most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2011, 10:21 AM         #1
6675 pageviews
74 comments

Robert Littal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyler Perry Goes off on Black Women, Says Kim Kardashian is Role Model

[pic - click to view]

Tyler Perry Says Kim Kardashian is a Role Model, Goes off on Angry Black Women | Kim K Playboy Pics & s3x Tape

I think many of you know that this is a very difficult time of year for me, so what I try to do is make sure that I’m working during this time. All I wanted to do was shoot a great film and try to keep my mind off the holiday grief that I have been experiencing for the past two years. I could not have imagined I’d be getting all these emails about Kim Kardashian. I HAVE SEEN THEM!! YOU HAVE BEEN HEARD!! …LOL. Now, may I say something? Can a brother get a word in?….LOL. Y’all gave me a new movie title, Tyler Perry’s “Diary of a Mad Black Woman Cause You Hired Kim Kardashian, Don’t Make Me Take Off My Earrings and Boycott Yo A**.”…LOL. Some of my ladies are upset. Ok, all jokes aside, can I have my say? Will you at least here me out?

[pic - click to view]

After I finished writing this movie, I sat back and re-read it. Half way through my read, the gravity of what I had written hit me. I knew that this message was not only for my age group, but for all audiences, especially the youth. ESPECIALLY THE YOUTH!! YOUNG FOLKS NEED TO SEE THIS!!! And not just the young people that follow me, but the young people that are following other young people, as well. I wanted a younger cast, that’s why I put Jurnee in the lead and invited Lance Gross, Robbie Jones and Brandy. About two months ago, long before I even heard about Kim’s marriage or divorce, I was trying to finish up the casting. I said to one of my producers, “who else is out there that young people are looking up to?” One of my producers showed me pictures that his daughter had taken of several hundred kids lined up around the corner to get into a Kardashian store. They wanted to meet Kim. I thought, what better person! She literally has millions of young people following her.

I thought and still do think, that it would be very responsible of her to be a part of this film. To have the young people that look up to her, see her in a film that is about, what happens in life when you make the wrong choices. Whether you’re aware of it or not, to be honest with you I wasn’t, millions of young people adore her and are following her every move. If one of those young people see this film and find the strength to live a better life and not go through what these characters went through in this movie, then we have all done what I feel I’m being led to do here. I hope you understand. I really do!

And lastly, because I believe that my films speak from the inside out, why wouldn’t Kim Kardashian be invited into a film about Faith, Forgiveness and the healing power of God? What is wrong with that??

74 comments for "Tyler Perry Goes off on Black Women, Says Kim Kardashian is Role Model"

6 years ago '08        #2
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1219 1219
i dont understand the hate on kim k.

she turned a very embarrassing event into a multimillion dollar empire..She doesnt do drugs..she doesnt got to jail. at the core of every episode is actually..family values and them showing how a family has to stick together. She had to deal with the death of her father who she was very close with.

all this hate is pure jealousy ..and it is so lame
 6 years ago '07        #3
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6123 6123
people are really upset about who this f*g puts in his female-empowerment movies?
 6 years ago '06        #4
SM 38164 heat pts38164
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67131 67131
fu*k this dude
 6 years ago '05        #5
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,832 | Props total: 4101 4101
The point is... what does Kim K do?

Can she sing? No.
Can she act? No.
Does she write and/or perform? No.
Did she invent something? No.
Did she create a cultural movement, or inspire social change? No.
Does she do anything that requires actual talent? NO.

That's the point for the hate. Her fame is a punchline. And it speaks to a larger problem with fame and celebrity, and how loaded and full of sh*t it all is. But, honestly it's whatever. This is not a new concept. People have become famous for doing less than her, so no one can really knock the hustle. If she managed to find a bunch of micro-organisms to watch her show, good for her.
 6 years ago '06        #6
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,441 | Props total: 26135 26135
 Gmengfx said:

she turned a very embarrassing event into a multimillion dollar empire..She doesnt do drugs..she doesnt got to jail. at the core of every episode is actually..family values and them showing how a family has to stick together. She had to deal with the death of her father who she was very close with.

[pic - click to view]

people waste so much damn time an energy on this girl. if you dont like her, look away. just that simple
 6 years ago '07        #7
curry_boi04 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 2 2
i mean it could be worse
 6 years ago '06        #8
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
It cost you nothing pay her no mind
 6 years ago '06        #9
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
its just a movie.

people think tyler perry is a pastor or something.
 6 years ago '11        #10
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Kim K and Tyler Perry, two people I couldnt care less about. Man let me put yall on to something, this movie he about to make, WE ALL SEEN IT ALREADY!! Check it, Theirs going to be a black family or couple who has a problem they break up or some ghetto sh*t happens, some funny cousin(this is usually a black TBS comedian from one his boring a.ss shows) will make light of the situation, family or couple goes to church finds god again they back together, choir sings popular church song credits roles You get out your chair drive home from the movie theatre turn on your tv change the channel one of Tyler Perry's shows is on you watch for a minute on to fu*king realize its the same plot and theme of the movie you just watched!! You turn off your tv go bathroom do #2 while your sitting there you pick up a JET magazine or Essence mag see advertisement for Tyler Perry's next stage play wit da same fu*king actors!!! TELL ME I'M LYING?
 6 years ago '05        #11
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
fu*k talent does tyler perry have tho?
 6 years ago '04        #12
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 DominationCM said:
Kim K and Tyler Perry, two people I couldnt care less about. Man let me put yall on to something, this movie he about to make, WE ALL SEEN IT ALREADY!! Check it, Theirs going to be a black family or couple who has a problem they break up or some ghetto sh*t happens, some funny cousin(this is usually a black TBS comedian from one his boring a.ss shows) will make light of the situation, family or couple goes to church finds god again they back together, choir sings popular church song credits roles You get out your chair drive home from the movie theatre turn on your tv change the channel one of Tyler Perry's shows is on you watch for a minute on to fu*king realize its the same plot and theme of the movie you just watched!! You turn off your tv go bathroom do #2 while your sitting there you pick up a JET magazine or Essence mag see advertisement for Tyler Perry's next stage play wit da same fu*king actors!!! TELL ME I'M LYING?
at least hes giving all those black actors/stage play actors etc etc jobs
 11-17-2011, 05:19 PM         #13
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dis dude is clearly trolling.......
 6 years ago '07        #14
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I swear this n*gga look like Master P.
 6 years ago '07        #15
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
its true...fu*kin plays/movies/tvshows were played out after year one...wtf can anyone learn from kim kar-fu*kin-dashian? an easy way to get famous? yeah lets tell our young women its okay to play yourself by suckin some n*gga off on camera...jus make sure he's famous so u can exploit it tho, then u can stand up on ur soapbox and rescend the very thing that put u in the spotlight...i could see if she actually had talent or something to fu*kin offer, then i could openly admit that im hating but i dont hate on sumthing that ANYBODY could fu*kin do..its plenty of hood rats that do the same sh*t she was doin with no big payout
 6 years ago '04        #16
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
I don't like Tyler Perry but I agree with him on this.

Gmengfx said:

Aleandroid said:

[pic - click to view]

people waste so much damn time an energy on this girl. if you dont like her, look away. just that simple
^This...
 6 years ago '06        #17
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
 CHILL24 said:
its true...fu*kin plays/movies/tvshows were played out after year one...wtf can anyone learn from kim kar-fu*kin-dashian? an easy way to get famous? yeah lets tell our young women its okay to play yourself by suckin some n*gga off on camera...jus make sure he's famous so u can exploit it tho, then u can stand up on ur soapbox and rescend the very thing that put u in the spotlight...i could see if she actually had talent or something to fu*kin offer, then i could openly admit that im hating but i dont hate on sumthing that ANYBODY could fu*kin do..its plenty of hood rats that do the same sh*t she was doin with no big payout
little do people know kim k didnt make herself a brand by herself.

people keep thinking its because she fu*ked ray j and thats it or she was friends with paris hilton or dad is famous lawyer.

thats apart of it but thats not the main reason.
 11-17-2011, 05:51 PM         #18
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Today's teenagers role models, Kim. K, Snooky, Gaga, and that pr0n star from Entourage.
 6 years ago '05        #19
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i c no problem with her in the movie but he would be stupid to attack his target audience..... without them his career is over. but i know he got plenty of money but so do a lot other producers...they all want their career to go on forever.

i do think her being in this movie will hurt his box office....will turn a lot black women off i think. I see this being his lowest opening week/total box office ever.
 6 years ago '04        #20
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
 DaOmega_1 said:
The point is... what does Kim K do?

Can she sing? No.
Can she act? No.
Does she write and/or perform? No.
Did she invent something? No.
Did she create a cultural movement, or inspire social change? No.
Does she do anything that requires actual talent? NO.

That's the point for the hate. Her fame is a punchline. And it speaks to a larger problem with fame and celebrity, and how loaded and full of sh*t it all is. But, honestly it's whatever. This is not a new concept. People have become famous for doing less than her, so no one can really knock the hustle. If she managed to find a bunch of micro-organisms to watch her show, good for her.
:applause::agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy