Nba Players Reject Deal

most viewed right now
 87
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
172 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,432 | Props total: 261 261
@ all this partner sh*t
players are employees, thats why they have to negotiate a CBA and have a union in the first place...
 11-14-2011, 10:09 PM         #162
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is sad. No NBA season. This is really disappointing.
 7 years ago '07        #163
CASH1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,954 | Props total: 5079 5079
This isn't all the players, they didn't let it go to vote bc the big money guys (the ones who actually lose a lot of money in the deal) knew it'd pass.

This sucks for fans of the league. It's just greedy money hungry players. It shows what their priorities are. They're willing to potential ruin the league and the integrity of basketball just to get themselves 9 million instead of 8. The guys who make 500k salaries need their paychecks and older players may end up having played their final seasons already without even knowing it.

Guys like Jason Kidd lose another year at the end of their career. It's just sad man. Greed prevails as always. The owners are actually giving the players a really good deal all things considered. Most owners in other sports wouldn't have folded nearly as much.
 7 years ago '08        #164
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,508 | Props total: 12932 12932
carmelo is such a f*ggot
 7 years ago '07        #165
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$13,513 | Props total: 702 702
 YoungRay20 said:
This why we're in a lockout. How about the owners take the 52% and stop acting like f*gs. They can always screw the players somewhere else.
they should take away guaranteed contracts, i would agree to that
 7 years ago '07        #166
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$13,513 | Props total: 702 702
 malikmoore9 said:
The messed up part about this is Dallas gets the championships and it may be two years before they ever get a celebration. Who the hell is going to care in three years if Dallas won or not.

[pic - click to view]



no one gives a fu*k about dallas, fu*k them bi*ch a.ss n*ggas. they should blow that city up
 7 years ago '08        #167
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6874 6874
 CASH1 said:
This isn't all the players, they didn't let it go to vote bc the big money guys (the ones who actually lose a lot of money in the deal) knew it'd pass.

This sucks for fans of the league. It's just greedy money hungry players. It shows what their priorities are. They're willing to potential ruin the league and the integrity of basketball just to get themselves 9 million instead of 8. The guys who make 500k salaries need their paychecks and older players may end up having played their final seasons already without even knowing it.

Guys like Jason Kidd lose another year at the end of their career. It's just sad man. Greed prevails as always. The owners are actually giving the players a really good deal all things considered. Most owners in other sports wouldn't have folded nearly as much.
So because the Nba players are f!ghting to keep the Bri in there favor which was way in the their favor they're greedy? Its a profession and with long term decision that affect future players.

Anyways what does a average Joe know. The entire TNT panel filled with ex-nba athletes and they agree with them. Players should def get the majority, they're the bread and butter.

All this the owner invest and bought arenas argument is pure bullsh*t till them to get some replacement players. Lets see how far that goes.
 7 years ago '05        #168
rprose 
space
avatar space
space
$784 | Props total: 258 258
History repeats itself as usual...see the "Oscar Robertson suit" against the NBA back in the '70s...one of the greatest players ever on the court and champion of player's rights for the past, present, and future battling these money hungry tyrants. He was the single, most important reason why the NBA-ABA merger did not happen sooner.
 7 years ago '04        #169
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
The NBA is going to take a huge hit for a couple years. I think this NBA lockout came at the very wrong time. NFL is dominant, the economy is awful, casual fans were just getting comfortable with the NBA after the "Allen Iverson" era. They'll get back to where they were last year--but I think it'll take a little while.
 11-14-2011, 10:44 PM         #170
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
so should I trade in that NBA 2K12 now?
absolutely
 7 years ago '04        #171
kg81 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,296 | Props total: 123 123
I mean most whites I hear call in on sports talk radio hate the nba and think the players are thugs. So they just p!ss off the people with most disposable income. When they come back the ratings will be lower than ever and so will attenance didn't they learn from baseball.
 7 years ago '04        #172
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,417 | Props total: 621 621
 kg81 said:
I mean most whites I hear call in on sports talk radio hate the nba and think the players are thugs. So they just p!ss off the people with most disposable income. When they come back the ratings will be lower than ever and so will attenance didn't they learn from baseball.
and most of those whites are stereotype racist
 11-14-2011, 10:57 PM         #173
Ez 586 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at some of these people in here talking about these NBA players getting r*ped for their labor by the owners. Cocoa-harvesting child-labor slaves get r*ped for their work, not dudes getting payed to play a sport, whether it's basketball, football, or whatever. These people work in a "profession" that yields almost no social benefits. And if you really believe the "NBA Cares" campaign is completely honest, you probably believe Iraq had WMD's.

I got no love for the owners, but it's morally hard to feel sorry for millionaires that get payed to do what most of us do for fun or out of love. Basketball is still fun every time I step on the court. Doesn't matter if there's a season ongoing or not.
 7 years ago '07        #174
balla9969 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,893 | Props total: 726 726
 SeaJaiye said:
this thread got the hot topic over SM?
yup
 7 years ago '10        #175
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,896 | Props total: 31921 31921
 Illuminati said:
im such a f*ggot

 7 years ago '05        #176
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
man there alot of idiots in this thread tons of u ppl who work reg jobs work pay check to pay check. but since the players pay is so much bigger u think they shouldnt live that way lol fools. u dont know the life style that comes with been a player how many ppl they take care of taxes, etc etc

dont know how any fan can call players greedy when they came all the way down 50 percent they are giving the owners back BILLIONS of dollars over the life time of the deal but yea players are greedy fu*king idiots if u ppl really hate players this much why do u even watch the game. its clear alot of u hate players and want them to get low balled just because like that sh*t gonna make your life any better smh.
 11-15-2011, 04:04 AM         #177
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man there alot of idiots in this thread tons of u ppl who work reg jobs work pay check to pay check. but since the players pay is so much bigger u think they shouldnt live that way lol fools. u dont know the life style that comes with been a player how many ppl they take care of taxes, etc etc

dont know how any fan can call players greedy when they came all the way down 50 percent they are giving the owners back BILLIONS of dollars over the life time of the deal but yea players are greedy fu*king idiots if u ppl really hate players this much why do u even watch the game. its clear alot of u hate players and want them to get low balled just because like that sh*t gonna make your life any better smh.
your so full of sh*t, what difference does it made what kind of lifestyle they live.....you live smart not stupid...whos fault is it that they support 55 of there homies.

Nobody is saying they should except a raw deal, but these n*ggaz definently greedy

stop sucking these n*ggaz d!cks you f*ggot homo
 11-15-2011, 04:10 AM         #178
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man there alot of idiots in this thread tons of u ppl who work reg jobs work pay check to pay check. but since the players pay is so much bigger u think they shouldnt live that way lol fools. u dont know the life style that comes with been a player how many ppl they take care of taxes, etc etc

dont know how any fan can call players greedy when they came all the way down 50 percent they are giving the owners back BILLIONS of dollars over the life time of the deal but yea players are greedy fu*king idiots if u ppl really hate players this much why do u even watch the game. its clear alot of u hate players and want them to get low balled just because like that sh*t gonna make your life any better smh.
your so full of sh*t, what difference does it made what kind of lifestyle they live.....you live smart not stupid...whos fault is it that they support 55 of there homies.

Nobody is saying they should except a raw deal, but these n*ggaz definently greedy

stop sucking these n*ggaz d!cks you f*ggot homo
 7 years ago '05        #179
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 luker1920 said:
your so full of sh*t, what difference does it made what kind of lifestyle they live.....you live smart not stupid...whos fault is it that they support 55 of there homies.

Nobody is saying they should except a raw deal, but these n*ggaz definently greedy

stop sucking these n*ggaz d!cks you f*ggot homo
So emotional over a post? Chill out, buddy.
 7 years ago '07        #180
Avon_Barksdale 4467 heat pts4467
space
avatar space
space
$45,120 | Props total: 68744 68744
 Rob De Niro said:

[pic - click to view]



no one gives a fu*k about dallas, fu*k them bi*ch a.ss n*ggas. they should blow that city up
Coming from a Spurs fan I see...you must be still upset about the Memphis Grizzlies making short work of the Spurs in the playoffs.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy