Nba Players Reject Deal

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #121
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i'm proud of the players.

they didn't allow themselves to be bullied like in 98/99, they held their ground.

everyone thought they were all just a bunch of ignorant naggars who would take a bad deal and get r*ped just so they wouldn't lose a seasons worth of pay but they're actually thinking long term here. kinda upset there will be no nba season but i applaud them.
to be fair, most of them are overpaid naggars who wouldnt be making a 1/10 of their nba salary in the real world
 6 years ago '04        #122
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Pichito25 said:
some of you guys are looking at is as a employer/employee relationship where you just work for the wages offered

the NBA is more of a business partnership between the owners and players, where these is a % split of the earnings.......if you look at it more in that perspective, you will have a better understanding of why the players need to f!ght for a truly fair deal.
not at all. If it was more or a business partnership, then the players and the owners would share the losses when a team lost money. The players have guaranteed contracts, the owners take risks. You have the INCORRECT perspective.
 6 years ago '10        #123
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

they didn't allow themselves to be bullied like in 98/99, they held their ground.

everyone thought they were all just a bunch of ignorant naggars who would take a bad deal and get r*ped just so they wouldn't lose a seasons worth of pay but they're actually thinking long term here. kinda upset there will be no nba season but i applaud them.
wait. hold up there n*gga. you actually said something that made sense and had rational thinking behind it? on boxden nonetheless?

n*gga you cray

also at people getting emotional in here over this.
 11-14-2011, 06:37 PM         #124
yowee1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess that saves me on season tickets this year.
 6 years ago '04        #125
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,432 | Props total: 6385 6385
 ManWithoutFear! said:
so should I trade in that NBA 2K12 now?
glad I didn't buy it
 6 years ago '04        #126
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Pichito25 said:
the nba is a biz.....if you and your partner go into biz and make 5 billion....would you only accept a few thousand a year just because you have fun at work?

this aint McDonalds where the employees just accept a sh*tty wage and be happy. this is a partnership, and if we make a Million..i want my fair share.....
Dumb a.ss n*ggas. How much money did the NBA players, these so called "partners" put into the business? NONE! They barely have college degrees. They ain't running sh*t. Hell, they make millions. This more than compensates them for what they bring to the fu*king table. And if they really money makers, they get various endorsements. I don't understand you n*ggas.
 6 years ago '10        #127
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

they got bullied in 98/99?

The players ratified the deal and got 57% bri
 6 years ago '10        #128
space
space
space
How educated were the players on what today's move means? Avg NBA career lasts 4.7 years. One lost year is 21.3% of their NBA careers.
 6 years ago '11        #129
ThrowedNDaGame 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 3 3
Fukk the NBA
 11-14-2011, 06:56 PM         #130
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dextromethorphan said:
How educated were the players on what today's move means? Avg NBA career lasts 4.7 years. One lost year is 21.3% of their NBA careers.
4.7 years no way? That's a lot less than I thought it would be.
 11-14-2011, 06:57 PM         #131
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread got the hot topic over SM?
 6 years ago '04        #132
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 rapgamerdotcom said:
Why can't the players have like 60% or 70%? I mean, what the owners do is little compared to what the players do. I'd be trying to start my own NBA where the players eat equally amongst themselves.

What player has enough to buy an NBA stadium?

10. The New Amway Center (Orlando

Opened: October 1, 2010 (Most Likely)

Construction Cost: $480 Million,

Capacity: 18,500

n*ggas would be playing in rented college stadiums and local recs and sh*t. Yall n*ggas don't understand the massive investment and all that's required behind the scenes.

3. United Center (Chicago)

Opened: August 18, 1994

Construction Cost: $175 Million

Capacity: 20,917

And who you think put the money up for the stadium or who's liable??? THE OWNERS. NOT THE PLAYERS, THE OWNERS.

If n*ggas can barely manage their personal money, how the hell they gone manage their own league?

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 11-14-2011 at 07:06 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #133
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
oh well i guess a bunch of college hoops it is

*orders espn full court*
 11-14-2011, 07:14 PM         #134
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On one hand, they are much closer to a deal now than they were at the same time during the 1998 lockout

On the other hand, this is a much bigger pissing contest..
 6 years ago '04        #135
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 430 430
 Ldogg310 said:
that 1% = about 100 million dumb a.ss

the athletes understand that they wont be playing forever and EVERYONE cant be on TNT after bball or do radio or talk shows.

they are thinking about the future and every cent matters

the billionaire owners dont give a sh*t, this they play money.

Yup the smart thing to do is to lose your salary for the entire year.
 6 years ago '04        #136
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
fu*k THE PLAYERS....NOW I GOT TO SALE NBA 2K12
 6 years ago '07        #137
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 KDE21K said:
Not gonna lie, i'm starting to wonder how much ya'll have read up about the lockout..you do realize that Stern already filed an unfair labor negotiation claim in August right?? This sh*t is going to get laughed out of court.....
meanwhile violating a union's right to negotiate in good faith every way possible in the book (refusing to meet, making take it or leave it offers, etc.)
 6 years ago '10        #138
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #139
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 CentsCuZ said:
Because the Owners have hundreds of millions of dollars invested in each team and they are losing tens of millions of dollars every year. They have a right to negotiate a deal that will result in them turning a profit on their investments.
the players r already giving them back over $3 billion dollars over the lifetime of this deal ($4 billion in revenues means each percent is worth $40 million, dropping 7% is equivalent to $280 million per year, times 10 years, and revenue and inflation r guaranteed to make that number increase every year). that is equivalent to agreeing to work a year and a half for free.

the player viewpoint is that ok, if we're going to give u back all this money, then we'd like a system that is favorable. the owner viewpoint is that we want to take all that money and also fu*k u in the a.ss on the system. they want to have their cake and eat it, too, for no other reason than that they think they can.

tell me how the owners can be losing more and more money, when revenue is growing every year and player costs r fixed? how can u be bringing in more and more revenue for urself, and losing more and more money while the player's portion of ur costs is fixed? the only answer to that question is that they're either completely lying, or that non-player expenses r astronomical and r the only reason they're legitimately losing money, or at the very least the only reason it's out of hand. nevermind the fact that players have no problem with eating that entire cost, and they owners still want more.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-14-2011 at 08:08 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #140
space
space
space
no the cba deal from 1999 and 2005 is over. both were signed when the economy was great. It doesn't hold any prescient in the present day. They are working with a blank slate while taking in account of the economic climate.

revenues are growing year over year? show me where you got that info
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy