Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,554 | Props total: 2678 2678
Ludacris is pretty underrated..
 6 years ago '04        #62
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
 DelbertMengel said:
who's the person he's referring to at the end (2chainz?)

he should shouted out sean price tho
nah he talking bout Field Mobb! I remember when shawn j was on twitter tryna get luda to respond but luda never said sh*t back to em
 11-16-2011, 06:43 AM         #63
Lupin Fiasco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on a bigger picture type deal, I just thought of this; Ludacris schooling these new cats about how they didn't invent sh*t & teaching them a history lesson, is a smaller analogy about how newer generation fans of rap lack any real knowledge on the history of this genre and have absolutely no interesting in learning it. This newer generation is growing up looking up to these rappers like Drake, & are thinking they're the best to ever do it & are redefining the genre, when really they're just products of the industry. I mean, they have teenagers that listen to this new gen rap & don't even know who Tupac is.

I could be overanalyzing though

glad Luda schooled em though. please let some diss tracks come of this
 6 years ago '05        #64
GST 
space
space
$14,835 | Props total: 2408 2408
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Well to be honest it is Big Sean's flow And if anything he's getting at Drake more than Sean.

The reason why I said it's Sean's flow is because Sean did it on a song called Supa Dupa Flow. It was one song where the whole entire track he rapped with that flow...which he called it the Supa Dupa Flow.

Cam'ron, Method Man, all these dudes did a lil line with it, but they never did a whole song and nicknamed it Supa Dupa Flow which is what all of y'all are missing the point of. Y'all are quick to ride on Luda's d!ck like oh sh*t finally he let these soft a.ss mofu*kas have it! yea man!, when y'all are not really looking at it from a different perspective. I think Luda snapped and it's a nice warning shot but lay off his nuts & actually think for a second...

so you're saying i can take credit for creating the alphabet if i can come up with 10 more letters ? n*gga shut yo a.ss up
 11-16-2011, 07:10 AM         #65
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Well to be honest it is Big Sean's flow And if anything he's getting at Drake more than Sean.

The reason why I said it's Sean's flow is because Sean did it on a song called Supa Dupa Flow. It was one song where the whole entire track he rapped with that flow...which he called it the Supa Dupa Flow.

Cam'ron, Method Man, all these dudes did a lil line with it, but they never did a whole song and nicknamed it Supa Dupa Flow which is what all of y'all are missing the point of. Y'all are quick to ride on Luda's d!ck like oh sh*t finally he let these soft a.ss mofu*kas have it! yea man!, when y'all are not really looking at it from a different perspective. I think Luda snapped and it's a nice warning shot but lay off his nuts & actually think for a second...

pimpin dig what u sayin folk. u sayin that da popularization of da modern day pause stop flow used multiple times throught da rhyme pattern belong to Big Sean. in terms of execution & intention, young pimpin dig that BUT.......

n*gga Sean cant invent what wuz awready done. if anythang da boy modernized & personalized a rhyme technique that emcees wuz awready usin. that boy or Drake cant lay claim to somethin that precede they fu*kin career mayne. not only is it disrespect to legends, its disrespect to da evolution of da craft of emceein

but da fu*k else u expect from a n*gga like Drake who aint got respect for da craft anyway. what type of square n*gga go unprepared to Hot 97 wit da world listenin readin raps off a muhfu*kin blackberry?!? and on top of that fu*ks up anyway? u think Roc La Familia wuz readin raps off paper when they took over Hot 97 in 2001? or G Unit on Flex in 2002? Biggie & The Lox rappin over C.R.E.A.M. in 1996 readin off papers? hell NAW. that show a lack of respect which go right into da lack of knowledge that led them to try & sh*t on Luda. he aint diss, he gave n*ggas a HISTORY LESSON ON HIP HOP ya dig
 6 years ago '10        #66
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 GST said:
so you're saying i can take credit for creating the alphabet if i can come up with 10 more letters ? n*gga shut yo a.ss up

If you gonna come up with a dumbass analogy at least come up with one that helps your case. You sounding like a idiot with that bullsh*t.

Marvin Hagler said:
pimpin dig what u sayin folk. u sayin that da popularization of da modern day pause stop flow used multiple times throught da rhyme pattern belong to Big Sean. in terms of execution & intention, young pimpin dig that BUT.......

n*gga Sean cant invent what wuz awready done. if anythang da boy modernized & personalized a rhyme technique that emcees wuz awready usin. that boy or Drake cant lay claim to somethin that precede they fu*kin career mayne. not only is it disrespect to legends, its disrespect to da evolution of da craft of emceein

but da fu*k else u expect from a n*gga like Drake who aint got respect for da craft anyway. what type of square n*gga go unprepared to Hot 97 wit da world listenin readin raps off a muhfu*kin blackberry?!? and on top of that fu*ks up anyway? u think Roc La Familia wuz readin raps off paper when they took over Hot 97 in 2001? or G Unit on Flex in 2002? Biggie & The Lox rappin over C.R.E.A.M. in 1996 readin off papers? hell NAW. that show a lack of respect which go right into da lack of knowledge that led them to try & sh*t on Luda. he aint diss, he gave n*ggas a HISTORY LESSON ON HIP HOP ya dig
Marvin.... You already know I'ma give you props & respect what you saying cuz you speaking truth!

Luda had every right to say what he said & honestly that history lesson was BOUND to happen. I did sense some disrespect from Drake towards Luda, at the same time though that Balloons line was pretty weak lol.. But like I said he basically created it because he not only used it multiple times, but because he did it throughout the whole song. If he never did that & he never named the song Supa Dupa Flow and never called that flow the Supa Dupa Flow I woulda agreed with damn near everybody, but of course I hear where you coming from.

It's like, yea he kinda made it his own flow but at the same it isn't his because it was done before him, even though nobody payed attention to it or had the owner of the flow.

Situations like this make me think of what Jay-Z said:

"You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song"

6 years ago '05        #67
GST 
space
space
$14,835 | Props total: 2408 2408
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

If you gonna come up with a dumbass analogy at least come up with one that helps your case. You sounding like a idiot with that bullsh*t.

takes an idiot to see idiot sh*t

but I'm no more an idiot than the idiot that thinks Big Sean or Drake invented any type of rap flow just cuz they decided to use an old a.ss flow for 3 minutes straight on a song...foh son
 11-16-2011, 07:45 AM         #68
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This track harder then both them batty boys albums
 6 years ago '08        #69
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Nobody should use Luda in the same sentence as that fake Drake, if you think Drake > you need to see your a.ss out of Boxden
 11-16-2011, 07:53 AM         #70
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luda's right, everyone is walking around thinking they are so original.
 6 years ago '09        #71
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
I'm glad (Luda) called em' out but that song was fuccing trash. I see he is still disappointing as far as music is concerned. Wake me up when he hits them corny a.ss n*ggas with one of these.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #72
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 GST said:
takes an idiot to see idiot sh*t

but I'm no more an idiot than the idiot that thinks Big Sean or Drake invented any type of rap flow just cuz they decided to use an old a.ss flow for 3 minutes straight on a song...foh son
idiot sh*t? really?

That avy suits you well patna

Alright I'll explain it for you so even the bebe kids around your way could understand:

Big Sean makes a rap song called Supa Dupa Flow.
He raps the entire track making a punchline then stopping, then making another punchline.
He calls that flow on the song the Supa Dupa Flow because he did a whole song using that flow & because it was a one time thing.

Like I said y'all are missing the big picture & will continue missing the big picture.
 6 years ago '10        #73
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*ggaz still listen to Luda? n*gga is waaaaaaaaaaack
 11-16-2011, 09:25 AM         #74
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Part of me always thought that Luda only rapped like that *because* Nikki was on that song -- does he rap like that anywhere else? (I ain't listen to him in years)
 6 years ago '04        #75
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Luda put TI, a certified goon & hiphop giant, on iv's in 16 bars.

what makes any of you think that Big Sean or Drake, two low-testosterone gumshoe emcees, can match Luda bar-for-bar in a battle..?
 6 years ago '05        #76
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,089 | Props total: 10779 10779
 6 years ago '05        #77
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly this aint gonna come out as a good look for Luda...regardless of who invented what flow and who took it to a new level or not, it's always corny when a rapper who aint had a hit in years gets at the current hot artists...looks like he's just doin it for publicity no matter how correct he might be...

Look at Ice-T and Soulja Boy, even ppl who ain't like SB were tellin him to calm down off of that sh*t
 11-16-2011, 11:06 AM         #78
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
drakes life> ludas life and all of dtp
Why Drake ain't sell nearly the amount of records as Luda...what are you basing this on, who's hot right now? Luda 11 years deep of course he ain't the hot sh*t out, Drake won't be hot forever. It's the way of the industry.

Never put a hot artist over a legend. That's like saying Rose is the greatest player ever because he's the youngest with an MVP so he's on a better pace.
 11-16-2011, 11:08 AM         #79
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PCP MC said:
Honestly this aint gonna come out as a good look for Luda...regardless of who invented what flow and who took it to a new level or not, it's always corny when a rapper who aint had a hit in years gets at the current hot artists...looks like he's just doin it for publicity no matter how correct he might be...

Look at Ice-T and Soulja Boy, even ppl who ain't like SB were tellin him to calm down off of that sh*t
My Chick Bad came out years ago?
 11-16-2011, 11:14 AM         #80
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t luda...
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy