Aaron Rodgers completes 82.5% of passes he tries to complete. 5% more than anyone else

most viewed right now
 126
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 SeaJaiye said:
just once, i'd like to see rodgers down 4 at his own 20 yard line with 2 minutes to go.
he hasn't been down in the 4th quarter since Miami last year, and he tied it with a td

I'll get more into a special stat like this when I get home
 6 years ago '04        #102
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 vikvon said:
I gotta say as a Bears fan I've always paid attention to the Packers games and I remember when Rodgers came in and dude was putting up numbers while getting sacked like 50 times I thought damn, if his o-line only gave this dude at least a second he would be dangerous. I hate seeing the Packers do well but I've always respected Rogers and can't deny the season he is having.

This year Rogers is having a monster season and some people are giving him props while others are trying to find excuses. You need to just give props when they are due and the level that Rodgers is playing at right now is incredible.
realest post in the thread, I didn't talk bad about Brady in 07, he snapped, people need to just give Rodgers his due
 6 years ago '06        #103
YERCELL 
space
avatar space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 Gattsau said:
Yeah but he doesn't have a rods advantages.
Exactly. Like being skilled at the QB position.
 11-16-2011, 02:18 PM         #104
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Yeah but he doesn't have a rods advantages.
Like accuracy and awareness
 6 years ago '10        #105
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 OOps said:
He has a great O-line and the dude got an arm.
 6 years ago '10        #106
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
soft division? 3 teams in the division would be in the playoffs if the season ended now
 6 years ago '04        #107
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 aclockworkred71 said:
Obviously, you never put on this c*cky act until last winter. Probably finish with the same 13-3 record you had with Favre that year yet this is the best team of all time that's going to shatter every record?
I've been c*cky about rodgers since his first year, and this team is MUCH. better than that one, we won like 5 games that year at the end of the game
 6 years ago '11        #108
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 Gattsau said:
And playing for the most qb friendly system in football, with the most weapons of any qb in the LG, as well as playing for a qb guru and having the luxury of sitting back and learning for years behind a hof qb.
You can't just discredit Rodgers just because he has a good team and if you replaced Rodgers with Sanchez the Packers would not be undefeated.
 6 years ago '04        #109
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
alright, i was gonna make a whole thread on this but i figured id just add it here cuz i dont care for all the attention anymore with rodgers

since taking over as the starter, in games rodgers has started and finished, he has lost by one score in 14 of his 19 losses, he has lost by ten or more 4 of the left over 5 losses, in those losses, his defense has given up an average of 40 pts per game, in losses in general, the defense has given up an average of 28 pts, 3 of his losses have come in overtime, in 10 of those losses the defense gave up a score with under 1 min left or as time expired to lose the game, rodgers has had the lead or tied going into the 4th quarter in 47 of his 56 starts, and in the 9 games he hasnt had the lead or tied, he has come back to tie or take the lead in 7 of them i know its a lot to take in, but it proves his efficiency and how good the packers have been as a team since he took over, hes also 30-6 over his last 36 games including the playoffs, and hasnt lost a game by more than one score or last second score since november 2009, of his last 6 losses, 4 were fgs as time expired, one was the kick six and the other was roethlisbergers throw as time expired at pitt in 09


Last edited by finishim; 11-16-2011 at 03:27 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #111
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 .Hafestos. said:
High School - He returned to Chico in 1997 and attended Pleasant Valley High School, starting for two years at quarterback and garnering 4,421 passing yards. He set single-game records of 6 touchdowns and 440 all-purpose yards. Rodgers also set a single-season record with 2,466 total yards in 2001 and graduated in the spring of 2002

College career statistics
Passing Rushing
Year Team Comp Att Pct Yds YPA Td Int Rate Att Yds Avg Td
2003 Cal 215 349 61.6 2903 8.3 19 5 146.58 86 210 2.4 5
2004 Cal 209 316 66.1 2566 8.1 24 8 154.35 74 126 1.7 3
Totals 424 665 63.8 5469 8.2 43 13 150.27 160 336 2.10 8


College awards and honors
2003 Honorable mention All-Pac-10[20]
2003 Insight Bowl Offensive MVP
2004 Cal Co-Offensive MVP[21]
2004 First-team All-Pac-10[22]
2004 Second-team Academic All-Pac-10[23]
2004 Honorable mention All-American by Sports Illustrated[24]

A-rodg went to a community school 1 year, and busted his a.ss to get into a full time program, and did that, and was able to leave after his junior season

You sound a little uneducated, just saying...

[pic - click to view]

 11-16-2011, 03:10 PM         #112
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 does any 1 care said:
You can't just discredit Rodgers just because he has a good team and if you replaced Rodgers with Sanchez the Packers would not be undefeated.
If we switched Rodgers for Sanchez packers wouldn't make the playoffs.
 6 years ago '09        #113
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 finishim said:
realest post in the thread, I didn't talk bad about Brady in 07, he snapped, people need to just give Rodgers his due

Nobody is trying to take anything away from dude. He's playing LIGHTS OUT right now. I think that the only thing people have any gripes with is all of the "oh my god best qb to ever live", "we've never seen a throw that Rodgers can't make", "when God made football he made Rodgers" type of comments. We get it. He's good. He's playing great. Everybody has had their time and now it's his.
 6 years ago '09        #114
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 big blak afrika said:
If we switched Rodgers for Sanchez packers wouldn't make the playoffs.
 6 years ago '11        #115
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
i never understood why people take offense when others say their QB excels in a system it's no secret A-Rod is in a dream scenario, still has to take advantage of it though
 6 years ago '04        #116
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 finishim said:
alright, i was gonna make a whole thread on this but i figured id just add it here cuz i dont care for all the attention anymore with rodgers

since taking over as the starter, in games rodgers has started and finished, he has lost by one score in 14 of his 19 losses, he has lost by ten or more 4 of the left over 5 losses, in those losses, his defense has given up an average of 40 pts per game, in losses in general, the defense has given up an average of 28 pts, 3 of his losses have come in overtime, in 10 of those losses the defense gave up a score with under 1 min left or as time expired to lose the game, rodgers has had the lead or tied going into the 4th quarter in 47 of his 56 starts, and in the 9 games he hasnt had the lead or tied, he has come back to tie or take the lead in 7 of them i know its a lot to take in, but it proves his efficiency and how good the packers have been as a team since he took over, hes also 30-6 over his last 36 games including the playoffs, and hasnt lost a game by more than one score or last second score since november 2009, of his last 4 losses, 3 were fgs as time expired, and the other was roethlisbergers throw as time expired at pitt in 09
Noooooo don't do it to em
 11-16-2011, 03:21 PM         #117
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
i never understood why people take offense when others say their QB excels in a system it's no secret A-Rod is in a dream scenario, still has to take advantage of it though
It's a dumb argument though. Name something Rodgers can't do as a QB. Rodgers would excel in any system that's worth a damn.
 6 years ago '04        #118
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:
Noooooo don't do it to em
u know what, I was wrong, of his last 6 losses all have been last plays including the cards game, kick six


Last edited by finishim; 11-16-2011 at 03:26 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #119
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 big blak afrika said:
It's a dumb argument though. Name something Rodgers can't do as a QB. Rodgers would excel in any system that's worth a damn.


Rodgers can't get people off his d!ck.


He can try as long as he wants to get away, but y'all keep grabbing him by the a.ss cheeks and pulling it in.



fu*k a no homo.
 6 years ago '11        #120
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
you're entitled to your opinion but I don't believe that I think he's good enough to hide problems in a plethora of systems, but you wouldn't have the A-Rod you have today in a different system...once again, my opinion
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy