Aaron Rodgers completes 82.5% of passes he tries to complete. 5% more than anyone else

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 finishim said:
I do miss it man, can't even post in power ranking threads anymore

Oh man, your first class problems must be nice

It's all good. If the NBA season starts, I'm gonna be up in the Power Ranking threads like
 6 years ago '04        #142
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 klew said:

1:44-1:59
check out the Asian dude gettin it on the left behind the dude with the box head lmao
 6 years ago '07        #143
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 King856 said:
because atleast Rodgers deserves to be given his respect. The Rangers aint sh*t but choke artist. who cares how good their outfield is when they cant win sh*t

you make threads d!ckriding your fav team and get mad when other fans do it, but atleast Rodgers is worthy of respect. the Rangers aint sh*t.

checking history? I mean there's a thread where I can check for a reason right?

Again, attacking the Rangers benefits your Rodgers argument how?

Again, I made ONE thread ASKING about my team in hopes of a DISCUSSION. Rodgers has 12 threads made daily and you really think that's a comparison?
 6 years ago '05        #144
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 finishim said:
I do miss it man, can't even post in power ranking threads anymore
Average score at home for the Packers this season is 40 to 17.
 6 years ago '04        #145
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 klew said:
Average score at home for the Packers this season is 40 to 17.
:doglaugh:
 6 years ago '09        #146
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 King856 said:
Everybody has had their time? no only 5-10 QB's have ever played at this level. not everybody

This what I mean.

Only 5-10???

Edit: I'll give you 10 but if you was just saying 5 then I'd have to grab the baby powder
 6 years ago '05        #147
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 finishim said:
check out the Asian dude gettin it on the left behind the dude with the box head lmao
dudes got some moves
 6 years ago '05        #148
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
On Green Bay's 15 game winning streak dating back to Week 16 of last season, Rodgers is completing 71% of his passes, accounting for 325 yards of offense per game, has 47 touchdowns to 7 turnovers, and has a passer rating of just under 126 in that span.
 6 years ago '04        #149
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space

Brett Favre is yesterday’s news in Wisconsin. The guy who makes Rodgers’ skin crawl is — drumroll, please — ESPN commentator Skip Bayless.

Rodgers revealed this during his weekly radio show on 540 ESPN. Jason Wilde, the Packers reporter at ESPNMilwaukee.com and co-host of the show, asked “How do you deal with people who told you that you weren’t good enough coming out of Cal, but now think you’re really good?”

As usual, Rodgers didn’t pull punches with his response.

“I just think it just goes to the point that you can’t take a whole lot of what those people say too personally because they’re shock experts on ESPN and NFL Network. A lot of them are just going for the shock value of what they’re saying, as is typified by that guy on ESPN, I don’t want to even say his name. He works for “First Take.”

“All he does is say things that are so ridiculous just for the shock value. So everybody who was saying stuff about our team this offseason about not getting together for workouts, there hasn’t been a lot of talk about that. The different people who said stuff about whatever player they are talking about over the years, I think sometimes people forget about the human element to our story.” “We take stuff personally at times. We get upset if somebody says something real negative about us, but more than that, our families do, our friends do, and they feel like they need to tell you. So, I think that stuff just reminds you that you can’t take yourself too seriously, and you can’t take the pundits too seriously.”
thread worthy?
 11-16-2011, 04:14 PM         #150
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
be honest tho. who have the packers really beaten this year? we'll see if godgers can put up these numbers against giants, bears, lions and pull off a big win in all of them
 6 years ago '04        #151
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
be honest tho. who have the packers really beaten this year? we'll see if godgers can put up these numbers against giants, bears, lions and pull off a big win in all of them
u miss the bears game earlier this year? or when they were down 14-0 against atl? the season opener??? theyve beaten three playoff teams from last year alone already, and the other two left over are terrible
 6 years ago '04        #152
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
We understand, but comparing him to Peyton and Brady, saying he is miles ahead is stupid. They led top 3 offenses at their best, Rodgers won't be able to do that. That is just looking at the best year, now when it comes to career the gap is even wider.

Personally I love the hype, makes it funnier when it falls apart like Vick last year.
who woulda thought you'd skip my earlier post about his play over the past three seasons now
 11-16-2011, 04:20 PM         #153
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
We understand, but comparing him to Peyton and Brady, saying he is miles ahead is stupid. They led top 3 offenses at their best, Rodgers won't be able to do that. That is just looking at the best year, now when it comes to career the gap is even wider.

Personally I love the hype, makes it funnier when it falls apart like Vick last year.
He has a better super bowl and playoff record than manning personally I hope he doesn't play like Manning cause Manning doesn't win playoff games.
 11-16-2011, 04:22 PM         #154
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
A big win against the bears like going into Soldier Field and winning the NFC championship game? Something along those lines you mean?
 11-16-2011, 04:25 PM         #155
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
A big win against the bears like going into Soldier Field and winning the NFC championship game? Something along those lines you mean?
talkin bout this season bears are a diff team than they were earlier in this season. packers got hot in the playoffs last year, will they stay that hot going into this years playoffs?
 11-16-2011, 04:30 PM         #156
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
talkin bout this season bears are a diff team than they were earlier in this season. packers got hot in the playoffs last year, will they stay that hot going into this years playoffs?
So Aaron Rodgers has to prove himself on a year to year basis? Nothing he did before this year counts and nothing he's done so far this year counts. So tell me what counts, oh wise random n*gga with a computer.
 11-16-2011, 04:37 PM         #157
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
So Aaron Rodgers has to prove himself on a year to year basis? Nothing he did before this year counts and nothing he's done so far this year counts. So tell me what counts, oh wise random n*gga with a computer.
he wasn't having this season last year, i wanna see how he plays in the 2nd half of the season cuz i don't think he played any good teams in the first half. if he goes 16-0 with this 70% completion rate and low INT's, i'll shut up. but i need to see him vs these giants/bears/lions who finally found their identity

he's on pace to have the best season for a QB ever. i need to be critical
 6 years ago '04        #158
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
This is lie #4

1. Brady always has a top 5 defense when he wins (see 2001)
2. Brady always loses in the first round (see 01,03,04,05,06,07)
3. Brady had Moss for 4 years (36 games can not equal 4 seasons)
4. Brady didn't sit out the 4th quarter in 07 (Why does Cassel have 4th quarter stats from 07?)

Next you are going to say Brady has never beat a good defense, or had a good year without a 1000 yd receiver. At least Packers fans try to be reasonable.
moss played in 52 games

and have you see Brady's playoff numbers through his first five games?
 11-16-2011, 05:05 PM         #159
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
3 games 1 ring, there is not even a drop of guarantee he wins 2. That is just what I meant, saying he wins and everyone else doesn't, then when he loses be ready to take the backlash, just like NO last year and the 'Brees always wins because he did last year'.

Only two QBs have won 4 rings, a few with 3, what makes you think multiple rings is easy? ESPN just says that stuff to get attention, they know a hot WC team can take them out. Its way too soon to say he 'wins and Manning doesn't' as if he is Bill Russel.
Manning's playoff record is close to .500 with over 10 games played so no it's not.
 6 years ago '04        #160
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
3 games 1 ring, there is not even a drop of guarantee he wins 2. That is just what I meant, saying he wins and everyone else doesn't, then when he loses be ready to take the backlash, just like NO last year and the 'Brees always wins because he did last year'.

Only two QBs have won 4 rings, a few with 3, what makes you think multiple rings is easy? ESPN just says that stuff to get attention, they know a hot WC team can take them out. Its way too soon to say he 'wins and Manning doesn't' as if he is Bill Russel.
did you just say Rodgers has only played 3 games? he played four last year alone plus the epic cards game
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy