Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-15-2011, 06:03 PM         #21
Bladelecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should make the next gta in oklahoma real talk

i thought another trailer was supposed to drop today
 6 years ago '07        #22
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20015 20015
they should do GTA in __________(Insert sh*tty location that is my home town) that sh*t would be dope.
 6 years ago '06        #23
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,909 | Props total: 25808 25808
lol my state cali is >>>>>>>>>>>>>.
 6 years ago '09        #24
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
Only people in LA should care i dont give a shiny sh*te about this and many more wont. When will Rockstar find it within themselves to create there own world from scratch?
 6 years ago '04        #25
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Only people in LA should care i dont give a shiny sh*te about this and many more wont. When will Rockstar find it within themselves to create there own world from scratch?
Because they haven't done that in Manhunt, Bully, Red Dead Revolver/Redemption, Max Payne, Midnight Club and other games already...so why start now?
 11-15-2011, 06:33 PM         #26
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
Black people probably still being called "boy" and "son" over there
 6 years ago '07        #27
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3270 3270
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Because people can relate to a known city

Everyone knows the Hollywood sign and has seen picks of some other landmarks. Plus, if you don't know LA it basically is like a new world to that player.

RS already has templates through real life cities so why would they waste their time and ours(that release date would get pushed back so much)
 11-15-2011, 06:44 PM         #28
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No LBC or Compton?
 6 years ago '04        #29
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
they need to do dc md and va
 6 years ago '06        #30
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
 lil_boosie said:
mississippi is the sh!t cuz!!!! country big b00ty hoes dogg. i fu*kin' love my state.........
You say that would some Cali b00ty as your avy?

Is the game going to be just LA? If so weak(er).
 6 years ago '08        #31
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 carltouss619 said:
Black people probably still being called "boy" and "son" over there
Na bruh...na...maybe in those country hick towns...but in the city like I live in...na
 6 years ago '04        #32
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16299 16299
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
California is a beautiful state...somewhere I always wanted to go...

fu*k Mississippi.
 Da Ill One said:
I agree i've been to Cali a bunch of times... Been to Mississippi a couple times too and have never left impressed with the state...not even a little bit
I used to live in cali when I was in the navy. I now travel back and fourth there on business often and will be back there Dec 1st. Always always have an amazing time out there. Fish tacos, are always a must when I'm there. (old town san Diego one of my favorite spots to eat) Actually been thinking about buying a house out there also.

As for Mississippi no offense but f that place. I been down there twice for family reunion. Once in utica (sp) the other in Jackson. sh*ts was mad boring, extremely dark at night no street light, bugs made it impossible to be out once the sun went down.. those back woods ain't for me. Even to this day I miss all family reunions down there.
 6 years ago '11        #33
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Dope. Born and raised...I love L.A.
 6 years ago '04        #34
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 Keno024 said:
Can we get a GTA in TENNESSEE PLEASE!!!

Start in Nashville...music city...Go to Memphis the HOOD...then shoot out EAST to the mountains. Or, go East,West,Middle

I'm from Nashville, if anything in the south it'd be Atlanta. but on another note dude your soundin 16 right now....
 6 years ago '08        #35
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Dat n*gga87 said:
I used to live in cali when I was in the navy. I now travel back and fourth there on business often and will be back there Dec 1st. Always always have an amazing time out there. Fish tacos, are always a must when I'm there. (old town san Diego one of my favorite spots to eat) Actually been thinking about buying a house out there also.

As for Mississippi no offense but f that place. I been down there twice for family reunion. Once in utica (sp) the other in Jackson. sh*ts was mad boring, extremely dark at night no street light, bugs made it impossible to be out once the sun went down.. those back woods ain't for me. Even to this day I miss all family reunions down there.
Yea I live in Jackson :/
 11-15-2011, 07:53 PM         #36
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat n*gga87 said:

old town in san diego street tacos >

yeah i lived in Cali (San Diego, LA) for a year before. I just left Florida with barely anything and drove out to Cali and slept out of my car for a month or so staying in Hostels to shower and sh*t before I finally met some people I moved in with. We had weed plants growing in the garage legally and sh*t was crazy.

When I drove back to Florida I was in Mississippi and it was like 3-4 AM in the morning and I was swerving because I was tired. Cop pulled me over and asked me where I was going, I told him I'd been up forever driving from Cali and I told him I was thinking about stopping in the next city (Jackson) to pull over and sleep and he told me, "Whoooa... don't pull over there, you'll wake up without your tires" and told me there was a rest stop some ways past Jackson

I didn't know weed is decriminalized in Mississippi though, that sh*t shocked me, a southern state you know?
 11-15-2011, 08:06 PM         #37
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't wait

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #38
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,432 | Props total: 6603 6603
Hope u can take the I-10 into Palm Springs, so I can shoot up my old boss's house...

11-15-2011, 08:25 PM         #39
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas need 2 do a gta on namek
 11-15-2011, 08:35 PM         #40
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
I didn't know weed is decriminalized in Mississippi though, that sh*t shocked me, a southern state you know?
who told you that bullsh*t?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago