Busta Rhymes Signs With YMCMB

most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Drake- Iím Upset
378 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
avatar space
space
$57,623 | Props total: 37170 37170
They should have another announcement in the next month or so the contracts still getting ironed out
 7 years ago '10        #22
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27653 27653
 Millerionaire87 said:
Yeah these n*ggas on bx bitter as fu*k...if hov would've signed they wudda been like :agreement6: powerful move
If you call that hating & claiming people are bitter over this, I would hate to see what you think isn't bitter.
 11-16-2011, 06:03 PM         #23
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '07        #24
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 400 400
 Millerionaire87 said:
Yeah these n*ggas on bx bitter as fu*k...if hov would've signed they wudda been like :agreement6: powerful move
You goddamn right

But it's still a terrible fu*king signing. I wonder who he gets put ahead of. That label has an entire NBA squad

Gudda Gudda x Busta Rhymes Collabo Coming SOON BET





































 7 years ago '09        #25
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,516 | Props total: 297 297
 Millerionaire87 said:


Soo all of a sudden busta a sellout slime???


Wowwwwwwww.....Y'all Bx n*ggas never seem to amaze me
ye cuz that roster full of fu*k rappers who cant make music wayne being one of them

u go from aftermath to this sh*tty label?
 11-16-2011, 06:03 PM         #26
Lupin Fiasco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ymcmb is like a damn zombie army. gettin rappers to sign with em then makin their sh*t brain dead

 7 years ago '10        #27
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Millerionaire87 said:


Soo all of a sudden busta a sellout slime???


Wowwwwwwww.....Y'all Bx n*ggas never seem to amaze me
busta BEEN a sellout. all those corny remixes he hops on, fast flow gimmick

this signing just made it official
 11-16-2011, 06:04 PM         #28
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
If you call that hating & claiming people are bitter over this, I would hate to see what you think isn't bitter.
n*gga stfu you know y'all n*ggas stay hating on ymcmb ...


YMCMB is the hottest label in the game...get over it n*gga...but then again you know dat already.".the hating makes you feel a lil better I bet?


Last edited by Millerionaire87; 11-16-2011 at 06:08 PM..
 11-16-2011, 06:04 PM         #29
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Busta Rhymes 40 signing to Young Money

Jay Z is 41 callin hisself Young Hov


anyway mayne this a great signin on both ends n/h. first off wit Busta da n*gga just had a smash hit 3 years ago wit Arab Money but due to all them Mooslems gittin hella mad controversy happened & Universal/Sylvia Rhone had to axe da project. then u see how he k!lled da Chris Brown sh*t which some of yall might not have digged but hella mo folk went crazy 4 dat verse. n*gga won awards n all that. meanin he still commercially viable & in an era of popular animated rappers (Nicki, Wayne, Big Sean, Waka, Tyler) he still got a lane


fo YMCMB this give them n*ggas a much needed veteran presence ya dig & a shot of credibility. n*ggas know half them n*ggas tax write offs and here go a legitimate lyrical rapper wit hella industry relationships wit hot producers who can put out a hit album. Busta can give n*ggas a gold album wit da right singles cuz just like YM he all bout hit records
 11-16-2011, 06:07 PM         #30
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
Jay Z is 41 callin hisself Young Hov


anyway mayne this a great signin on both ends n/h. first off wit Busta da n*gga just had a smash hit 3 years ago wit Arab Money but due to all them Mooslems gittin hella mad controversy happened & Universal/Sylvia Rhone had to axe da project. then u see how he k!lled da Chris Brown sh*t which some of yall might not have digged but hella mo folk went crazy 4 dat verse. n*gga won awards n all that. meanin he still commercially viable & in an era of popular animated rappers (Nicki, Wayne, Big Sean, Waka, Tyler) he still got a lane


fo YMCMB this give them n*ggas a much needed veteran presence ya dig & a shot of credibility. n*ggas know half them n*ggas tax write offs and here go a legitimate lyrical rapper wit hella industry relationships wit hot producers who can put out a hit album. Busta can give n*ggas a gold album wit da right singles cuz just like YM he all bout hit records
fu*k my pastor...you preaching that real gospel
 7 years ago '11        #31
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1511 1511
THIS CANT BE REAL
 11-16-2011, 06:10 PM         #32
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P.Dot said:
OLD a.ss n*gga shut ya old a.ss up bi*ch n*gga!
 7 years ago '10        #33
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,561 | Props total: 2777 2777
Here's the thing, Busta started his career as an animated rapper... it was later on that he went all serious mode... him going back and jumping on the bright color clothing and rapping goofy again is what is making him relevant.

Him signing to YM fits him, they got this whole "Wayne's World", young and wreckless image over there.
 7 years ago '04        #34
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,741 | Props total: 37510 37510
lol 40 glocc lost
 7 years ago '05        #35
legacy313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 1505 1505
I lost all respect for Busta, he been in the game for 20 years, and he still signing label deals, if you couldent do anything great with Dr. Dre, what makes u think Lil Wayne can.
 11-16-2011, 06:14 PM         #36
illmatic52 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as YMCMB Don't sign Kendrick Lamar I don't give a fu*k. Bust is played out they can't ruin him.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Millerionaire87 said:
Yeah these n*ggas on bx bitter as fu*k...if hov would've signed they wudda been like :agreement6: powerful move
No one in their right mind would think such fu*kery.
 7 years ago '10        #38
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 legacy313 said:
I lost all respect for Busta, he been in the game for 20 years, and he still signing label deals, if you couldent do anything great with Dr. Dre, what makes u think Lil Wayne can.
cosign

busta aint never push nobody on flipmode either. he should be tryin to push reek da villain at least.
 7 years ago '08        #39
AC_89 237 heat pts237
space
avatar space
space
$42,784 | Props total: 19173 19173
 deeps3t said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #40
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27653 27653
 Millerionaire87 said:
n*gga stfu you know y'all n*ggas stay hating on ymcmb ...


YMCMB is the hottest label in the game...get over it n*gga...but then again you know dat already.".the hating makes you feel a lil better I bet?


1. When did I say I had a problem with YMCMB being the hottest label in the game?

2. Don't a.ssume sh*t & don't group me with nobody.

3. How the fu*k am I hating you Lil Wayne d!ck guzzler

You the type of bi*ch to d!ckride a motherfu*ker without seeing any type of income from it. You know what that makes you?

A hoe on a leash.

You know why you a hoe on a leash? Because you sucking d!ck & the money you should be receiving is going to Birdman & Lil Wayne for their stripper money.

Now stfu, play your position & don't ever speak out of tone with me.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
32 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside May 26 - Reporter trashes the entire women's movement with fake attack ..
39 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside Reboot your router
41 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy