Shawn J (of Field Mob) Responds To Ludacris Diss

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 8 8
 Phicmagic said:
I guess your attempt at a smart a.ss reply should be addressed...It was kinda wack....In no circle is Souljah Boy considered better than Lupe...why that matters I dont know....Let me rephrase it then..Everywhere Ive ever been under the Mason Dixon line holds the highest high of respect for Field Mob and lyrically they've been called monsters by plenty of people...Lets use the "Alot of dudes" phrase for boxden...cause Alot of dudes in this thread seem to agree...Go back and do your homework tho....I Guarantee you any major publication thats ever talked about Field Mob praised their lyrical ability....Whether it was The Source back in the day, XXL or whomever...

Ludacris is an after thought in the city he claims so much.........Thats why his music went from being party filled/fun times to just him being mad and relentlessly trying to prove himself. Thats Why Shawn J Made the statement "Im better and it eats him alive"...Compare Ludas first 2 albums with his last few...its also why hes always been salty towards people like Tip...Why? Cause n*ggas get respect he dreams he could on day see in the south.

I Think Ludas a dope mc...Way better than hes allowing himself to be IMO...he needs to k!ll all that noise with the tough guy/battle records and get back to what hes known for.
shawn j been just flat out wreckless toward luda.so why does luda get a bad rap?shawn j and smoke been getting fu*ked by labels.luda did nothing new.And for the record how can a n*gga come up with a clever rhyme, but isnt smart enough to realize that he's getting fu*ked???
 6 years ago '10        #42
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 regularjoe said:
Lol @ Shawn J being better than Luda. Only on boxden. I love Field Mob, but you guys always back the lesser known artist.
Word Chevy P is the only n*gga out the group that I feel can really battle Luda.

Last edited by Barge; 11-17-2011 at 05:46 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #43
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 392 392
I been fu*kin with Shawn J back when that n*gga was getting his start freestyle battling on "Who got the Flavor" competions with DJ Tramaine every night on Albany radio.

He been fu*king around lately but dont think he cant/wont take it there

And to the cats that was saying they didnt know fm was like that the first album (a2c) and underground sh*t before the first deal was there best stuff.

Last edited by kingofdasouf; 11-17-2011 at 05:55 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #44
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
 royman04 said:
Yeah I thought the lighter one had cancer
One of the original "3" died before they even became famous. Shawn been having baby momma issues
 6 years ago '10        #45
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
@ regular joe. I'm willing to go bar for bar, line for line, verse for verse with you if you think Luda is fu*kin with Shawn J or even Smoke. catalog is relative to whatever music you like, so its subjective. I like Soulja Slim more than I like Field Mob, but I know he's not fu*kin with them boys lyrically. Shawn J sh*ts on Luda every time their on a track together.
 6 years ago '11        #46
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,412 | Props total: 1408 1408
soooooooo we seriously gonna debate if shawn jay is better than ludacris ? top 3 southern rapper of all time ? lmaoooooooo

and this n*gga luda got mad paper i seriously doubt some n*gga like shawn jay or one of these hick a.ss georgia n*ggas finna touch him
 6 years ago '10        #47
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
Shawn J in the hood....if you ever see him he'll hit you with one of those "Do you know who I am" type responses.....n*gga a buster.
 6 years ago '10        #48
Chai 
space
space
Luda is top 3 southern rapper of all time? Wow! I done heard it all. n*ggas really don't listen to lyrics.
 6 years ago '11        #49
PlayMeSumPimpin 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 513 513
 6 years ago '05        #50
Shompton 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 32 32
Is this a real discussion? I seriously had to check to make sure this thread wasn't about 5+ years old. Both are irrelevant.
 6 years ago '11        #51
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,412 | Props total: 1408 1408
 Chai said:
Luda is top 3 southern rapper of all time? Wow! I done heard it all. n*ggas really don't listen to lyrics.
Name 3 rappers who have been bigger then ludacris sales wise and impact wise ? Then try naming 3 rappers lyrically better than him from the south
 6 years ago '12        #52
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Field Mob >
 6 years ago '07        #53
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 TrapBoi said:
lyrically, Ludacris is NOT fu*king with Shawn Jay. period! yall better do your research. All those lines that yall go crazy over when yall hear Fabolous say them check the history and see that shawn jay says em before fabolous. the ppl in the industry know...that boi is a beast!
so fab bites field mob lines despite tha fact that fab came out a good 5 years b4 them.sure buddy
 6 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Phicmagic said:
You obviously never been to the south then...Ima Tri-State area kid whose been out here for a minute and them dudes are legends in the south. Shawn J is held in the same regard as Andre 3000 in some circles out here. Hell the entire 229 Area code dude above pointed out will slit your throat. By dissing Shawn J; Ludacris wont do anymore appearances in certain parts of Georgia.

Shawn J had a freestyle/mixtape that alot of dudes in the south considered the best mixtape out the south for a LONG Time.
cmon son lol.i been in outta decatur since 96 and lived in tha south for damn near 10 years.i hav neva heard anybody and i mean anybody say shawn j is betta than luda and damn sure not 3k.its usually tha otha way around.i heard atl n*ggas swear luda is nicer than jayz
 11-17-2011, 09:03 AM         #55
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is going on in here?
 6 years ago '10        #56
Chai 
space
space
 Urbanchill said:
Name 3 rappers who have been bigger then ludacris sales wise and impact wise ? Then try naming 3 rappers lyrically better than him from the south
I don't keep up with sales & sh*t so I wouldn't know that. Lyrically... Smoke, Shawn J, Andre, K Rino etc. Impact wise... UGK, 3-6, Eightball & MJG, Outkast, Geto boys. I could go on but I'm a leave it at that. & don't get it twisted I love Luda. I think he's dope, but he's not fu*kin with Shawn J lyrically.
 6 years ago '10        #57
Chai 
space
space
Y'all talking sales & all that. That sh*t don't hold no weight to people who see beyond that sh*t ya heard me... We talking lyrics!
 6 years ago '06        #58
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8843 8843
i cant hear sh*t. with this bad audio and music louder then them, wtf is with these annoying a.ss radio phone interviews
 6 years ago '04        #59
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
cmon son lol.i been in outta decatur since 96 and lived in tha south for damn near 10 years.i hav neva heard anybody and i mean anybody say shawn j is betta than luda and damn sure not 3k.its usually tha otha way around.i heard atl n*ggas swear luda is nicer than jayz
My n*gga I think he talking about southwest Ga. I can vouch 4 him on that. When field mob dropped as crazy as it seems n*ggas in 229 area code that was at the time 912 looked at those n*ggas as our outkast. There is a huge disconnect btwn Atlanta and the rest of the state with music. I dont think he is better than stacks but I honestly like (especially his old stuff) him more than Luda.

Luda won...he sold millions and doing movies so Shawn cant fu*k with him on a national level but I promise you Field Mob holds more weight than DTP in certain areas in the south.

Last edited by kingofdasouf; 11-17-2011 at 09:44 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #60
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1289 1289
I thought he was dying
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc