Shawn J (of Field Mob) Responds To Ludacris Diss

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Phicmagic said:
You obviously never been to the south then...Ima Tri-State area kid whose been out here for a minute and them dudes are legends in the south. Shawn J is held in the same regard as Andre 3000 in some circles out here. Hell the entire 229 Area code dude above pointed out will slit your throat. By dissing Shawn J; Ludacris wont do anymore appearances in certain parts of Georgia.

Shawn J had a freestyle/mixtape that alot of dudes in the south considered the best mixtape out the south for a LONG Time.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOA wait a minute. Where is that because I've been in the south the majority of my life and I haven't heard ANYBODY mention sh*t about Field Mob since Shawn J dropped a mixtape in like 04. I agree the n*ggas are underrated but the majority of the south forgot these n*ggas even existed for the most part.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 11-17-2011 at 09:53 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #62
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 kingofdasouf said:
My n*gga I think he talking about southwest Ga. I can vouch 4 him on that. When field mob dropped as crazy as it seems n*ggas in 229 area code that was at the time 912 looked at those n*ggas as our outkast. There is a huge disconnect btwn Atlanta and the rest of the state with music. I dont think he is better than stacks but I honestly like (especially his old stuff) him more than Luda.

Luda won...he sold millions and doing movies so Shawn cant fu*k with him on a national level but I promise you Field Mob holds more weight than DTP in certain areas in the south.
ive neva set foot in sw ga so i cant speak on it,but as far as atl,sav goes these dudes will tell u luda invented rap
 6 years ago '04        #63
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 r.burgundy said:
ive neva set foot in sw ga so i cant speak on it,but as far as atl,sav goes these dudes will tell u luda invented rap
I totally see where you coming from and can respect that...When I lived in Savannah around 2003 Camoflauge and Boosie was running sh*t so its funny to see Luda on top now

The bigger point is a lot of people a.ssociate GA with Atlanta as end all be all and thats not the case.

Last edited by kingofdasouf; 11-17-2011 at 11:28 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #64
trap star 101 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
 Urbanchill said:
soooooooo we seriously gonna debate if shawn jay is better than ludacris ? top 3 southern rapper of all time ? lmaoooooooo

and this n*gga luda got mad paper i seriously doubt some n*gga like shawn jay or one of these hick a.ss georgia n*ggas finna touch him
My man, you said Lude was TOP 3 southern rapper of all time.... GTFOH.... RIGHT now.

Andre 3000, T.I., Big Boi, Bun B, lil wayne (pre carter 2 days), Big Krit is from the sole, J Cole is from the south, Jay electronica is from the south, pimp c, 8 ball and mjg,

Man, LUDA aint top 3 in GEORGIA.....
 6 years ago '08        #65
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 DelbertMengel said:
why the fu*k they playing that song in the background. can barely hears these c*nts as it is.
samething, i was thinkin. That sh*t annoys the hell outta me...but Shawn J is s beast. so is Luda( remember what he did to T.I.?)..like the other dude said, he asked for this and it will be interesting..
 6 years ago '08        #66
space
space
 kingofdasouf said:

Luda won...he sold millions and doing movies so Shawn cant fu*k with him on a national level but I promise you Field Mob holds more weight than DTP in certain areas in the south.
this n*gga is blinded by the money and fame..so your argument bias as fu*k. Subtract the Money and fame out of the equation and base your opinion strictly on skill...and if you still got luda on top. then so be it.. but just because that n*ggas paper is longer then Shawn j's, doesnt mean hes a better rapper...

Last edited by supervillain; 11-17-2011 at 11:53 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #67
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I see alot of n*ggas sleepin on Luda. Ya'll crazy. Luda would crush this n*gga. I only say this because I know what Luda can do on the mic, especially in the past....
 11-17-2011, 12:01 PM         #68
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ n*ggas not respectin field mobb
 6 years ago '08        #69
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
@ n*ggas not respectin field mobb
you know its only the young n*ggas who started listening to rap in 2004...
 11-17-2011, 12:03 PM         #70
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Lol @ Shawn J being better than Luda. Only on boxden. I love Field Mob, but you guys always back the lesser known artist.
smoke is without a doubt
 6 years ago '10        #71
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 Da Realness said:
I see alot of n*ggas sleepin on Luda. Ya'll crazy. Luda would crush this n*gga. I only say this because I know what Luda can do on the mic, especially in the past....
Smoke was the only one that stood out to me on the Field Mob, and Luda tracks.
 6 years ago '04        #72
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 Mathematic said:
this n*gga is blinded by the money and fame..so your argument bias as fu*k. Subtract the Money and fame out of the equation and base your opinion strictly on skill...and if you still got luda on top. then so be it.. but just because that n*ggas paper is longer then Shawn j's, doesnt mean hes a better rapper...
I never said luda was on top....I actually said I like Shawn better. My point is in the end Luda still wins because even in the interview Shawn admits luda is rich and he isnt. The problem with your statement is that you CANT take the money away from it because its a fact.

Im the biggest Field Mob supporter around but the truth is when they was hot Shawn couldnt stay outta jail. You would have Smoke show up as one half of the Field Mob and try to answer where the fu*k is Shawn questions.

And if Im bias im bias towards Field Mob because Im from the same neck of the woods as these n*ggas and have chilled with both Shawn and Smoke. Southen Click was the sh*t with Ole-E, FM, and even Big Noyd made some dope tracks
 6 years ago '04        #73
nwt 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 1 1
hold on, i thought these dudes were cool with each other? what happened to make this whole thing start, prior to the original luda track?
 6 years ago '05        #74
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
you guys confuse more successful with being better lyrical....if thats the case Nelly should be top 3 goat lmao......check this, anybody who has followed feild mob and luda through the years know that there aint too many cats fu*kin wit Shawn j lyrically...i am a luda fan but...Shawn would eat his a.ss alive.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #75
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
Ha ha. & that's off the dome.
 6 years ago '04        #76
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
they are a big deal in the 478 area code as well

Very very slept on group
 11-17-2011, 01:43 PM         #77
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only on BX
 6 years ago '04        #78
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
Look, I still to this day listen to 613. But you're being ridiculous to think any of their CDs are on par with Back for the First Time, Word of Mouf, and possibly Chicken-n-Beer (although the argument is there).

But Boxden is what it is at times. For some reason, many of you have a problem backing a successful mainstream artist.
 6 years ago '04        #79
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 regularjoe said:
Look, I still to this day listen to 613. But you're being ridiculous to think any of their CDs are on par with Back for the First Time, Word of Mouf, and possibly Chicken-n-Beer (although the argument is there).

But Boxden is what it is at times. For some reason, many of you have a problem backing a successful mainstream artist.
dinner. white meat.
 11-17-2011, 07:44 PM         #80
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Silentmurdah33 said:
they are a big deal in the 478 area code as well

Very very slept on group
My house is in the 478 where you livin at homie? :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy