Aaron Rodgers completes 82.5% of passes he tries to complete. 5% more than anyone else

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,482 | Props total: 7209 7209
 King856 said:
I see all the NE fans are getting heated I already said Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rodgers

but when it's all said and done that might not be true and y'all don't like it.
Yea thEy really don't like that the torch been passed and packers got the real next Montana.
 6 years ago '07        #62
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 King856 said:
wait why doesnt Moss count? He had Moss for 4 years and won 0 rings with him.

Rodgers had his weapons for 3 years and won a ring.

lets stop acting like these GB weapons were highly sought after too. noone was d!ckriding Jordy Nelson or Ryan Grant before.

oh yeah Welker, Gronk and Hernandez are legit weapons that Brady got knocked out in the 1st round with 2 years in a row AT HOME

also if you wanna say Brady had no weapons then blame Belicheck
 King856 said:
Matt CAssell took that team to 11-5 so I dont see how anyone can say Brady had no weapons.
 WasabiTuna said:
Yea thEy really don't like that the torch been passed and packers got the real next Montana.
A: I have absolutely no problem with Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning, I like them both. what i have a problem with is people talking down about Brady.

B: Moss doesnt count because I was saying Brady had done a lot with less, before Moss he had no offensive weapons. Not like he started his career off with Randy Moss...you all saw what he did with a stud wide receiver.

C: Take Brady off this team, we're at the very most a 7, 8 win team. Cassel came into a team fresh off a 16-0 season, and against a patheticly weak schedule. why dont you think we made the playoffs that year? we lost to every good team we played, go back and check
 6 years ago '05        #63
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Remembers when it was rumored GB was trying to trade Rodgers for Moss
 6 years ago '04        #64
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 515 515
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Remembers when it was rumored GB was trying to trade Rodgers for Moss
In retrospect that definitely sounded like it was a Favre suggestion, if true. Look how fast Minnesota grabbed him when Favre was there. I'm glad Thompson, McCarthy and Murphy didn't fall to their knees for Favre in any regard.
 6 years ago '10        #65
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
 dj ac said:
He got no swag tho
come on... really?
 6 years ago '05        #66
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Dude is ballin he's the best in the league right now hands down the numbers dont lie.
 6 years ago '11        #67
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
Rodgers is the best in the league right now, but he aint the best ever calm down the season isn't even over yet.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
King856, can you keep your Rodgers knobslobbing to one post and stop with the triple posts every single fu*king time?
 6 years ago '08        #69
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 awall said:
first it was this guy and then it was that guy....first people say nobody has played it like all the 90's QB'S. and then it was peyton/brady and now its aaron....notice a trend, there will always be another that everybody claims is better. I mean manning was doing year and year out, and brady. but people forget about their best years already. PEYTON WORKED WITH A LOT LESS. BUT people forget.

the way people talk about him, it will be andrew luck in a couple years.

it's a none stop cycle..... his year this year or any of the year will stand out in some years, people will be on the next guys nuts.
Manning had Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, and Edgerrin James at running back. How is that "less"?

King856 said:
oh really? when he had Moss (top 5 WR of all time) what did he win? when he put up all the gawdy stats he wasn't winning rings

Brady had a top 5 defense year in and year out.
Brady had Randy Moss for two FULL seasons, how do you compare Brady-Moss to Manny playing with Harrison and/or Wayne his entire career? What great sample size was there for Brady and Moss? Brady barely had Randy Moss, Brady was injured the second season Moss was with New England. It's not like Brady had Randy Moss extensively, and the year he had him before the injury, he lit everyone up. Imagine if Brady NEVER GOT INJURED or if Brady had prime Randy Moss throughout the 2000's.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-16-2011 at 11:29 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #70
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
 Chief Dee said:
Manning had Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, and Edgerrin James at running back. How is that "less"?

Brady had Randy Moss for two FULL seasons, how do you compare Brady-Moss to Manny playing with Harrison and/or Wayne his entire career? What great sample size was there for Brady and Moss? Brady barely had Randy Moss, Brady was injured the second season Moss was with New England. It's not like Brady had Randy Moss extensively, and the year he had him before the injury, he lit everyone up. Imagine if Brady NEVER GOT INJURED or if Brady had prime Randy Moss throughout the 2000's.
people act like Brady had Moss his whole career and people forget about Peyton having one of the best offenses in the league for a long time.
 6 years ago '07        #71
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Chief Dee said:

i literally cant even imagine it. we got robbed in 2008.
 6 years ago '04        #72
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 515 515
 WalterWhite said:

They play in a soft division, the softer conference. So many teams in the AFC that would get in that a.ss
This whole AFC > NFC thing is so fu*king retarded. AFC have a few teams with great defenses (Steelers, Jets and Ravens) and two with great prolific offenses (Patriots, Chargers). The rest are mediocre, just average or trash. I'm not into the whole conference pride thing but your statement is foolish.
 6 years ago '06        #73
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #74
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 1813 1813
 aclockworkred71 said:
I thought the Texans, Bengals, Browns, Titans etc. had better D than say, idk, the Packers?

I mean I respect what you are saying, Brady would be struggling if he had to face Minnesota every week. Who the fu*k is Pittsburgh and three NY matchups when you got the Vikes and Rams?

6 years ago '04        #75
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 does any 1 care said:
people act like Brady had Moss his whole career and people forget about Peyton having one of the best offenses in the league for a long time.
people also forget how average bradys numbers were until 07, and then he was hurt, average, and then all pro again, all of this coming to him at a later age than Rodgers, he hasn't even hit the prime ages for a qb yet, if they keep the team intact an improve the line, he could be doing this for awhile
 6 years ago '06        #76
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
a lot of d!ck sucking going on in this thread. yes he's having a great year, but it's one fu*king year. n*ggas wanna crown him GOAT? fu*k outtahere.

packers aint doing sh*t this year in the playoffs, belieeeeeeeeeeeeee dat.
 6 years ago '09        #77
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,929 | Props total: 22177 22177
 finishim said:
people also forget how average bradys numbers were until 07, and then he was hurt, average, and then all pro again, all of this coming to him at a later age than Rodgers, he hasn't even hit the prime ages for a qb yet, if they keep the team intact an improve the line, he could be doing this for awhile
n*gga got drafted like 6 years ago, and he aint hit his prime age yet?
 6 years ago '06        #78
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 WalterWhite said:
People forget Aaron Rodgers has been mediocre his whole life; hs football, community college, college, etc. And now he's the best quarterback in the NFL? Sorry, I'm not buying it. It's nothing he's doing, it's all scheme, coaching, and the players around him.
this is a dumbass statement. brady was drafted 6th round and is one of the greatest qbs ever. shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '09        #79
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 2738 2738
He is only 27 years old, dude is destined to win at least 1-2 more Super Bowls and a handful of MVPs by the time he goes to Canton, Ohio.
 6 years ago '04        #80
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 aclockworkred71 said:
I thought the Texans, Bengals, Browns, Titans etc. had better D than say, idk, the Packers?

I mean I respect what you are saying, Brady would be struggling if he had to face Minnesota every week. Who the fu*k is Pittsburgh and three NY matchups when you got the Vikes and Rams?
you sound so dumb, Rodgers has murdered the ravens, and steelers defense in each contest, not do well against the jets last year but there's much more familiarity there with the pats n jets, check rodgers numbers vs good defenses an get back to me, you act as if he's feasting on all bad teams , didn't Brady get six games that year against the afc east? when they all sucked, it was impressive but coming in here and taking away from Rodgers because he's "on pace" to break or tie every recor is just bitter
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy