Aaron Rodgers completes 82.5% of passes he tries to complete. 5% more than anyone else

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Al's post is why I ALWAYS treat the 4th quarter comeback stat like a retarded step child and why I think people who say Rodgers isn't clutch without watching games are idiots. 9 times out of 10, if we lose it's not because of Rodgers. And 9 times out of 10, when we win it's not in a comeback situation since we almost never trail in the 4th and have a very good track record in wire to wire wins. I know, my "stats" are made up but yall get the idea
 6 years ago '11        #122
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
look at Brees in N.O. and Brees in San Diego...he had what, a 70 something completion pct. in the year they won the SB? never got close to that in San Diego. he's stayed above 4000 yards since he's came to New Orleans...never got close in San Diego. he's hit 30 TDs in his last 3 years, and barring an injury, will hit it for his 4th year in a row...never got close in San Diego.

QBs make the system, but they have to be in the right one to make it.
 11-16-2011, 03:28 PM         #123
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Rodgers can't get people off his d!ck.

He can try as long as he wants to get away, but y'all keep grabbing him by the a.ss cheeks and pulling it in.

fu*k a no homo.
rodgers is actually playing the best right now. This isn't like when falcon fans were calling Ryan elite. Rodgers has a super bowl ring, packers are undefeated, and Rodgers hasn't played a bad game all year.
 6 years ago '04        #124
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
so after I rechecked my stats I brought up, Rodgers is 30-6 over his last 36 games including playoffs, all six lost by last play, 4 by fg, 1 by rberger td and the other being the kick six fumble against zona in the playoffs

edit: I don't want to get too homer-ish here, but fu*k it, if Rodgers were any better over that time span or in the other close losses, he may have the goat spot locked up by now

Last edited by finishim; 11-16-2011 at 03:34 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #125
Ad1288 
space
space
$934 | Props total: 288 288
 King856 said:
Kurt Warner was undrafted and played arena league yet he has 2 MVPS
to this... n*gga actin like you have to be a god growing up to be successful at qb ... b/c NO highly touted quarterbacks coming out of college have ever been busts right?

Ask Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russell how being good in college worked out for them
 6 years ago '07        #126
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 big blak afrika said:
rodgers is actually playing the best right now. This isn't like when falcon fans were calling Ryan elite. Rodgers has a super bowl ring, packers are undefeated, and Rodgers hasn't played a bad game all year.

I don't have a single problem with Aaron Rodgers.

What is annoying is you fruit booters sucking his d!ck EVERY chance you get and getting butt hurt when someone mentions one TINY little thing about him they dont like. One person can say "Damn, it looks like Rodgers glove has a little hole in it," then somebody(these people know who I'm referring to) types out a dissertation on why that little hole is such a fantastic part of Rodgers' game.
 11-16-2011, 03:37 PM         #127
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:

What is annoying is you fruit booters sucking his d!ck EVERY chance you get and getting butt hurt when someone mentions one TINY little thing about him they dont like. One person can say "Damn, it looks like Rodgers glove has a little hole in it," then somebody(these people know who I'm referring to) types out a dissertation on why that little hole is such a fantastic part of Rodgers' game.
There's a difference between presenting facts and coming into the thread and calling him a f*g like the guy with the lakers avy did or calling packer fans "fruit booters." if you feel like someone is playing the qb position better than rodgers right now name them and give a reason why. if not then what are you doing here?
 6 years ago '04        #128
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 MythMade said:

no, there are plenty of sports "stars" who have had their due on bx and stake their claim to that player, sh*t wait til the nba gets cleare up, it just so happens that you don't like these type of fans and are attacking the player instead
 6 years ago '07        #129
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
no, there are plenty of sports "stars" who have had their due on bx and stake their claim to that player, sh*t wait til the nba gets cleare up, it just so happens that you don't like these type of fans and are attacking the player instead

You are right on one account.

I hate these types of fans, but I don't let that affect my view on the player.

Rodgers is playing lights out and is the best QB right now. Period.

That doesn't mean y'all don't annoy me.
 6 years ago '04        #130
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 MythMade said:
You are right on one account.

I hate these types of fans, but I don't let that affect my view on the player.

Rodgers is playing lights out and is the best QB right now. Period.

That doesn't mean y'all don't annoy me.
alright, I can accept that, but you know how bx is, and know you'll be in that thread on Rodgers first bad day hammering away with that face
 6 years ago '07        #131
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
we're talking football here you come with gay thoughts. If I say a QB is great you think of a guy sucking d!ck huh?

Do I need to bring up the thread where y'all were calling him the hottest QB to ever do it?
 6 years ago '07        #132
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
alright, I can accept that, but you know how bx is, and know you'll be in that thread on Rodgers first bad day hammering away with that face

I don't want Rodgers to do bad though.

But watching the Packer fans have to watch football like the rest of us on Sunday(not knowing if you will win) would be nice
 6 years ago '04        #133
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,992 | Props total: 11790 11790
 King856 said:
and Brady's system isn't perfect? Matt Cassell got paid because of that system
i never said anything about brady...... i could give a fu*k about brady (Spartan grad)

this topic is about rodgers being proclaimed the goat and it's premature, i think we can agree on that
 6 years ago '07        #134
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
I wasn't in that thread so please bring it up. and after that you're still a c*ck fantasizer

it's ok for your bum a.ss to make threads about the Rangers having the 2 best OF in baseball tho

the choking a.ss Rangers

Damn you fu*king stalker, checking my history for dirt?

And that was ONE thread that was OPEN for discussion. I was seeing what other people thought. I didn't say they were the best and anyone saying anything different should be castrated.

And how does the Rangers choking pertain to this Rodgers thread?
 6 years ago '04        #135
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
Obviously, you never put on this c*cky act until last winter. Probably finish with the same 13-3 record you had with Favre that year yet this is the best team of all time that's going to shatter every record?

I've been a homer, scram
 6 years ago '04        #136
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,992 | Props total: 11790 11790
for sure
 6 years ago '04        #137
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 MythMade said:
I don't want Rodgers to do bad though.

But watching the Packer fans have to watch football like the rest of us on Sunday(not knowing if you will win) would be nice
I do miss it man, can't even post in power ranking threads anymore
 6 years ago '05        #138
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782

[video - click to view]

1:44-1:59
 11-16-2011, 03:49 PM         #139
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Yeah but he doesn't have a rods advantages.
You mean like having the arm to throw DOWN the field

The accuracy to place a ball where a guy can catch it instead of lobbing it to a 6'5 receiver in the red zone

Or the awareness to not turnover the ball all the time

yeah....about that....
 6 years ago '08        #140
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,122 | Props total: 2837 2837
See a lot of people pissed that Rodgers shyts on their team's QB. I'm not even mad, Matt Flynn shyts on both of ours.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy