most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #81
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
damn I miss Field Mob...

Lyrically Shawn J and Smoke can't be touched by a lot of the artists out now.. Field Mob can go head to head w/ the best.. most underrated duo of all time.
 6 years ago '04        #82
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6456 6456
 regularjoe said:
Look, I still to this day listen to 613. But you're being ridiculous to think any of their CDs are on par with Back for the First Time, Word of Mouf, and possibly Chicken-n-Beer (although the argument is there).

But Boxden is what it is at times. For some reason, many of you have a problem backing a successful mainstream artist.
cant forget Release Therapy
 11-17-2011, 08:46 PM         #83
Grand Champion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im very familiar wit this situation. My potna won a grammy wit Luda. He was instrumental n them gettn a deal wit DTP he produced the majority of LP&PT nd thru that built a relationship wit DTP hes wrkd wit Playa Circle nd other acts. In May Shawn was at a Krit concert nd Chaka Zulu(ceo DTP) was their tried to holla at Shawn but he was actn like a bi*ch nd wouldnt tlk to him for whatever reason.I knew it was goin down at that point. Wit that said even tho he a sucker Shawn will eat Luda alive.
 6 years ago '07        #84
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Urbanchill said:
Name 3 rappers who have been bigger then ludacris sales wise and impact wise ? Then try naming 3 rappers lyrically better than him from the south
Let's be real. Luda is a punchline rapper. 3 Stacks and Big Boi over him. Kilo Ali was serious. Cee-Lo when he raps. Old Wayne & B.G. Trick, T.I., k!ller Mike, Chamillionaire. I can keep going. Sales don't mean a thing. If that was the case, then Souja Boy would be one of the best rappers alive.
 11-17-2011, 09:14 PM         #85
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trick, bg, k!ller mike, etc......?
 6 years ago '10        #86
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 regularjoe said:
Look, I still to this day listen to 613. But you're being ridiculous to think any of their CDs are on par with Back for the First Time, Word of Mouf, and possibly Chicken-n-Beer (although the argument is there).

But Boxden is what it is at times. For some reason, many of you have a problem backing a successful mainstream artist.
I remember when people wrote off Nelly and he held his own against Krs-One.

Just because an artist is main stream don't mean sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #87
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
i miss the fu*k out of Field Mob..one of my favorite groups that no one i know even knows...and if they do its because of Georgia or So What..i still love So What tho

they k!ll every track they are on. i remember hearing Project Dreamz for the first time on Rap City..was hooked since. im an east coast cat, but i respect original and legit lyricists and Field Mob has always been ahead of the curve..just never signed the right deals i'm a.ssuming.
 6 years ago '11        #88
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 S.TEX said:
trick, bg, k!ller mike, etc......?
you never heard Thug.Com, Chopper City, or Monster

Last edited by case sensitive; 11-17-2011 at 10:26 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #89
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 case sensitive said:
you never heard Thug.Com, Chopper City, or Monster
S.Tex is just an internet prowler. Doesn't understand music. Luda is straight, but it's nothing but punchlines. Laughing at k!ller Mike is foolish of this cat, because k!ller is better than most cats in the game.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy