Juan Manuel Marquez sets conditions for a 4th bout with Manny Pacquiao

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #81
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
Nice demands by JMM but nanny is not gonna admit he lost & the wbo is not gonna declare that a no contest.
 6 years ago '08        #82
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
should have added that he has to f!ght mayweather first
 6 years ago '04        #83
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
good sh*t Marquez
 6 years ago '07        #84
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
that sh*t cray
You do know Cray is not a word dumbass.. Research Kray and its meaning. Idiots will take anything they dont know and run a marathon with it..
 6 years ago '06        #85
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4018 4018
 I'm The Dan said:
fu*k this scrub. Manny won the f!ght, so move on from this attention wh0ore. Just f!ght Money Mayweather in February and make a fu*k ton of money then go do your political sh*t.

I don't want to watch another Manny vs JMM anyway. I watched the first two and they were good, but this last one was JMM just standing around waiting for Manny to punch and Manny too afraid to punch because he was worried about the counter punching. Boring.
If that f!ght was boring, then Mayweather's f!ghts are torture.
 6 years ago '05        #86
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I found the first two Manny vs JMM f!ghts entertaining. This last one was boring because early in the f!ght Manny realized that JMM was countering him too well. Manny was afraid to get in and throw his combos, so it turned into a one-punch from Manny to JMM trying to counter that one punch ever three or four exchanges.

Mayweather's f!ght are entertaining because you know what he's going to do. He will stand in the middle of the ring, turn his shoulder to you, and let you try to hit him. If you can hit him great, if not, then you'll get countered by his speed. Virtually all of Mayweather's f!ghts (in the last few years) have been good. You can say the same for Manny as well, expect for this last f!ght.

And this is from someone that doesn't like Mayweather (his attitude and just overall character... he's a great f!ghter though).
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy