Drake did NOT have a privileged childhood.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Don't give a sh*t if he was raised privileged or not. Dude is wack either way. Hip Hop was better when only street dudes rapped.
 11-16-2011, 12:28 AM         #42
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't know Sh!t about being Broke Drake
 11-16-2011, 12:28 AM         #43
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is this the picture on the hot topic
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #44
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
I believe him on everything.............I grew up on The westside of Bham and if any of yall watch First 48 then you know that hood gets lots of airtime. But I had cousins that were in 2 parent homes, living in the suburbs and living good. At the same time these same cousins would come to my crib and sleepover when we were kids. They didnt live there but they were there enuff to know the deal. I mean these n*ggas would have all the new toys and games. But they knew when they came to my crib to NEVER take yo sh*t outside. Muhfukkas over there gonna steal it, break it or most likely try to just Debo that sh*t.

sh*t I was still living in the hood in high school but my moms wanted me to get away from West End and I went to school on the eastside with the white folk. And even then I linked up with some suburban dudes who was harder than some westside n*ggas. U just never know.........the ghetto aint a place really its a mindframe and Im not saying that on some proud sh*t just saying and you got plenty of ghetto sh*t happening on the low everyday in EVERY suburb. They got dopehouses in Vista Rica and Crescent lake or whatever fukkin gated community you live in.

And I said all that to say this....................I dont give a damn either way dude is still soft as butter. Probably pissed his pants in Memphis. Wack a.ss mufukka. Street or not.......your music sucks.

Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 11-16-2011 at 12:38 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #45
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
I'm just concerned about this part of "black american culture" that holds so strongly on to the hood life. "heart of a slave, blood of a king" did Nas not teach yall anything?

its funny its like people say they want a better life for themselves and for their children but when they see others who have reached that before them they sh*t on them. they must not be real. they're soft. etc. fu*k that, ive got out and im not trying to go back. the way i see it, im supposed to be living better then i am. we need to have higher standards for ourselves. despite what your subconscious believes we deserve better.
 11-16-2011, 12:55 AM         #46
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes right. why does it matter where he grew up at. he doesnt talk about growin up in the hood. im sure he didnt have the easiest life growin up but im sure it wasnt close to as bad as most rappers but that dont matter. he talks about women, sh*t he knows about.

it reminds me of eminem on howard stern where there askin him where he is from and what school is he from and they werent believin a thing he said. thats where he got that part from his hit the way i am. its about the artists music not where thhey are from.
 6 years ago '04        #47
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,026 | Props total: 152 152
 yeugkk said:
theres no way his salary was under a teachers salary, this niggggga is buggggggin

drake was ghostwritin in the industry too before sfg dropped
not to stick up for him cuz he probably had it easy, WHICH IS FINE...but that statement is actually very believable in Canada. I would not be at all surprised if he was making below a teachers salary for that show.
 6 years ago '04        #48
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
 jeehtoven said:
I'm offended you would say such a thing.

Look at DMX's life and say that Drake's wasn't privileged.

Get the fu*k outta here.
You're really gonna compare Drake's life to DMX's? If you're gonna do that, then Jay-Z was privileged. Compare DMX's life to some people in third world countries, DMX was privileged.

What a sh*t comparison.

You guys sit on here, and complains he makes music for girls. Now you're mad you THINK he's lying about his childhood.

Drake is right, it doesn't have anything to do with his music. Additionally, it's funny that Boxden is hating, where people pretend to be from the hood, or pretend to be a different race. Gotta love it, lol.

Last edited by regularjoe; 11-16-2011 at 01:11 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #49
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11315 11315
[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110213202241/gleeusers/images/d/de/I_JUST_DON'T_GIVE_A_fu*k.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by skillahmang; 11-16-2011 at 01:32 AM..
 11-16-2011, 01:08 AM         #50
Confusious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Convenient he says this right when his album is coming out.

People ain't gonna feel sorry for you. Cool, you went through a sh*tty childhood. Now you're rolling in it. POOR DRAKE!
 6 years ago '05        #51
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
"I tried to sell weed, gimme cash for the zip"

Dude couldn't have had it easy if he failed at selling a zip. Get off this n*gga back, I know young n*ggas 16 with a few bricks, he doin worse than a hood n*gga. So don't that make him gutta?
 6 years ago '10        #52
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
 Cantankerous said:
"I tried to sell weed, gimme cash for the zip"

Dude couldn't have had it easy if he failed at selling a zip. Get off this n*gga back, I know young n*ggas 16 with a few bricks, he doin worse than a hood n*gga. So don't that make him gutta?
 11-16-2011, 01:37 AM         #53
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's kind of flip flopped on this in various interviews...
 6 years ago '05        #54
azndelight 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 1 1
 Kun said:
Food for thought.
get the fu*k outta here drake meatriding f*ggot. he always rich bi*ch. he did not struggle one fu*kin bit gayboy
 11-16-2011, 02:37 AM         #55
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this makes me hate him. ungrateful son of a bi*ch. un-privilaged childhood my a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #56
Jay-Vab 
space
space
space
$693 | Props total: 106 106
When one of us don't get a sandwich

we all go through it

lol @these youtube comments
 6 years ago '04        #57
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Wasn't his dad in the music industry as well?
 6 years ago '08        #58
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
nothing he said is unbelievable and its too specific to be made up. and like he said who cares, especially when he's never tried to play that sh*t up for credibility. It's only when trap/gangsta rappers are fake that being real gets brought up anyway and Drake aint either of those.

Last edited by Arson; 11-16-2011 at 04:30 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #59
Kun 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$207 | Props total: 4 4
 Barack Obonga said:
so was currensy's and kid cudi's
Cudi's Father was a house painter, substitute teacher and World War II Air Force veteran who died of cancer when Cudi was eleven.
 6 years ago '05        #60
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 4405 4405
Fucc outta here with that sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy