Drake did NOT have a privileged childhood.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
349 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #21
TorontoYG 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 1046 1046
he had it alot better than most ppl out herere lemme say that, he wen to vaughan road academy theres nuff fu*ked up kids in that school though theres nuff trappers though but still he was around forest hilll that area on eglinton west jewish n rich as fu*k
 7 years ago '08        #22
Lot17 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,138 | Props total: 822 822
Boo hoo...real talk that ain't no rough life
 11-15-2011, 05:14 PM         #23
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But seriously, though, when did you guys really start thinking about how bad you have it? Even when you are young and poor you really not getting the full understanding because you don't have to worry about where next meal is coming from.
 7 years ago '08        #24
bkid 137 heat pts137
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 5956 5956
"Im still spendin money from my acting days" - Aubrey

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #25
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 16 16
I didn't have a house for the first 18 years of my life. 6 people in a one bedroom apt...w/e
 7 years ago '06        #26
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,148 | Props total: 11377 11377
well this might go ten pages.

I dont know sh*t about drake all I knew he was a popular tv show.
 7 years ago '11        #27
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
space
$6,132 | Props total: 4582 4582
 P.Dot said:
A lot of n*ggaz mad cuz da truth hurt so dey hatin more!
Yall n*ggaz actin like yall daddys was all sandusky's

Take Care deranged soulS
nah i think ppl are saying sh*t cuz hes trying to make it seem like he was broke when

really it probably was the opposite. Dont get me wrong he is an amazing artist but

i cant stand he tries to pretend to be something hes not. like with those lines

from the headlines. " make me catch a body like that" GTFOH

but still with all that being said Take Care was a great album. I thought it was

garbage at first but after i gave it a full listen its a great album !

BTW yall think he ever fuk any broad from degrassi ? Manny :ilike:
 7 years ago '04        #28
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 685 685
idgaf what drake does irl it doesnt change what his music sounds like
 7 years ago '07        #29
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,918 | Props total: 731 731
 Athavan 789 said:
Drake hasnt been through sh*t compared to other rappers.
Responses like this are the reasons why he doesn't need to talk about his past and try to paint pictures, when it's his music that should matter.

n*ggas keep trying to nitpick at anything to hate the dude.
 7 years ago '10        #30
NJ Blazer 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 21 21
he should just own up to his past, trying to act like he struggled just makes him look foolish
 11-15-2011, 10:33 PM         #31
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares what house he grew up in, his music fire and he dont talk gangsta gangsta. WTH
 11-15-2011, 10:33 PM         #32
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is rich or priveleged to you broke a.ss niccas? $200k a year in household income? $70k?
 11-15-2011, 10:34 PM         #33
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dextromethorphan said:
I didn't have a house for the first 18 years of my life. 6 people in a one bedroom apt...w/e
 11-15-2011, 10:45 PM         #34
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
I believe him.....but it shouldn't matter. Even if he did have a privileged childhood, so fu*king what? Is he supposed to apologize for that? If I was in his situation, I wouldn't even disclosed all that sh*t. He shouldn't give two fu*ks about what a bunch of salty a.ss broke a.ss n*ggas think about him.
Im not a Drake fan...but he should know that no matter what he isnt gonna be in those circles.Thats not how he raps,that now who buys his music,its not who he should even be trying to prove hisself too.He's explaining things trying to say how he should be accepted by that group while at the same time saying he shouldnt have too...and hes doesnt have too.Get your money dropping the R&B crossover type hip hop and do whatever you want man.Quit trying to get broke a.ss people to hug you instead of not liking you bc your mom was a white lady who made sure you got food and an education...they wanna do for their kids just like your mom did for you...but ppl are bitter,or hate...or just dont like your music.Oh well.
 7 years ago '06        #35
Spyda21™ 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
Unless i missed it.. I see no source for this article? is it fake?
 7 years ago '07        #36
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,270 | Props total: 2196 2196
Lol he said he moved in sixth grade to Forest Hill but didnt grow up there? stfuuuuu
 7 years ago '04        #37
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,040 | Props total: 2271 2271
I would've had more respect for him if he just didn't say anything at all about it in this interview

He just exposes how naive he really is, but then again he's super sensitive so little insignificant things in life probably traumatize him alot more than the average person.

but what I got from it was that he thinks he had a tough life because he lived in a house where he only got one whole floor to himself, went to school in a area where he could do summer school and was around rich kids who wouldn't let him chill with them, and played around with guns for fun in Memphis all while getting paid $ 20,000 plus as a teenager still living under his mom's roof.

He's saying this to an audience that is made up of alotta ppl who had to grow up 4-6 deep in a one bedroom , not even knowing what summer school is, having to go to school with bangers and d-boys and constantly step up to hold your own to keep your shyt from getting jacked since EVERYONE is broke, keeping a gun not for fun but for protection, and having to work minimum wage somewhere doing sh*tty manual labor, and he wonders why they laugh and criticize his over dramatization of life.
 7 years ago '07        #38
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,703 | Props total: 6900 6900
sure aubs.........
 7 years ago '07        #39
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,270 | Props total: 2196 2196
 psylence2k said:
I would've had more respect for him if he just didn't say anything at all about it in this interview

He just exposes how naive he really is, but then again he's super sensitive so little insignificant things in life probably traumatize him alot more than the average person.

but what I got from it was that he thinks he had a tough life because he lived in a house where he only got one whole floor to himself, went to school in a area where he could do summer school and was around rich kids who wouldn't let him chill with them, and played around with guns for fun in Memphis all while getting paid $ 20,000 plus as a teenager still living under his mom's roof.

He's saying this to an audience that is made up of alotta ppl who had to grow up 4-6 deep in a one bedroom , not even knowing what summer school is, having to go to school with bangers and d-boys and constantly step up to hold your own to keep your shyt from getting jacked since EVERYONE is broke, keeping a gun not for fun but for protection, and having to work minimum wage somewhere doing sh*tty manual labor, and he wonders why they laugh and criticize his over dramatization of life.
EXACTLY...and dude has the nerve to mention it and say things like "i feel weird saying this"
and sh*t like that as if he's actually been through some sh*t.

the only people he's fooling are the ones he's already fooled with his music...
 11-15-2011, 11:09 PM         #40
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

Thats kinda what i was saying...its too much worrying about if people think hes cool enough or whatever.Your life might not have been amazing,but it cant be all that bad now,so enjoy it instead of worrying if your g enough for people that arent buying cds anyway.I dunno....then again,his fanboys dont even realize when someone isnt hating on him if you look up about two posts...i dont like alot of his music too much,but i respect him selling albums and making money.Oh well,stupid people dont really ever get smarter...some do get better at being quiet though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
30 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy