most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2011, 07:22 AM         #81
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupin Fiasco said:
Am I the only person who has yet to hear a song from this dude? o.o All I heard from him was his verse on Rapsody's "Extra Extra"

can I get some [intelligent] opinions on him from both fans & haters? just to help me decide if I should spend some time checkin his music out. I would just do it, but there are a lot more projects that just dropped that are more important for me to listen to before checking out someone I may not like [& thus end up wasting my time].
do you really not have time to go to YouTube and listen to a couple of his songs? It will take 5 minutes

Because the "intelligent" opinions you're looking for will be two exactly opposite things: "he just a young kid who loves hip hop and likes havin fun and raps about his life" or "he is a lame privileged white kid who is everything that's wrong with hip hop"

You'll still need to check it out yourself to go figure out what you think
 6 years ago '10        #82
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21192 21192
 thetfd said:

Yo that is crazy!!! At least he is reppin the LORD!!!
That's not him tho lol..
 11-16-2011, 07:32 AM         #83
Lupin Fiasco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
do you really not have time to go to YouTube and listen to a couple of his songs? It will take 5 minutes

Because the "intelligent" opinions you're looking for will be two exactly opposite things: "he just a young kid who loves hip hop and likes havin fun and raps about his life" or "he is a lame privileged white kid who is everything that's wrong with hip hop"

You'll still need to check it out yourself to go figure out what you think
yeah yeah I know, but I figured I'd at least try to get some opinions
 11-16-2011, 09:00 AM         #84
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
my point is they buy f*ggot sh*t like this or wayne or drake or nicki minaj or wiz but when some forreal dope sh*t come out sh*t always goes double plastic.
oh yea i def feel u on that. n*ggas are so quick to say hip hop is dead but there is still so much good music out there, its just n*ggas dont buy it. most people listen to the radio sh*t and thats it and cant open up their mind to lyricism.

what i was just sayin is im happy people are at least startin to buy albums again. j cole did good numbers which was very surprising and he is one of the few lyrical mainstream artists out. theres plenty of n*ggas more lyrical then him that dont get recognition but he is better then most mainstream artists.

i dont get mad when drake does good cuz even though his sh*t is 2 soft for me he at least has talent. he can sing and he spits about real sh*t. when he actually spits like he did in underground kings, its good but nicki and wayne, its ridiculous how corny they are. nicki minaj's image is a disgrace to hip hop. its like she reps music enjoyed by gay n*ggas who like rap.
 6 years ago '09        #85
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Adele>>>>
mac miller>> half these n*ggas on the radio.
 6 years ago '08        #86
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I'm white, no confusion there... Still not trying to hear Mac Miller, Yelawolf >
 6 years ago '04        #87
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,619 | Props total: 4067 4067
If you guys would buy an album you like this would be a non issue , fans support artists they like !
 6 years ago '08        #88
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3436 3436
Guess I'll have to download the album an see whats good
 6 years ago '06        #89
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,928 | Props total: 391 391
 Barack Obonga said:
Thanx for takeing time out of your day slater.
wow your a cornball tyrone biggumss

and mac miller is soft ! bout get his a.sss beat in nyc
 11-16-2011, 11:15 AM         #90
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shows a lot. an Indie artist with limited buzz can do these kinds of numbers. Maybe we're getting closer to the point where labels are not needed.

But damn Adele still cleaning 100k a week. She's the biggest winner
 6 years ago '10        #91
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 Barack Obonga said:
A caucasian mexican

white boy.
wait.. it matter?

so im half white & black and live in america.. so ur tellin me im caucasian american?

fu*k outta here with this ignorant b.s.

oh and fuuuck, mac miller did his thing i guess. i dont personally like his music or would ever condone someone buying his album but shiit, gotta give it to em i guess
 6 years ago '05        #92
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 SOCIALITE said:
Shows a lot. an Indie artist with limited buzz can do these kinds of numbers. Maybe we're getting closer to the point where labels are not needed.

But damn Adele still cleaning 100k a week. She's the biggest winner
if you're selling 148k your first week you don't have limited buzz just because he's not on our radar doesn't make him irrelevant. i think thats the biggest mistake people make is "I don't know about this rapper therefore xyz is not important"
 11-16-2011, 12:25 PM         #93
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If people can question lil Wayne album sales...Mac Miller sh*t should also be questioned because this sh*t is left field like a motherfu*ka ! And we all know that sh*t...Mac miller has a number 1 album in the country independently? With no fu*kin type of commercial buz at all!!!...tech9 who's independent and for a fact has a larger fan base than this n*gga...even currency...when khaled was independent making hit record after hit featuring artist like kanye, jay z, Ross, Wayne, Birdman, tpain, trick daddy, and etc but his albums still wasn't as successful as this n*gga sh*t? Come on!!!...n*gga first week sale is more than what alot of commercial rappers do their first week!!!! But all of a sudden his album goes #1 bruh...he hasn't even been in the game that long...flocka lost, gucci lost, spitta lost, tech9 lost, khaled lost, all of the indie artist lost...I was just browsing some hip hop blogs and muhfukas on there asking who is Mac miller and how come they never heard of him ? What y'all think

And by the Way this is the biggest/successful INDEPENDENT album since DOGG POUND!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #94
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
I don't have to worry about taking his album back to the store for a refund because I didn't buy it. I listened to like 4 songs and deleted it, therefore, my opinion doesn't matter.

Internet won. It always does.
 6 years ago '11        #95
DsRueHz 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 14 14
MacMiller made excellent decisions with his beat selection. Competent enough as a rapper, sounds like a combination of Justin bieber n99@z n Paris freestyle...and wiz khalifa ghosswritin....disfhukboy iz gonna get paid.. congrats
 6 years ago '05        #96
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Millerionaire87 said:
If people can question lil Wayne album sales...Mac Miller sh*t should also be questioned because this sh*t is left field like a motherfu*ka ! And we all know that sh*t...Mac miller has a number 1 album in the country independently? With no fu*kin type of commercial buz at all!!!...tech9 who's independent and for a fact has a larger fan base than this n*gga...even currency...when khaled was independent making hit record after hit featuring artist like kanye, jay z, Ross, Wayne, Birdman, tpain, trick daddy, and etc but his albums still wasn't as successful as this n*gga sh*t? Come on!!!...n*gga first week sale is more than what alot of commercial rappers do their first week!!!! But all of a sudden his album goes #1 bruh...he hasn't even been in the game that long...flocka lost, gucci lost, spitta lost, tech9 lost, khaled lost, all of the indie artist lost...I was just browsing some hip hop blogs and muhfukas on there asking who is Mac miller and how come they never heard of him ? What y'all think

And by the Way this is the biggest/successful INDEPENDENT album since DOGG POUND!!!!!!
dudes act like Mac isn't arguably the most interactive rapper with his fans. Not saying he's great or anything but dude stays in touch with his fan base more than any other rapper.

kids got multiple videos on youtube with 5+ million views i believe, how you gonna question him over 150k when he had close to 100k preorders?

Last edited by Philly B; 11-16-2011 at 06:02 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #97
space
space
hes jewish i bet his parents own the fuccin label
 6 years ago '07        #98
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
 qnz raw pusha said:
hes jewish i bet his parents own the fuccin label
And you're point.. so is Drake
 6 years ago '06        #99
space
space
 itsyaboydub said:
And you're point.. so is Drake

exactly my point...they both grew up rich because they're jewish...and dont come up saying drake grew up hard gtfo
 6 years ago '04        #100
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,619 | Props total: 4067 4067
Its funny how he can be number 1 one week and then fall completely out of the top 10 , 15 or 20 .
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy