Aaron Rodgers completes 82.5% of passes he tries to complete. 5% more than anyone else

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
116 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 TheseNutsBich said:
Wow! so n*ggas just repeating whatever ESPN say??? Aaron Rodgers is good and everything but lets all calm the fukk down. There is a reason we keep seeing Qb's put up monster numbers each year and you can thank that punk a.ss commissioner. When you allow the rules to be changed in a way that gives the offense a clear advantage of course this is going to happen. Last year it was Vick, the year before that Peyton/Brady, and now Rodgers. When you don't have to worry about being hit, it makes the game a whole lot easier.
I understand that you're mad, but he's put up 44 tds over his past 15 games that they've played, and their 15-0 over that span, with only 6 ints, and 4,700 yards, a qb rating over 123, completing at 71.5%, so it's not out of the ordinary to say he's been playing better than anyone ever has, he's a couple short on the td column, and the best in all other three pace wise over a 16 games span, I understand that a lot of people are sick of hearing about how well he's playing but also IMO we shouldn't take it for granted either, what he's doing is special, or this could possibly be where the nfl is heading, huge numbers these days
 6 years ago '04        #42
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
I agree that "greatest of all time" or even "one of the all time greats" is too soon, however I don't see how Rodgers couldn't reach either of those statuses at this pace. If he happens to win another Super Bowl or two he'd be close to the discussion. I think what people are really amazed by is his consistency through three and a half years. Hell, he was showing signs of greatness in that game against Dallas in 07 which is why McCarthy and Thompson had no problem trading Favre and going with Rodgers in 08. A lot of you probably haven't been paying attention til he won Super Bowl MVP, but Rodgers has been beasting since 08 and I can't imagine he wouldn't have been beasting a lot sooner if Brett Favre wasn't still here. Too early, but Rodgers has shown consistently great QB play and that's why people are so ready to anoint him.

Last edited by EGO; 11-16-2011 at 06:08 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #43
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 SteveSS said:
He makes passes that NOBODY ELSE ON EARTH CAN MAKE.

He hot but y'all goin' overboard now
 6 years ago '09        #44
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
 TheseNutsBich said:
I am done with the idiots in here, I just said that they were the team that got hot at the right time last year. The Eagles, Pats, and even Jets were favored by everyone to win the SB last year until GB got hot and ran threw sh*t. The same will happen to GB this year, my money is on the Giants getting healthier and derailing this dikk-sucking train going on in GB.

What about the Patriots when they had their run?
 11-16-2011, 06:55 AM         #45
Bullygohard1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k him and his team

but one thing i can't take away from that n*gga is, he is surgical with the bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #46
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
first it was this guy and then it was that guy....first people say nobody has played it like all the 90's QB'S. and then it was peyton/brady and now its aaron....notice a trend, there will always be another that everybody claims is better. I mean manning was doing year and year out, and brady. but people forget about their best years already. PEYTON WORKED WITH A LOT LESS. BUT people forget.

the way people talk about him, it will be andrew luck in a couple years.

it's a none stop cycle..... his year this year or any of the year will stand out in some years, people will be on the next guys nuts.

Last edited by awall; 11-16-2011 at 07:58 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #47
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
^ You have a point, however I wouldn't say Brady started with MUCH less. Rodgers has talent around him but a lot of BS, too. No running game and a less than stellar o-line (has been getting better though). I think you can only use your argument in Manning's favor since he cam into the league fu*king sh*t up. And if you're talking about the receivers, having good receivers is great but again, stop acting like Aaron Rodgers doesn't have the talent to work with average/no-name receivers. He ALWAYS puts the ball right where it needs to be, and at that point it's up to the receiver to catch it (he has two picks this year due to balls tipped/dropped by his own receivers, by the way). It's not his fault that his receivers are good, but he has the talent to do what Peyton does with the Colts.
 6 years ago '09        #48
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 22659 22659
 awall said:
first it was this guy and then it was that guy....first people say nobody has played it like all the 90's QB'S. and then it was peyton/brady and now its aaron....notice a trend, there will always be another that everybody claims is better. I mean manning was doing year and year out, and brady. but people forget about their best years already. PEYTON WORKED WITH A LOT LESS. BUT people forget.

the way people talk about him, it will be andrew luck in a couple years.

it's a none stop cycle..... his year this year or any of the year will stand out in some years, people will be on the next guys nuts.
Last time I said that, everyone except pat and colt fans called me crazy.

Every year there's a new qb that wins a sb and/or goes on a crazy hot streak or does some really incredible play and all of a sudden they are the hottest thing sinced sliced bread. It was brady vs manning. Brady/Manning vs Ben. Brady/Manning vs Brees. Brady/Manning vs Rivers. Brady/Manning vs Rodgers. Whoever's looking good they wanna just start comparing em to the n*ggas who been putting work in for a decade. Time tells all. If rodgers belongs, which he very well looks like he does, he'll have to keep it up.
 6 years ago '07        #49
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
 mastahkillah said:
some of yall n*ggas gettin way too head of your selves

everyone agrees he's having a excellent season but quit gobbling this n*gga nuts saying he's the best qb to ever play

wait a couple of more years before you crown him the best
co-sign..this is getting absurd
 6 years ago '07        #50
space
space
Brady worked with less
 6 years ago '08        #51
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,204 | Props total: 5325 5325
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
fu*k Packers fan..

fu*k all of you

Seriously.....fu*k all of you bi*ches (excluding M of course :))

Alright forreal though let's continue this deal I made in that last game thread. Sanchez & Cromartie for Woodson
 6 years ago '05        #52
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 dj ac said:
He got no swag tho

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #53
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:

[pic - click to view]

This picture will forever define his rise to the throne.
 6 years ago '08        #54
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,204 | Props total: 5325 5325
 .Hafestos. said:

[pic - click to view]

I love this picture
 6 years ago '09        #55
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:

[pic - click to view]

Somebody should color splash that sh*t and give Rodger's a.ss the glow and leave Favre's salty a.ss in black and white
 11-16-2011, 09:22 AM         #56
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, Haters out in full force in this thread
 6 years ago '10        #57
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
 deathrow said:
I can see that happening. I wonder who it might be this year...
Dallas
 6 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 King856 said:
oh really? when he had Moss (top 5 WR of all time) what did he win? when he put up all the gawdy stats he wasn't winning rings

Brady had a top 5 defense year in and year out.

sure he won with nothing early and to me Brady is 2nd greatest ever. but his defense was just as responsible for the success. look what he's done since the D has slipped into the bottom of the league. 1 and done every year
You think Brady had weapons on offense like rodgers and manning have/had? That's laughable. Who'd he have before moss ?
 6 years ago '04        #59
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,077 | Props total: 11888 11888
i agree that nobody was d!ckriding ryan grant............ but that is because he''s a.ss.

jordy has hands like glue, it was a fortuitous pick that def worked out in green bay's favor for sure. i dont think they necessarily saw him turning into as much of a beast as he is. , a rod is nasty but dude benefits from being in the perfect system, and he's not better than steve young yet.. let him get thru detroit twcie this year and and win a couple more SBs first then we can talk
 6 years ago '04        #60
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
i get the feeling the the packers are going to mess up at the wrong time
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy