Nov 15 - 13 year old boy rapes 5 year old girl in mcdonalds playpen

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,591 | Props total: 2980 2980
 jplaydadon said:
yall are some harsh mofos for real. i agree he needs to punished fully but all this i hope he gets r*ped talk is kinda stupid. that isnt gonna solve anything or help the victim, which in my opinion are both parties in this case. the fact that ppl think its acceptable to have a section of society reduced to such animalistic conditions in prison, most of the time for crimes not even that bad, shows a lot of yall are truly animals yourselves.

but the kid needs help and needs to a.ssessed before any punishment is given out.
what dont you get? he r*ped a 5 YEAR OLD GIRL.. what's the recourse for him? the punishment of having another male slide his c*ck into his as*hole physically gyrate till he reaches climax and inseminate him while it drips out will have more of a benefit to him then a simple "oh we need to educate him". its about penetration, humiliation, and degradation! i bet he wouldnt r*pe anyone after that!! he's 13 now imagine him older if uncurved..he'd be a serial rapist.
 6 years ago '07        #62
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 memphis10 said:
what dont you get? he r*ped a 5 YEAR OLD GIRL.. what's the recourse for him? the punishment of having another male slide his c*ck into his as*hole physically gyrate till he reaches climax and inseminate him while it drips out will have more of a benefit to him then a simple "oh we need to educate him". its about penetration, humiliation, and degradation! i bet he wouldnt r*pe anyone after that!! he's 13 now imagine him older if uncurved..he'd be a serial rapist.

Damn bruh I didn't need your play-by-play mantasy....
 6 years ago '04        #63
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 632 632
 memphis10 said:
youre a retarded monster and i think you have fantasies about males gettin r*ped based on your vivid descriptions. so you are saying that a 13 year old boys only chance for rehabilitation is gettin r*ped himself by someone who is too old to legally have s3x with him? how would that teach him anything? what if the kid starts to like it? wouldnt he really become more of a rapist then if hes let out into society? or wouldnt he feel violated and continue to violate others in spite? this is still a child as*hole despite him doing something terribly wrong. and both he and the victim have the ability to recover from it. HES 13! educating him and punishing him as well will go a long way in making him understand why that was wrong. not raping him you sick homos3xual bastard. you must wanna have a d!ck in your a.ss or something.

memphis10 said:
having another male slide his c*ck into his as*hole physically gyrate till he reaches climax and inseminate him while it drips out will have more of a benefit to him
dog you a homothug or something?
 6 years ago '08        #64
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12165 12165
 Rick Ross said:
bet she had a phatty

11-16-2011, 01:48 PM         #65
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kimberly. Man, this kid fu*ked up, he's 13, he could have gotten some chicks around his age range.
 6 years ago '10        #66
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
I wouldnt turn my son in....cause if he's out doing sh*t like that its because I'm a sick piece of sh*t myself............but nah.....i dunno.....I dont think I'd turn my son in but I do know I'd break quite a few of his bones.
 6 years ago '04        #67
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 104 104
 Kalon said:
rape that n*gga with a frozen broomstick followed by an aids infested hot icepick sick fu*king bastard.
fu*king tie his a.ss to a fu*king bedpost
with his a.ss cheeks spread out and sh*t
Put a hanger on a fu*king stove and let that sh*t sit there
for like a half hour
Take it off and stick it in his a.ss slow like
Tssssssss
 6 years ago '06        #68
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
That's so sick man a 5 year old are you serious
 6 years ago '08        #69
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 memphis10 said:
having another male slide his c*ck into his as*hole physically gyrate till he reaches climax and inseminate him while it drips out
you sound like you're speaking from experience

we really didnt need the graphic details
 11-16-2011, 03:47 PM         #70
enissay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guys. get the story straight.

He didn't r*pe her.

Doctors examined the girl and found no signs of penetration.

The 5 year old girl was reported to have gone to her grandma and started crying. The grandma called the police and said that her granddaughter was possibly r*ped by the boy who was in the play pen with her.

He denies these charges but admits he was touching himself in the play pen.

Again, the story keeps changing every 6 hours.

Even in the worst case scenario that he did grab her hand and put it on his d!ck, this still does NOT constitute r*pe.

This boy is at his prime time of development and possibly going thru a confusing stage, he needs serious help and a good a.ss whooping by his parents.

I like how the media likes to blow sh*t out of proportion.
 6 years ago '04        #71
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 SCENE said:
fu*king tie his a.ss to a fu*king bedpost
with his a.ss cheeks spread out and sh*t
Put a hanger on a fu*king stove and let that sh*t sit there
for like a half hour
Take it off and stick it in his a.ss slow like
Tssssssss
Or sew his as*hole shut and keep feeding ya, and feeding ya, and feeding ya.
 11-16-2011, 03:49 PM         #72
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Man for real, you only see the world in white and black. Every post you make is white man this, white man that. You're one of the most racist fools on here are you serious?

You make a lot of great points but the underlying racial bias voids everything you say.
Doesn't make it void it to me. I think he makes a lot of good points.
 11-16-2011, 03:51 PM         #73
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enissay1 said:
Guys. get the story straight.

He didn't r*pe her.

Doctors examined the girl and found no signs of penetration.

The 5 year old girl was reported to have gone to her grandma and started crying. The grandma called the police and said that her granddaughter was possibly r*ped by the boy who was in the play pen with her.

He denies these charges but admits he was touching himself in the play pen.

Again, the story keeps changing every 6 hours.

Even in the worst case scenario that he did grab her hand and put it on his d!ck, this still does NOT constitute r*pe.

This boy is at his prime time of development and possibly going thru a confusing stage, he needs serious help and a good a.ss whooping by his parents.

I like how the media likes to blow sh*t out of proportion.
Walking into your math class and only seeing letters on the board is confusing. Touching 5 year old girls is sick.
 6 years ago '10        #74
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 WorldsStrangest said:
the kid's fu*king 13.

he's just stupid, probably doesnt understand himself yet.

oh well.

parents are fu*ked up, i woulda never turn my own flesh and blood in i dont ever if he r*ped 100 girls fu*k it.
when I was 13 I understood exactly what I was doing. I think the same way now as then
 11-16-2011, 04:17 PM         #75
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sc0tttie said:
Send him to stay with Sandusky for a week
 6 years ago '08        #76
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,034 | Props total: 4861 4861
I dont condone r*pe or pedophilia and this bi*ch a.ss fu*k did both... I'd slice his fu*king neck open
 11-16-2011, 05:49 PM         #77
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
Did anybody ask for a step by step analysis of a r*pe? GTFO with these disgusting r*pe fantasies of yours.
 6 years ago '04        #78
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
parents are so damn negligent. How the hell are they not paying attention to their kids in the playroom? How is a child r*ped and no other children mention it? whats really going on here?
 11-16-2011, 08:33 PM         #79
enissay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Again people, a child was not r*ped.
 6 years ago '07        #80
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
lol everybody here is like i hope he gets r*ped in jail or gets fu*ked up and die lol

you do know this kid is out by the time hes 18 most likely or earlier they are not going to put him in for long its a fu*ked up system. ive talked to a few lawyers and they always tell me drug charges are way to harsh compared to other crimes now
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy