do drugs..she doesnt got to jail. at the core of every episode is actually..family values and them showing how a family has to stick together. She had to deal with the death of her father who she was very close with.

all this hate is pure jealousy ..and it is so lame
all she did was make a career out of sucking and fu*king on camera, no biggie. id rather my daughter smoke pot you big fu*kin fairy.
 6 years ago '04        #52
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 DaOmega_1 said:
The point is... what does Kim K do?

Can she sing? No.
Can she act? No.
Does she write and/or perform? No.
Did she invent something? No.
Did she create a cultural movement, or inspire social change? No.
Does she do anything that requires actual talent? NO.

That's the point for the hate. Her fame is a punchline. And it speaks to a larger problem with fame and celebrity, and how loaded and full of sh*t it all is. But, honestly it's whatever. This is not a new concept. People have become famous for doing less than her, so no one can really knock the hustle. If she managed to find a bunch of micro-organisms to watch her show, good for her.
She has game. Period. Learn lil' n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #53
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
 DaOmega_1 said:
The point is... what does Kim K do?

Can she sing? No.
Can she act? No.
Does she write and/or perform? No.
Did she invent something? No.
Did she create a cultural movement, or inspire social change? No.
Does she do anything that requires actual talent? NO.

That's the point for the hate. Her fame is a punchline. And it speaks to a larger problem with fame and celebrity, and how loaded and full of sh*t it all is. But, honestly it's whatever. This is not a new concept. People have become famous for doing less than her, so no one can really knock the hustle. If she managed to find a bunch of micro-organisms to watch her show, good for her.
QFT. That's my main gripe with her. She's a talentless socialite who really instills nothing in these kids except to be fabulous after fu*king someone famous. She doesn't instill any moral code that I would want my daughter to follow.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8859 8859
he only defending her CAUSE HE HAS HER STARING IN HIS NEW MOVIE. HES LAME FUCCIN DIE CORNBALL
 6 years ago '08        #55
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
It's about the money....he's trying to tap into the kardashian fan base,ie young white ppl...can't blame him, tho.
 6 years ago '10        #56
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
a tranny giving advice on how to be real??????? this n*gga dresses like a old bytch to get paid..of course he doesnt see anything wrong with kim k
 6 years ago '07        #57
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
 King856 said:
you or anyone in your family cant do it
not saying i or anyone in my family could...im saying that there are bi*ches that do the same exact sh*t and dont have any of this bi*ches fame...
 6 years ago '07        #58
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
 marcusaka50 said:
little do people know kim k didnt make herself a brand by herself.

people keep thinking its because she fu*ked ray j and thats it or she was friends with paris hilton or dad is famous lawyer.

thats apart of it but thats not the main reason.
so what exactly is the main reason?? what the fu*k was she doin before gettn d!ck slapped on camera?
 6 years ago '04        #59
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
stop hatin on my n*gga tyler perry that n*ggas from new orleans and id ride fa him
 6 years ago '05        #60
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3437 3437
fu*k what Tyler Perry thinks. I can't stand KK either but I have to quote.

"All that jealousy sh*t is mayonnaise and celery sh*t"
Kool Keith...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy