Drake did NOT have a privileged childhood.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23338 23338
 Kun said:
Cudi's Father was a house painter, substitute teacher and World War II Air Force veteran who died of cancer when Cudi was eleven.
@you probably knowing more about Cudi's pops than your own
 6 years ago '11        #62
Kun 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$207 | Props total: 4 4
 Arson said:
@you probably knowing more about Cudi's pops than your own
I dont know more about Cudi's father than my own.
 11-16-2011, 05:21 AM         #63
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So y'all hating because HIS family had they sh*t together?
Bum a.ss n*ggas

Don't respond...
 6 years ago '11        #64
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$797 | Props total: 1306 1306
Lmao @ " I was looking forward to a tuna sandwich on a bagel"
 6 years ago '05        #65
D-ROCK 14 heat pts14
space
space
$533 | Props total: 26 26
6th grade, he moved out the hood
going on 26, still in the hood
NO COMPARISON
u aint lived until u hit high school, that's when u grow up
and this is the most emotional skizo interview, this n*ggaz a fu*kin weirdo wtf
 6 years ago '11        #66
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
man drakes a goon how else could he catch a body like that ?
 6 years ago '04        #67
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 5347 5347
Drake you a disney n*gga .. You on the same level as Miley Cyrus , and all them, you just a rapper my n*gga . fukk outta here ,trying to downplay that you had a good childhood ...
 6 years ago '06        #68
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
how can anybody on this message board sit here and try to talk about drakes life like they know it better than him??????
 11-16-2011, 08:42 AM         #69
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day, I can see why people are getting mad when a rapper doesn't come from rags to riches. The black community originated this. Look at the black community, most are living in poverty. Now something you originated is being taken over by someone looking to capitalize and triple their worth while your opportunity is being narrowed.

Like Jay-Z said, "All us Blacks got is sports and entertainment until we're even." Like I said, opportunity for starving artists from lower-class neighborhoods is getting smaller. Too many rich people want to get into it now, now you have kids who parents are rappers and they are basically funding their kids. So, if you guys keep supporting these rich rappers I hope you don't have any ambition to get into the industry (and I know most people on BX wish they were in the industry) then you are limiting your own opportunity.

You see what happened to Corey Gunz? If his pops was never a rapper he wouldn't be half as successful as he is now. If Drake parents never had connects he wouldn't be anywhere. What am I trying to say? Rap is being passed down from generation to generation now making it even harder for new talent from the lower-class to be discovered.

I don't care how good they rap. If they are not putting on rappers from the lower-class then is that real to you? Drop one album and go and do something else if you are not trying to help the people out who are struggling.
 6 years ago '07        #70
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
 MPLSallstar said:
He has to make a fu*king explanation to why he didn't live a positive childhood? Seriously?? What the fu*k is that??

Black folks are the only motherfu*kers who will frown on that.

So what his mom wanted better for her child? Maybe you should want better for yours.

Maybe you should get off your fat lazy a.ss and make a better life for you and your child.

Maybe it's his fault, or maybe...You just makin' excuses. :michaeljordanfu*koff:
uh, no.

he continuously says he didn't live a priviledged lifestyle when in fact he did. he tries too hard to be something he's not. he want to let us know that he's living the 'american-dream' even though he was a wealthy kid from toronto, canada.

this has absoluteley nothing to do with people having a problem with the way he grew up. they just calling him out on his bullsh*t. if he ain't rapping about falling for strippers its about how he made it and how he ain't have sh*t and had to borrow money and was broke before he met wayne etc.. .etc.... and acts as though degrassi never happened and no one knows about wheelchair jimmy.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 11-16-2011 at 08:49 AM..
 11-16-2011, 08:55 AM         #71
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
niccas still can't explain what wealthy is. Was his mom or pops a multi-millionaire? You niccas on here must think 30k/year is something to smile at.
 6 years ago '08        #72
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Drake is so hardcore he wouldn't last 30 seconds in a northern wisconsin high school...
 6 years ago '04        #73
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
Drake should just say he was middle class and leave it at that

no shame in that

plus if he wanna claim he wasnt making dough off tv, then dont turn around and claim that you still eating off your acting money. . .
 6 years ago '06        #74
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
:ducktales:
 11-16-2011, 09:13 AM         #75
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
niccas still can't explain what wealthy is. Was his mom or pops a multi-millionaire? You niccas on here must think 30k/year is something to smile at.
Being on a television show in your early teens, that's poverty? Your life is just beginning at this stage you can't relate to not having because you didn't even know the significance of not having. If mommy told you, "Santa didn't show up this year," you were probably gullible enough to believe her and probably walked outside happy as fu*k on Christmas saying, "Santa forgot my house, but mommy said he's coming next week with my PlayStation."
 6 years ago '07        #76
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Some of yall got some fu*ked up perspectives. Drake aint gangsta nor poor, but only in rap would this sh*t be an issue to hate on someone for

@thinking tv show money is paid like that. Some of yall would be beyond mad if you've seen how real wealthy people are living
 6 years ago '10        #77
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
 YoungFly said:
doesnt this look like a kid from the mean streets, he had it rough man!

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga look like the dude that comes with the picture frame when you buy it from big lots.
 6 years ago '04        #78
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
i love how n*ggas just swallow up this bi*ch's whole fu*king gimmick...how's he gona say that it doesnt matter where he's from or what he's been thru because that doesnt affect his music??? n*gga, if u putting ur heart and soul into your fu*king music then OBVIOUSLY the problems from ur past are gona bleed through and show themselves...the fact that this n*gga tries so hard to downplay the sh*t that he wants to glorify in his songs proves that he is just acting a role wenever he's in the studios man...i cant stand aubrey's bi*ch a.ss, how the fu*k does this n*gga constantly get so many passes at being a soft bi*ch a.ss n*gga on every other track, while trying to act like he's been through anything even resembling hardship in his whole life? fu*k outta here you kyke bastard, your whole career is a fraud and ur just an actor, but since ur a jew the whole industry is bending over backwards to make sure u get ur shine and stay popular....i like a couple of this n*ggas tracks and give him props for some of his flows, but WOW aubrey just come clean and admit that this whole facade is all an act and its sheer entertainment...that'd b much more respectable than skipping on stages and singing about falling in love with every bi*ch in the club one minute, then trying use ur few months in Memphis as ur g pass...fu*k outta here man this sh*t is bullsh*t
 6 years ago '07        #79
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ondatpurple said:
imo some rich kids dont like that they grew up rich so they go slumming

and then they get mad that ppl constantly throw it in they face that they been rich forever

but other rich kids was spoiled and like to flaunt that they peoples got long money

ymcmb baby

wait...what?

I got trust issues
 11-16-2011, 11:26 AM         #80
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
i love how n*ggas just swallow up this bi*ch's whole fu*king gimmick...how's he gona say that it doesnt matter where he's from or what he's been thru because that doesnt affect his music??? n*gga, if u putting ur heart and soul into your fu*king music then OBVIOUSLY the problems from ur past are gona bleed through and show themselves...the fact that this n*gga tries so hard to downplay the sh*t that he wants to glorify in his songs proves that he is just acting a role wenever he's in the studios man...i cant stand aubrey's bi*ch a.ss, how the fu*k does this n*gga constantly get so many passes at being a soft bi*ch a.ss n*gga on every other track, while trying to act like he's been through anything even resembling hardship in his whole life? fu*k outta here you kyke bastard, your whole career is a fraud and ur just an actor, but since ur a jew the whole industry is bending over backwards to make sure u get ur shine and stay popular....i like a couple of this n*ggas tracks and give him props for some of his flows, but WOW aubrey just come clean and admit that this whole facade is all an act and its sheer entertainment...that'd b much more respectable than skipping on stages and singing about falling in love with every bi*ch in the club one minute, then trying use ur few months in Memphis as ur g pass...fu*k outta here man this sh*t is bullsh*t
When a member has been around as long as you and with a relatively low post count I tend to read what they say..its usually interesting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago