Astro - I'll Be Missing You (Puff) - X Factor USA (Top 10)

most viewed right now
 86
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1
6620 pageviews
73 comments


PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
Astro - I'll Be Missing You (Puff) - X Factor USA (Top 10) (Diddy tweets him after the show!)
 

 

[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]


listen to the lyrics...he's rappin bout hip hop... and spittin real sh*t.. got damn.


Last edited by PTC; 11-17-2011 at 12:13 AM..

73 comments for "Astro - I'll Be Missing You (Puff) - X Factor USA (Top 10)"

 7 years ago '11        #2
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
this boy got it... crazy how talent like this gotta wait till he gets on TV to blow up but you got artists like Mac Miller and Lil B d!ckin around making a mockery of hip hop.

Being able to rap and perform live on a tv show, going toe to toe with other artists who sing...all while not cussing (huge in rap)... and outperforming the others is just cray.

Collabs with your favorite artists will be soon...this dude got a stronger voice and delivery than Drake already



Last edited by PTC; 11-16-2011 at 11:09 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #3
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
wow fu*k you n*ggas for not responding, is there not a reason to hate this week?
 7 years ago '06        #4
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,197 | Props total: 3006 3006
This kid is going to be the next Nas or Lupe. He's got sensational talent especially for a 15 year old.
 7 years ago '08        #5
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 1284 1284
One of the most impressive things about this kid is that he writes his own lyrics. He definitely has a future in the hip-hop game. I've been making sure to toss him a vote every week because it would be really refreshing to see a talented young hip-hop artist like him take the crown on a type of show that normally caters to rock, country, and r&b singers.
 7 years ago '04        #6
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
personally think hes garbage
last week he did the "rip heavy d" thing
now he did the "ill be missin you" with a mom theme and some rip sh*t in the background
props on pimping n*ggas emotions

is this the new maino?
 7 years ago '11        #7
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 MegaTON said:
personally think hes garbage
last week he did the "rip heavy d" thing
now he did the "ill be missin you" with a mom theme and some rip sh*t in the background
props on pimping n*ggas emotions

is this the new maino?
well, these past two weeks the contestants had to make a performance based on a genre... last week was movie music this week was rock music...

Did you actually listen to the song tho? I think you straight up trolling....

EDIT
Damn n*gga I just checked your twitter... you are a fu*kin straight up hater... you fu*kin bi*chin all day long and hatin on everything possible...there is not one positive or good thing on that sh*t... got damn you must live a sh*tty life



Last edited by PTC; 11-17-2011 at 12:19 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #8
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 PTC said:
well, these past two weeks the contestants had to make a performance based on a genre... last week was movie music this week was rock music...

Did you actually listen to the song tho? I think you straight up trolling....
i watched it today and i honestly think hes just an average rapper
in my opinion average = wack as fu*k, nothin original about this kid
 7 years ago '05        #9
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28498 28498
....The Boy Got Skills Keep Saying This Kid Remind of A Young Lupe Fiasco (Nerd Days) With His Rhymes.

Its Going Be Tough Cause He A Kid. Its Hard To Push A Kid Spitting Real Hip Hop sh*t. I Mean Look At Diggy,He Had A Cool Buzz and It Just Died Out Like For Real. They Have Plans For The Kid,They Just Trying To Find Out How To Market Him Without Dumbing Down His Material.
 7 years ago '04        #10
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 Fresh Whyte said:
....The Boy Got Skills Keep Saying This Kid Remind of A Young Lupe Fiasco (Nerd Days) With His Rhymes.

Its Going Be Tough Cause He A Kid. Its Hard To Push A Kid Spitting Real Hip Hop sh*t. I Mean Look At Diggy,He Had A Cool Buzz and It Just Died Out Like For Real. They Have Plans For The Kid,They Just Trying To Find Out How To Market Him Without Dumbing Down His Material.
won't be hard to market
he'll probably be close to 15 by the time the show ends
going on 16+ by the time his album drops

drop 2 mixtapes before he turns 18

drop his sophomore album where he comes out way harder (some rebirth of eminem type sh*t)

and his career will go from their.
 7 years ago '11        #11
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Fresh Whyte said:
....The Boy Got Skills Keep Saying This Kid Remind of A Young Lupe Fiasco (Nerd Days) With His Rhymes.

Its Going Be Tough Cause He A Kid. Its Hard To Push A Kid Spitting Real Hip Hop sh*t. I Mean Look At Diggy,He Had A Cool Buzz and It Just Died Out Like For Real. They Have Plans For The Kid,They Just Trying To Find Out How To Market Him Without Dumbing Down His Material.
Diggy is a fu*kin idiot with no credentials or credibility... supposedly he's still doing decent tho... and his market is young girls.

Astro be appealing to even women...
 7 years ago '05        #12
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:
....The Boy Got Skills Keep Saying This Kid Remind of A Young Lupe Fiasco (Nerd Days) With His Rhymes.

Its Going Be Tough Cause He A Kid. Its Hard To Push A Kid Spitting Real Hip Hop sh*t. I Mean Look At Diggy,He Had A Cool Buzz and It Just Died Out Like For Real. They Have Plans For The Kid,They Just Trying To Find Out How To Market Him Without Dumbing Down His Material.
^ This
 7 years ago '05        #13
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28498 28498
 MegaTON said:
won't be hard to market
he'll probably be close to 15 by the time the show ends
going on 16+ by the time his album drops

drop 2 mixtapes before he turns 18

drop his sophomore album where he comes out way harder (some rebirth of eminem type sh*t)

and his career will go from their.
...He On A Mainstream Level Right Now. Waiting? Nope....They'll Drop One Mixtape To Give Him A Push Out There On The Internet Scene and After That, Straight To The Album & Onto To BET & MTV. No Waiting....He'll Be Doing This At 15 or 16.

After That,Just Watch How The Debut Do & See If He Can Maintain Keeping His Name Out There.


 PTC said:
Diggy is a fu*kin idiot with no credentials or credibility... supposedly he's still doing decent tho... and his market is young girls.

Astro be appealing to even women...
...Diggy Had Cosigns and He Had A Strong Buzz. Diggy Was Crating To Both Sides (Male & Female). It Just They Took Too Long To Find Out How To Market Him and Pretty Much Rap Fans Said fu*k It But The Female Fans Hung Around For A Bit.

Astro Can Be Appealing To The Women But The Business Dont Wanna See Another Recent Diggy,Ya Feel Me. Thats Where Diggy Is Stuck...Appealing To The Female Market.
 7 years ago '11        #14
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Fresh Whyte said:

...Diggy Had Cosigns and He Had A Strong Buzz. Diggy Was Crating To Both Sides (Male & Female). It Just They Took Too Long To Find Out How To Market Him and Pretty Much Rap Fans Said fu*k It But The Female Fans Hung Around For A Bit.

Astro Can Be Appealing To The Women But The Business Dont Wanna See Another Recent Diggy,Ya Feel Me. Thats Where Diggy Is Stuck...Appealing To The Female Market.
I dont' think you can compare Astro and Diggy as the same people nor similar styles... they both have completely different energy.

On top of that, Astro seems like he be grinding his a.ss off... even Simon talking about his work ethic and he's not even his artist.

Astro would be like, a Justin Bieber of hip hop... meaning I wouldn't be surprised if you'd see Jay on an Astro record.
 7 years ago '05        #15
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28498 28498
 PTC said:
I dont' think you can compare Astro and Diggy as the same people nor similar styles... they both have completely different energy.

On top of that, Astro seems like he be grinding his a.ss off... even Simon talking about his work ethic and he's not even his artist.

Astro would be like, a Justin Bieber of hip hop... meaning I wouldn't be surprised if you'd see Jay on an Astro record.
...If You Look At It Now. Diggy & Astro Are The Same...Same Style & Same Message,I Can Compare.. Only Different Between The Two Is Diggy Got Cosigns & Astro Is Making His Name More Solid In The Business, Thanks To X Factor.

Simon Speak On Astro Work Ethic Cause of His Age. A Young Dude Like This With Material Back To Back Every Week and It Take Some Artists Months & Week To Complete A Song, Thats What Simon Is Speaking On. That Is Amazing Plus...Aint This Kid Still Getting His Education(Well, Home Schooling) While Doing This Show.

He Can Be A Justin Bieber of Hip Hop But They Will Be Dumbing Down His Material To Make That Happen. No Doubt Someone Let Jay or Busta Would Reach Out & Do A Track I Mean Puffy Just Spoke On The Kid But When You Look At As Business, Its Kind of Hard To Market Him When The Rap Industry Change Every Three Months.
 7 years ago '10        #16
Shhon 863 heat pts863
space
avatar space
space
$19,641 | Props total: 24492 24492
this kid is talent
 7 years ago '11        #17
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
hot topic this ish mods.
 7 years ago '04        #18
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
are you a paid representative of this kid?
 11-17-2011, 02:35 PM         #19
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
personally think hes garbage
last week he did the "rip heavy d" thing
now he did the "ill be missin you" with a mom theme and some rip sh*t in the background
props on pimping n*ggas emotions

is this the new maino?

All these posts and yall are gonna ignore the fact that the theme of this performance went over this n*ggas head?

Listen to the song again n*gga, its not a "mom theme"
 7 years ago '04        #20
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 REAL_NESS said:
All these posts and yall are gonna ignore the fact that the theme of this performance went over this n*ggas head?

Listen to the song again n*gga, its not a "mom theme"
yeah he revamped the lyrics to "i used to love h.e.r." i know
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
120 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
117 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
613 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy