Astro - I'll Be Missing You (Puff) - X Factor USA (Top 10)

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Qtwo said:
Cuz the lil n*gga thought the producers put him in the bottom 2 out of spite putting his a.ss in time out for not listening to them. They told him DO NOTTT wear the beats by dre headphones for the performance cuz it was gonna cost them a lot of dough and time but he didn't give a fuk and wore them anyway lollllll. That's why they took down the video of his performance and now they just put it back up again but with the headphones blurred out.
he got put in the bottom 2 because of votes dumbass
 11-19-2011, 02:17 AM         #62
Qtwo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
he got put in the bottom 2 because of votes dumbass
no sh*t dummy but HE THINKS they put him there cuz of that situation.

AstronomicalKid Brian Bradley
Politics!! don't be fooled by what you don't know! Thank you AstroNauts for holding me down!
17 Nov

AstronomicalKid Brian Bradley
I feel yall on that but I wasn't talking about viewers when I said I don't wanna perform. If you only knew what I know you'd say otherwise
17 Nov

AstronomicalKid Brian Bradley
Its funny how people are quick to judge not knowing whats going on behind the scenes. Maybe I should have given my Disney smile instead!
17 Nov

You think he kept tweeting about some fantom situation? The nicca thought the higher powers tried to pull one on him. He retweeted n*ggas specifically saying "Astro wasn't really in the bottom 2, they put him there on purpose and Astro knows it" when he was giving his whole barrage of "ya'll don't know what REALLY went on behind the scenes" tweets.
 6 years ago '04        #63
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Qtwo said:
no sh*t dummy but HE THINKS they put him there cuz of that situation.

AstronomicalKid Brian Bradley
Politics!! don't be fooled by what you don't know! Thank you AstroNauts for holding me down!
17 Nov

AstronomicalKid Brian Bradley
I feel yall on that but I wasn't talking about viewers when I said I don't wanna perform. If you only knew what I know you'd say otherwise
17 Nov

AstronomicalKid Brian Bradley
Its funny how people are quick to judge not knowing whats going on behind the scenes. Maybe I should have given my Disney smile instead!
17 Nov

You think he kept tweeting about some fantom situation? The nicca thought the higher powers tried to pull one on him. He retweeted n*ggas specifically saying "Astro wasn't really in the bottom 2, they put him there on purpose and Astro knows it" when he was giving his whole barrage of "ya'll don't know what REALLY went on behind the scenes" tweets.
i guess he got that old n*gga mentality already where if he don't make it - it's the world's fault

#Swag
 6 years ago '05        #64
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25039 25039
 MegaTON said:
he got put in the bottom 2 because of votes dumbass
....I Think He Has A Point Cause All The Videos I Seen The Headphones Aren't Blurred Out But On The Official You tube Channel. The Performance Have The Headphones Blurred Out. I Think That Could of Been Punishment. Shows Trip On Logos & Products Like A Muthafu*ka....


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #65
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 2347 2347
 Qtwo said:
Cuz the lil n*gga thought the producers put him in the bottom 2 out of spite putting his a.ss in time out for not listening to them. They told him DO NOTTT wear the beats by dre headphones for the performance cuz it was gonna cost them a lot of dough and time but he didn't give a fuk and wore them anyway lollllll. That's why they took down the video of his performance and now they just put it back up again but with the headphones blurred out.
see this is what happens when a kid think he knows more than adults.

If they specifically told them NOT to wear the headphones then why the fu*k are you going to go out there and wear em anyway? He's probably thinking "oh they don't want me to wear my headphones, the industry is already trying to tell me what to do" but he doesn't understand that a simple logo can cost a company million and million of dollars. You don't need to sit there and explain that sh*t to a kid.

This kid is 15 talking about "politics" like he knows what he's talking about. I would've put him in the bottom two if he disobeyed an order too lol.
 11-19-2011, 02:47 AM         #66
Qtwo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
i guess he got that old n*gga mentality already where if he don't make it - it's the world's fault

#Swag
But still, this n*gga getting Diddy cosigns and sh*t. The industry is waiting to snatch him up after he's off this show. He already won.
 6 years ago '04        #67
bigtrevdogg 
space
avatar space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 348 348
the little dude has talent, but Nas wrote illmatic when he was 16. He is no even close writing something like that. He is going to find out real soon how this music business works.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
avatar space
space
$9,864 | Props total: 4762 4762
I swear Sha Stimuli is writing this kids raps!
 11-19-2011, 10:49 PM         #69
Qtwo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo the lil homie's 1st verse in this cypher is some of the hardest sh*t I've heard all year no d!ckriding.


[video - click to view]


my nicca said....I was born fresh you woulda thought my mother was a Polo store mannequin.

that Imus punchline


Last edited by Qtwo; 11-20-2011 at 10:59 AM..
 11-19-2011, 11:10 PM         #70
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes amazing but lets be honest here

a strictly 90s flowin a.ss MC isnt going to bring jack sh*t back

we're past the whole "OMG DID U HEAR THAT LINE OMG"

we need someone who takes on the ills of the world head-on and makes u feel like a free-flyin bluebird everytime u listen to them

its not a good thing that hes been recognized so early...if u bring him into the industry and reward him with the houses and sh*t he wants early he may not find a reason to continue growing and empathize with the troubles of the world

who knos tho...nobody knos what drives this kid at the core...he just doesnt strike me as a 2pac type revolutionary yet..although hes only 15...

one can only speculate
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy