NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 1136 1136
Man Field Mob been underrated. If people would actually go back and listen to their discography (From Ash to Classy, From the Roota to the Toota, Light Poles and Pine Trees and their mixtape Brotha to Brotha) you will hear some good sh*t. They can easily be top 5 duo. This is my OPINION.
 6 years ago '08        #22
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,918 | Props total: 1898 1898
wow I didn't know that Field mob was so respected, I have to go check out their albums I'm only familiar with their singles.
 6 years ago '07        #23
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,651 | Props total: 6020 6020
These the So sick of being loney n*ggas????
 6 years ago '08        #24
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,918 | Props total: 1898 1898
 Sincere730 said:
These the So sick of being loney n*ggas????
 6 years ago '04        #25
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,453 | Props total: 13124 13124
Lol @ Shawn J being better than Luda. Only on boxden. I love Field Mob, but you guys always back the lesser known artist.
 6 years ago '04        #26
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9600 9600
 RoyaL CraCk said:
wow I didn't know that Field mob was so respected, I have to go check out their albums I'm only familiar with their singles.
lol word. this sh*t is blowing my mind. that being said ive liked the sh*t that they came out with
 6 years ago '04        #27
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9600 9600
this was the jam

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #28
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 2287 2287
field mob was wack they had one banger they a.ss..... next
 6 years ago '10        #29
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
I'm an 229's up Albany, GA native so I feel obligated to put yall up on game. I see sum of yall have been mislead by the mainstream a.ss singles they were pigeonholed to make, heres sum of they best. Luda dont want it Fleetwood. Know Dat!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

one of best songs out of The Banyville

[video - click to view]

heres Shawn Jay gettin @ Luda *it's about to get ugly* Luda aint even from GA, Shawn bout to show him how you do it Gawja style.:dancingcool:

[video - click to view]

11-17-2011, 01:46 AM         #30
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Lol @ Shawn J being better than Luda. Only on boxden. I love Field Mob, but you guys always back the lesser known artist.
You obviously never been to the south then...Ima Tri-State area kid whose been out here for a minute and them dudes are legends in the south. Shawn J is held in the same regard as Andre 3000 in some circles out here. Hell the entire 229 Area code dude above pointed out will slit your throat. By dissing Shawn J; Ludacris wont do anymore appearances in certain parts of Georgia.

Shawn J had a freestyle/mixtape that alot of dudes in the south considered the best mixtape out the south for a LONG Time.
 6 years ago '04        #31
gamespitter84 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 79 79

[video - click to view]

^ str8 classic an yea shawn j will body luda
 11-17-2011, 02:14 AM         #32
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luda bodied dude on the track.
 6 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
they new sh*t

[video - click to view]

another dope laid back Gawja cut

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #34
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 8 8
real talk shawn j been asking for this and luda gave it to him.luda would k!ll him hands down and im from the 299
 6 years ago '04        #35
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,453 | Props total: 13124 13124
 Phicmagic said:
You obviously never been to the south then...Ima Tri-State area kid whose been out here for a minute and them dudes are legends in the south. Shawn J is held in the same regard as Andre 3000 in some circles out here. Hell the entire 229 Area code dude above pointed out will slit your throat. By dissing Shawn J; Ludacris wont do anymore appearances in certain parts of Georgia.

Shawn J had a freestyle/mixtape that alot of dudes in the south considered the best mixtape out the south for a LONG Time.
In certain circles? Great. In certain circles Soulja Boy is considered better than Lupe Fiasco. Luda's overall catalog is better than Shawn Jay. And I find hard to believe one person can define "a lot of dudes".
 6 years ago '07        #36
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
field mob underrated as hell, but luda would lyrically body shawn j
 6 years ago '04        #37
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
Alright people, I gotta ask...

Why does everybody think Luda is a great beef rapper? Every "diss" he's done has been after someone else laid their verse, or saying he's richer. I haven't fu*ked with Luda since his 2nd album really, but I have yet to hear a good "diss" track. War With God was 4 minutes of how rich he is. Do people really fear him lyrically?

Anyways, good to see Shawn sticking up for himself. Kinda surprised no one has posted a vid for Dead In Ya Chevy in here. Especially Shawn J's verse:

"What's up, big mouth, big talk, big game
I ain't Pastor Troy but it ain't no play it ain't no game
wit a n*gga like you runnin' around town actin' bulletproof
be the one that get got get shot
I got a big ol gun and ill use it too"
 6 years ago '10        #38
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
why the fu*k they playing that song in the background. can barely hears these c*nts as it is.
 6 years ago '08        #39
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 regularjoe said:
I kinda feel what you sayin but in this case it's true. Go back and listen to Georgia, Smilin and Satisfaction. Luda did his thing but Field Mob ate him on all 3 (pause). Personally I think Chevy P is better but Shawn J a beast too. Luda don't want them type a problems
 11-17-2011, 04:08 AM         #40
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
In certain circles? Great. In certain circles Soulja Boy is considered better than Lupe Fiasco. Luda's overall catalog is better than Shawn Jay. And I find hard to believe one person can define "a lot of dudes".
I guess your attempt at a smart a.ss reply should be addressed...It was kinda wack....In no circle is Souljah Boy considered better than Lupe...why that matters I dont know....Let me rephrase it then..Everywhere Ive ever been under the Mason Dixon line holds the highest high of respect for Field Mob and lyrically they've been called monsters by plenty of people...Lets use the "Alot of dudes" phrase for boxden...cause Alot of dudes in this thread seem to agree...Go back and do your homework tho....I Guarantee you any major publication thats ever talked about Field Mob praised their lyrical ability....Whether it was The Source back in the day, XXL or whomever...

Ludacris is an after thought in the city he claims so much.........Thats why his music went from being party filled/fun times to just him being mad and relentlessly trying to prove himself. Thats Why Shawn J Made the statement "Im better and it eats him alive"...Compare Ludas first 2 albums with his last few...its also why hes always been salty towards people like Tip...Why? Cause n*ggas get respect he dreams he could on day see in the south.

I Think Ludas a dope mc...Way better than hes allowing himself to be IMO...he needs to k!ll all that noise with the tough guy/battle records and get back to what hes known for.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now