Is Drake's Sophomore Album Too-Emo For Men?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Drake's Sophomore Album Too-Emo For Men?
Fuck this album 77 63.11%
Naw I like it 45 36.89%
Voters: 122. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
Thibodaux 
space
space
space
$44 | Props total: 0 0
even she dont appreciate it.... where would i be without my win.rar...??? broke n disgusted
 11-15-2011, 02:34 AM         #22
Bsktballa20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Know that I don't make music for n*ggas who don't get pus*y
So those are the ones I count on to diss me or overlook me"

Drake knows :applause:
 6 years ago '05        #23
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
bla bla bla get over this drake sh*t my god for someone who is so hated on bx there about 80 pages of drake each fu*king day. bottom line i like the cd i am a man and i get bi*ches already fu*k a bi*ch to shot for me playing in the background. at end of the day nothing of this bull sh*t u say matter how many threads u lames gonna make . u not gonna change anyone mind if u like drake u rock with him if u dont like drake dont like him but all these damn threads are stupid.
 6 years ago '11        #24
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 Pos said:
808's & Heartbreak took a while to be accepted too, and that is an undeniable Classic

artists best work comes when they actually put thought, and emotion into their music
808s isn't an undeniable classic, sh*t aint even classic

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #25
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
.... at worst it's an r&b album... I mean answer this, ya'll n*ggas who think it's too emo, do you listen to any other genre than low income act as if I have high income rap?

nah but seriously, those who thinks it's soft, do you listen to any other type of music?
 6 years ago '04        #26
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
you either dont like r and b or dont just dont like him or youre a fake e thug prolly all 3 you decide whether you like music whether it "bangs" or not ..not substance. I like r and b and I like drakes rhymes sh*t you can relate to sometimes. If you just cant fu*k with commercial sh*t i understand though but if you hate this sh*t and you like other wack commercial bullsh*t

ie. wayne oj da juiceman lil b souljah boy wacka flocka gucci or any of this skinny jeans bullsh*t ..well then i hope you die
 11-15-2011, 04:17 AM         #27
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imma cop that new Drizzy Take Care tomorrow you heard? i got a ton of wet clothes and i ran out of fabric softer for the drier, Take Care should take care of it

6 years ago '05        #28
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
Its a ladies album...point blank period

Every other song is dedicated to females

I accept that and choose not to fu*k wit it
 6 years ago '05        #29
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
 gh3tto said:
you either dont like r and b or dont just dont like him or youre a fake e thug prolly all 3 you decide whether you like music whether it "bangs" or not ..not substance. I like r and b and I like drakes rhymes sh*t you can relate to sometimes. If you just cant fu*k with commercial sh*t i understand though but if you hate this sh*t and you like other wack commercial bullsh*t

ie. wayne oj da juiceman lil b souljah boy wacka flocka gucci or any of this skinny jeans bullsh*t ..well then i hope you die
thats wat a emo fan would say
 6 years ago '11        #30
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,219 | Props total: 5387 5387
 BastardChild said:
even my girl thinks the album is gay as fu*k....
 6 years ago '05        #31
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
 Pos said:
808's & Heartbreak took a while to be accepted too, and that is an undeniable Classic
I deny that sh*t is a classic - albums moist as mildew.

Last edited by rashcobar; 11-15-2011 at 06:31 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #32
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
 BastardChild said:
even my girl thinks the album is gay as fu*k....
My girl feels that same way. I have heard countless other females saying that they don't like it either.
 6 years ago '05        #33
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 Bsktballa20 said:
"Know that I don't make music for n*ggas who don't get pus*y
So those are the ones I count on to diss me or overlook me"

Drake knows :applause:
/thread
 6 years ago '05        #34
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
Love the album. A lot.
 6 years ago '07        #35
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 smoothmotionz said:
love the album. Certified classic.....

casual listener.
 6 years ago '09        #36
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19428 19428
na emotion is not the problem all the tracks geared toward females is just too much for me...next release he needs to make it more balanced
 6 years ago '09        #37
59fifty 
space
space
$22,732 | Props total: 10168 10168
Album was cool...i wouldve took off afew unnecessary joints n wayne & 3 stacks kinda fu*ked up the real her for me...but album str8 tho...foh w/ dat 808s n milkshakes sh*t...ye need to be shot for dat garbage
 11-15-2011, 09:25 AM         #38
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people don't even know what "emo" really is.

I bet people from DMV don't even know what emo is and it started in its back yard
 6 years ago '11        #39
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
When it comes to emo joey>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #40
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
Drake can spit and So far gone was a classic... but this sh*t right here tho? Cmon man... there's one thing to be honest and open in your music, then there's this n*gga being honest and open about being a lame a.ss dude. I can respect dudes honesty and talent but the sh*t he saying about the things he's done, and the lame sh*t he's advocating I can't cosign... Thats weak... and dude with any type of self respect is not cosigning what this dude is saying....

But here's the thing.. Drake will do numbers, because that market for over-sensitive, bi*chmade n*ggas is spreading like c*ckroaches... there are alot of you mentally weak, sensitive, no male-role model, bi*chmade n*ggas out there that can "Relate" to the sh*t Drake is talking bout... They can relate to hating on other n*ggas, stalking broads that have no interest, going thru broads purses, hanging out in the "friendzone", looking for love in the strip club, putting every woman who gives him attention on a pedastal, etc etc... these aren't behaviors that men shouldn't display, and real women know that... it don't have to be "gangster" all the time but find me a real chick that wants a soft a.ss dude...

Then he insinuates that people that don't feel his music don't get pus*y? wow...good comeback u Lame... I don't know NO cat that does and advocates the things that Drake talks about and gets any type of significant pus*y... he may bc he's famous, but a woman likes a man that can stand on his own two, be a man, and not be overly emotional and sensitive... n*ggas who can relate to Drake are the same n*ggas crying over hoes, k!lling n*ggas over hoes, and wondering why they keep taking L's when it comes to women... they are wondering why "women like as*holes" and "nice guys finishing last", etc....

If i want to put sh*t on for women in my crib I'm playing some real R&B.. not no fu*king Drake... Some real R&B talking about what it is, and not no crying introspective emotional bullsh*t like Take Care.... I'll even put on Drake's November 18th.... but this take care sh*t is not for me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy