Rick Ross’ ‘God Forgives I Don’t’ Pushed Back? Lack Of Promotion?

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
14 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2011, 04:26 PM         #61
DionDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy waaaaaaayyyyyyy better than ross. I hate this nigka lyrics and style. his beats carry him and features. he only has one hot song and thats that everyday I'm hustlin. ross should never speak to jeezy in a disrespectful manner. can't believe nikkas even buying this nikka cd he proved he was a lame when he took the real rick ross name.
 6 years ago '05        #62
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
MMG gon ride the Wale wave (what's left of it), Def Jam will let Ross rest and then front load the top half of the year (2012) and follow it up with Meek and the rest. That way they can at least hit margin for 2012 and comp against this year.
 6 years ago '06        #63
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
Dudes sleep on Ross and its crazy. Why would you go pop and try to sell a million records when you have a strong group of followers and can go gold. With that being said, Ross is stupid for making "You the Boss" and even dumber for making it a single. No girls check for Ross like that. Why would he make a song that only females like? That song would be an instant skip on my cd. Whoever manages him made a non-boss move and he probably ended his career.

He's one of the best popular M.C.'s out there, but he's a character. The only reason people over looked the fact that he was a fake mob boss, a C.O., and just a fake dude in general was b/c he made good music. Hope his health gets better tho.
 6 years ago '08        #64
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 Bedewe22 said:
Jeezy is coming out instead.

[pic - click to view]

He got word Jeezy really dropping TM103 soon
 6 years ago '10        #65
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
TM103 season

album of the year easily
 6 years ago '06        #66
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
both singles are trash... n*gga needs another BMF
 11-16-2011, 05:40 PM         #67
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake fans forgive, Ross' don't

Jeezy won
 6 years ago '04        #68
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
Snowman bi*ch! Need I say more......

11-16-2011, 05:50 PM         #69
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross has singles out?
 6 years ago '10        #70
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
n*ggas really in here talkin' bout Jeezy won and Ross lost. Isn't Jeezy STILL trying to release the album that should have been competing with Teflon Don. That boy got hella catchin' up to do.
 6 years ago '07        #71
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
dont understand why people pay any attention to Ross he is a fraud and cant rap

and was a corrections officer
 6 years ago '08        #72
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
Boy some people on here really trip me out!! I can remember people sh*tting on Jeezy! Now look at this! Officer Ricky is probably as hot as he is going to be and he getting pushed back!!

Now im not a Ross hater and he makes good music but the negro is just too full of himself! I KEEP TELLING YOU GUYS TO DO THE MATH!! ROSS WAS HOTTER THAN JEEZY AT THE MOMENT BUT HE CANT LEAVE THE FRIED CHICKEN ALONE TO MAINTAIN HIS HEALTH SO HE CAN REALLY BLOW UP LIKE HE SHOULD!
Another win for Jeezy in my book! I SAY IT AGAIN!!! DO THE NUMBERS AND ROSS HAS NO PLATINUM ALBUMS WHILE JEEZY IS CLEARLY AHEAD OF HIM IN THAT AREA

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! YEAHHHHHHH:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #73
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 bbqslap said:
n*ggas really in here talkin' bout Jeezy won and Ross lost. Isn't Jeezy STILL trying to release the album that should have been competing with Teflon Don. That boy got hella catchin' up to do.
Read this bro and tell me who has catching up to do!!

Teflon Don (album) United States= Gold
As of August 3, 2011, the album had sold 654,000 copies in the US.[27] The album was then certified gold by the Recording Industry a.ssociation of America.[

The Inspiration: Thug Motivation 102= PlatinumAs of July 11, 2007, the album has sold 1,103,863 copies in the US and 1,613,806 worldwide

Now this is just one album and it's the one that by some was considered to be Jeezys weakest album and not to mention the old sophmore slump! SO YOU TELL ME PIMPIN WHO GOTTA CATCH UP TO WHO????????????????????????????
 6 years ago '07        #74
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Ross took those L's.His singles were duds his album got pushed back..all the same sh*t he was throwing shots at Jeezy for.

n*ggas using the seizures as the excuse for the push back..n*gga that's called instant Karma.

Be humble,or be humbled.
 6 years ago '07        #75
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 bbqslap said:
Doesn't Jeezy have more overall sales with 2 less albums?Ross been trying to catch up since 06 sir.
 6 years ago '11        #76
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
HIS SINGLES WASN'T DOING sh*t ANYWAY GUESS THEY WILL BE DOING PUSHBACKS ON HIS SIDE OF TOWN LETS GET IT #TM103
 6 years ago '08        #77
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Its over for that other boy!!!
 6 years ago '11        #78
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,447 | Props total: 1476 1476
man some of yall are just straight up haters or are retarded. he had a seizure. its hard to promote anything from ur bed. he cant go out and perform his singles at venues, he cant promote his album at different radio stations. he cant overwork like hes been doing since deeper than rap. aint no way it has anything to do with jeezy or def jam. so i give rick ross not being able to drop on time a pass.

how come jeezy is in good health and isnt even promoting his sh*t himself or def jam? (serious question btw)
 6 years ago '06        #79
RAZAH CUTS 5841 heat pts5841
space
space
$54,091 | Props total: 18910 18910
havin seizures on fu*kin planes will do that to you...
 6 years ago '04        #80
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
 JetSetter22 said:
man some of yall are just straight up haters or are retarded. he had a seizure. its hard to promote anything from ur bed. he cant go out and perform his singles at venues, he cant promote his album at different radio stations. he cant overwork like hes been doing since deeper than rap. aint no way it has anything to do with jeezy or def jam. so i give rick ross not being able to drop on time a pass.

how come jeezy is in good health and isnt even promoting his sh*t himself or def jam? (serious question btw)
Team103 know that album dropping, we been waiting since The Recession... all we needed was an official date. Rozay was talking all that sh*t, everybody get pushbacks these days... now his ole Wingstop eating *ss gon get snowed on by the Snowman platinum plaques.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago