Oakland Raiders @ Minnesota Vikings Week 11 (1pm est. CBS)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 trb_5 said:
how pissed were you guys when you came so close to a championship and threw it away with favre?

you guys still havent won superbowl before huh?
fu*k Favre for trying to take all the glory and not taking the smartest route of going out of bounds.

We could have been 1-4 in the Superbowl.

...but we got super swaged out Ponder now. It's only a matter of time before based Ponder leads us to a championship.
 6 years ago '04        #62
Nugit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,391 | Props total: 354 354
go vikings!
 11-17-2011, 06:37 AM         #63
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put me up for that avy bet...

jared allen is gonna sack the sh*t outta carson.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #64
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
Put me on the avy bet too. that should be a given.
 6 years ago '04        #65
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 3919 3919
im in on the avy bet please....
 6 years ago '10        #66
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,781 | Props total: 975 975
Put me in on that avy bet...
 6 years ago '05        #67
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:
put me up for that avy bet...

jared allen is gonna sack the sh*t outta carson.

[pic - click to view]

banga said:
Put me on the avy bet too. that should be a given.
 jumpman2304 said:
im in on the avy bet please....
We in here!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #68
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,415 | Props total: 6247 6247
put me down ..Vikings anit bout dat life
 6 years ago '05        #69
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
Raiders-Vikings Preview

The Oakland Raiders sit atop the AFC West despite having to overcome injuries to multiple key players.

Coach Hue Jackson, though, knows his team's position can change quickly, and he's not overlooking Sunday's road date with the troubled Minnesota Vikings.

Oakland (5-4) may own the worst record of any of the league's division leaders, but just being in that position could be considered an accomplishment in itself.

Quarterback Jason Campbell suffered a broken collarbone in Week 6, forcing the Raiders to trade for Cincinnati holdout Carson Palmer and teach him the offense quickly. Then came injuries to star running back Darren McFadden (sprained foot) and receiver Jacoby Ford (ankle).

Palmer is progressing gradually, while backup running back Michael Bush and rookie receiver Denarius Moore have stepped up their play to lessen the blow while McFadden and Ford recover.

Last Thursday's 24-17 victory over San Diego helped put the Raiders in first place this late in the season for the first time since 2002, when they made the franchise's most recent playoff and Super Bowl appearance.

Jackson said there's still plenty of work to be done, though.

"We also recognize as fast as you're in first place you can be out of first place," Jackson said. "You have to do everything you can to keep it and hold on to it, which is winning. There is no other avenue other than winning to stay where you are and I think our players understand that and we don't have a lot of conversations about it, but I think we do respect and know where we are, know what we're trying to accomplish."

Palmer had his best performance in his three games with Oakland, going 14 of 20 for 299 yards and two touchdowns -- both to Moore as part of his five-catch, 123-yard performance.

Bush scored and rushed for a season-high 157 yards -- his most since a career-high 177 on Dec. 28, 2008, versus Tampa Bay -- and added three catches for 85 yards. His 242 yards from scrimmage were the most by a Raider since 1963.

"It's cool getting the ball but it's what I'm supposed to do," Bush said. "Running the ball, like I told the coach, `Just feed the stud.' I told him that last week. Give me the ball and let's see what we can do."

Still, Jackson is hopeful McFadden -- the NFL's leading rusher at the time of his injury Oct. 23 versus Kansas City -- can play Sunday.

"I know we're getting closer to getting him back out here," Jackson said. "I know he's working his tail off. Until we get closer later on in the week and we know exactly where he is, I don't want to speculate."

While Oakland seems to be overcoming its obstacles, Minnesota continues to fade.

The Vikings (2-7) fell 45-7 to Green Bay on Monday, marking their worst loss since falling 41-0 to the New York Giants in the NFC championship game Jan. 14, 2001.

"Just disgusted," said Jared Allen, who had a sack to increase his league-leading total to 13 1/2. "I mean 45-7, are you kidding me? I haven't lost this bad since I don't know when.

"We've got some issues we've got to get cleaned up. We've got to play better. They throttled us out there."

Adrian Peterson was held to 51 yards, and rookie quarterback Christian Ponder completed only 47.1 percent of his passes for 190 yards and an interception.

Though Peterson was slowed in his last outing, the Raiders realize the importance of stopping the league's fifth-leading rusher.

"He is as good as there is. He is a rare player," Jackson said. "He is a really good young man, and a tremendous football player, loves playing the game, is as good as there is, so what a challenge for our defensive football team."

Minnesota's defense, meanwhile, is giving up 27.1 points per game -- second-most in the NFL.

"You've got to figure out some things and try to get some things turned around," coach Leslie Frazier said. "But for us right now, learning from this game and getting ready for the Oakland game is going to be the most important thing."

One bright spot is the Vikings rank sixth in the league allowing 93.9 rushing yards per game as they'll look to slow the Raiders' running attack.

Oakland is fourth in the NFL averaging 156.2 yards, including a 145.5 average in the past two games without McFadden.

The Vikings won the most recent meeting against the Raiders, 29-22 on Nov. 18, 2007.

Head to Head Matchups (Since 2001)

Series tied 1-1

Nov 18, 2007 OAK 22 @ MIN 29
Nov 16, 2003 OAK 28 @ MIN 18
 6 years ago '10        #70
space
space
and at the video on the main page
 6 years ago '05        #71
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 yaboyantonio said:
and at the video on the main page
I see Raiders ain't about that life for real. I'm hype now...I can't wait till Sunday! :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 TheT said:
I see Raiders ain't about that life for real. I'm hype now...I can't wait till Sunday! :dancingcool:
nope been bout dat life for a while now

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #73
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 yaboyantonio said:
nope been bout dat life for a while now
Now it's about dat revenge.
 6 years ago '11        #74
2loaf 
space
space
$1,214 | Props total: 750 750
Ronnie should only allow freak to make raider gameday threads
 6 years ago '08        #75
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Nugit said:
go vikings!
a charger fan rooting against oakland

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #76
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 MAKAVELI2199 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #77
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 MAKAVELI2199 said:

[pic - click to view]

He knows what's up. :agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #78
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
i predict AP is gonna have a good rushing day

AP>>>DMAC

i wish dmac could stay healthy all the time like AP...i cant remember that guy ever missing a game
 6 years ago '05        #79
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
This gon be the first avy bet in like 5 weeks...put me down for that...

The nation is coming to tear sh*t up
 6 years ago '05        #80
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
I like the confidence of you Raider fans. I actually thought most of you would be too shook to take the bet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy