Juan Manuel Marquez sets conditions for a 4th bout with Manny Pacquiao

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
Mexico City’s Estadio Azteca, the fu*k is this?
 11-16-2011, 06:38 PM         #42
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Him asking for 10 million, and for it to be done at his home turf shows me he really doesnt care about the f!ght. Do you know how much money he would make in endorsements if they put this in Mexico? Every talk show, every magazine, every....everything that gets put out there entertainment wise in Mexico would be paying him and endorsing him. Then hes gonna go out there and just lay down and walk away with a huge pay day.

I dont think the Mayweather/Pacquiao f!ght should happen either...if youre a real fan of boxing you can see Bob Arum is obviously playing puppet master to alot of sh*t and the f!ght wouldnt be on fair ground. If anything I think someone should give the kid Khan a shot and Mayweather should retire...JMM To
 11-16-2011, 06:39 PM         #43
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this the thing tho....Pacman KNOWS he lost....FREDDY ROACH KNEW they LOST....just look at the footage....lol did u see Pacmans wife prayin be4 they announced the decision I mean the broadcasters every major boxer an the whole world was WRONG and the judges were right? GTFO.....u just a causal sports fan if u think Manny won an u dont know sh*t really about boxing....Marquez CONTROLLED THE WHOLE f!ght and completely NEUTRALIZED and embarrassed any offensive onslaught Pac tried to throw at him....dude was stuck in a jigsaw looking baffled son...

Last edited by bxrulez; 11-16-2011 at 07:18 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #44
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,767 | Props total: 565 565
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
That racism, you gotta love it.
Only way to show these mehicans we mean bidness

omglolwtfbbq said:
True true....

He did have a sombrero tho
 6 years ago '07        #45
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 bxrulez said:
this the thing tho....Pacman KNOWS he lost....FREDDY ROACH KNEW they LOST....just look at the footage....lol did u see Pacmans wife prayin be4 they announced the decision I mean the broadcasters every major boxer an the whole world was WRONG and the judged were right? GTFO.....u just a causal sports fan if u think Manny won an u dont know sh*t really about boxing....Marquez CONTROLLED THE WHOLE f!ght and completely NEUTRALIZED and embarrassed any offensive onslaught Pac tried to throw at him....dude was stuck in a jigsaw looking baffled son...
you should of sat ringside, you could have whispered alla that to the judges, you know...the people that actually decide who wins.
 6 years ago '08        #46
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 omglolwtfbbq said:
I have no sympathy for Marquez, because if he would have simply gone out in the 12th round trying to win the round, he would have won the majority decision.

Anti-Pacquiao sentiment so strong that now JMM making demands that no one would ever accept is somehow a boss move.

Give a fu*kin break. Even if you thought Marquez won all 12 rounds and think PACROID the PACTARD is the devil himself, common sense should tell you this is stupid.
n*gga one judge had pacroid up by 4 rounds

you not about to say one round constitutes robbery.
 6 years ago '11        #47
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
 TheKastOne said:
Mexico City’s Estadio Azteca, the fu*k is this?
It is the largest stadium in Latin America, fifth largest in the world.
 11-16-2011, 07:21 PM         #48
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_k1dd said:
you should of sat ringside, you could have whispered alla that to the judges, you know...the people that actually decide who wins.
refs in the nba have rigged games and gotten caught....whats ur fu*king point....if u blindly go by what someone with a label has to say ur just a sad lil slave homey.....think for yourself.....Marquez won......the "judges" voted according to making a decision that suited peoples money not the actually winner....the judges know Marquez won....
 6 years ago '06        #49
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
 omglolwtfbbq said:
I have no sympathy for Marquez, because if he would have simply gone out in the 12th round trying to win the round, he would have won the majority decision.
if he wins the last round its a draw
 6 years ago '07        #50
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Marquez set them this high so Pac wouldn't take it. He is putting an asterisk on Pacs legacy. Good sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #51
TheKastOne 
space
space
 VinylDigga213 said:
It is the largest stadium in Latin America, fifth largest in the world.
I know but that request is reachin'
 6 years ago '06        #52
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
 j_k1dd said:

Its just another horrible decision this year for boxing. If you watch boxing regularly then you know how horrible it has been.

How about Mares vs Agbeko, where 3000 low blows lead to knockdowns that the ref counts

How about Paul Williams getting a majority decision against Lara after getting his a.ss beat for 12 straight rounds

How about Felix Sturm getting a decision over Macklin when he obviously lost

How about Devon Alexander being given a how town decision over Matthysse when he got his a.ss beat

It goes on and on, and this is just over the last 5 months

Boxing is corrupt as f()ck. The higher profile name will always get the decision if it goes to the cards. Too much money to lose
 6 years ago '06        #53
TheKastOne 
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Marquez' corner told him to slow down the 12th round because they thought he had already won it and they told him this in spanish, not to risk a knockdown....which I thought was smart because while I was watchin live, I thought Marquez was going to take it by decision but boy did my eyes fool me.
 6 years ago '10        #54
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21123 21123
 omglolwtfbbq said:
True true....

He did have a sombrero tho
Yo I'm still @ that

j_k1dd said:
Only way to show these mehicans we mean bidness
 6 years ago '07        #55
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 bxrulez said:
refs in the nba have rigged games and gotten caught....whats ur fu*king point....if u blindly go by what someone with a label has to say ur just a sad lil slave homey.....think for yourself.....Marquez won......the "judges" voted according to making a decision that suited peoples money not the actually winner....the judges know Marquez won....
I didn't say that because I didn't know judges are bias in their judgement. I said that because it doesn't matter how much you fu*king complain on here about how much he got robbed.

We don't decide who wins, and like I said before, be mad at Marquez for letting it go to the judges KNOWING he'd get robbed regardless.
 11-16-2011, 08:05 PM         #56
Andretti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

got little dude in an arm bar
 6 years ago '07        #57
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
@ the like a boss pic
 6 years ago '10        #58
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
Jmm will f!ght manny after Floyd whip manny
 6 years ago '04        #59
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 SixOneFour said:
Well at least the f!ght won't happen now and Arum and Pac will have to go find someone else lol

[pic - click to view]

what a shame a.ss f!ght.....
you could see this sh*t was STAGED
 6 years ago '04        #60
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
 respectrayallen said:
Its just another horrible decision this year for boxing. If you watch boxing regularly then you know how horrible it has been.

How about Mares vs Agbeko, where 3000 low blows lead to knockdowns that the ref counts

How about Paul Williams getting a majority decision against Lara after getting his a.ss beat for 12 straight rounds

How about Felix Sturm getting a decision over Macklin when he obviously lost

How about Devon Alexander being given a how town decision over Matthysse when he got his a.ss beat

It goes on and on, and this is just over the last 5 months

Boxing is corrupt as f()ck. The higher profile name will always get the decision if it goes to the cards. Too much money to lose
This was one of the most obvious cases of cheating in boxing history.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy